Windows 10: In win11, the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ?

Discus and support In win11, the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In some Windows 11 the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ?in win11, Can't Shut Down with WinKey+X+U+U ,the u is not underlined in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Praful Jadhao, Dec 28, 2022.

1. In win11, the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ?

In some Windows 11 the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ?in win11, Can't Shut Down with WinKey+X+U+U ,the u is not underlined in the Shutdown or sign-out entry and in the Shut down entry in the fly-out sub-menu ???? how to fix this u underline shortcutkey is not showing ???in my other win11 computerit's working

:)

Praful Jadhao, Dec 28, 2022
  2. zamar21 Win User

Turn On or Off Underline Access Key Shortcuts in Menus in Windows 10

Can someone suggest, how to add an Underline Access Key Shortcut to a cascading menu item in Desktop Context Menu, whether existing by default, or new item manually added by a user?

zamar21, Dec 28, 2022
  3. enable shortcut underlines does not stay on

Hi,

My apologies for the delayed response.

I suggest you to follow below steps to enable shortcut underlines and check if it resolves the issue.

1. Open Control Panel by right click on
    Start
    Button.

2. Select Ease of Access Center and scroll down the list and click “Make the Keyboard Easier to Use

3. Check the option Underline Keyboard Shortcuts
    and Access Keys under Make it easier to use keyboard shortcuts.

Now you’ll see the shortcut keys are underlined.

Please post back with the status of the issue and we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Vinodh_Kumar V, Dec 28, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

In win11, the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ?

How do I change Quick Link shortcut letters?

I think you're referring to Win X + F (quick links)
    Save Time with Win+X Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows 10

which according to that should open Apps and Features by default.

I find it opens the Feedback Hub app on 21H1. Indeed, none of those listed above seem to work.

However, this tutorial is, I think, accurate:
    Open Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10

Note that the keys are underlined in the menu:

In win11, the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ? [​IMG]

Note- t is the key, as you've observed.

(By way of contrast, these are the standard shortcuts when using the Win key:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...6-cb9706c75eec
    Win key + F opens the Feedback Hub app...)

dalchina, Dec 28, 2022
Thema:

In win11, the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ?

1. In win11, the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ? - Similar Threads - win11 quick link

2. Windows Quick Link menu keyboard shortcuts gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Quick Link menu keyboard shortcuts gone: In the Quick Link menu win+x there is no longer any key shortcuts for example shutting down or sleep u+u or u+sHave I done something to make them dissappear or has it been some windows update that removed the functionality? How to restore this functionality?...
  3. Windows Quick Link menu keyboard shortcuts gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Quick Link menu keyboard shortcuts gone: In the Quick Link menu win+x there is no longer any key shortcuts for example shutting down or sleep u+u or u+sHave I done something to make them dissappear or has it been some windows update that removed the functionality? How to restore this functionality?...
  4. In win11, the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In win11, the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ?: In some Windows 11 the quick link menu not showing underlined shortcut key ?in win11, Can't Shut Down with WinKey+X+U+U ,the u is not underlined in the Shutdown or sign-out entry and in the Shut down entry in the fly-out sub-menu ???? how to fix this u underline shortcutkey...
  5. battery percentage on Surface Pro 6 Win11 not showing in quick setting menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    battery percentage on Surface Pro 6 Win11 not showing in quick setting menu: Does anyone know how to add the battery percentage to the quick setting menu? I show it on my SP8 but not on my SP6. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage-on-surface-pro-6-win11-not/1f42622a-5684-4604-8a0a-23d6fe4e0f1a
  6. battery percentage on Surface Pro 6 Win11 not showing in quick setting menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    battery percentage on Surface Pro 6 Win11 not showing in quick setting menu: Does anyone know how to add the battery percentage to the quick setting menu? I show it on my SP8 but not on my SP6. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/battery-percentage-on-surface-pro-6-win11-not/1f42622a-5684-4604-8a0a-23d6fe4e0f1a
  7. How to change keyboard shortcuts on the context menu? (Underline under the letters)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to change keyboard shortcuts on the context menu? (Underline under the letters): [ATTACH] How to change these underlines! If you look closely at the image, you will notice that the option (open) and the option (properties) are both the same! (For both words, the underline is under the letter "O") I want to change one of them! But I do not know how?...
  8. How to change keyboard shortcuts on context menu? Underline under the letters

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change keyboard shortcuts on context menu? Underline under the letters: How to change these underlines! If you look closely at the image, you will notice that the option open and the option properties are both the same! For both words, the underline is under the letter "O" I want to change one of them! But I do not know how? [ATTACH]...
  9. Rename Shortcuts in Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rename Shortcuts in Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10: How to: Rename Shortcuts in Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10 How to Rename Shortcuts in Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10 The Win+X Quick Link menu is a pop-up menu from the Start button that includes shortcuts of common management, configuration, and other power...
  10. Add Custom Shortcuts to Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Add Custom Shortcuts to Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10: How to: Add Custom Shortcuts to Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10 How to Add Custom Shortcuts to Win+X Quick Link Menu in Windows 10 The Win+X Quick Link menu is a pop-up menu from the Start button that includes shortcuts of common management, configuration, and other...