Windows 10: In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.

Discus and support In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. ???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by StanC1997, Nov 28, 2022.

1. StanC1997 Win User

In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.

In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. ???

:)

StanC1997, Nov 28, 2022
  2. SyedHanan Win User
    SyedHanan, Nov 28, 2022
  3. JamesJoey Win User
    Uninstalled Apps Showing Up in Taskbar Corner Overflow

I uninstalled Spotify and OneDrive but they still show up in Taskbar Corner Overflow.

Not big deal but I'm trying to remove Network from this area but it isn't listed. Odd.

James

JamesJoey, Nov 28, 2022
  4. Naki Win User

In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.

Feature suggestion: Add "Options" screen + add icon for it

Suggestion:
    The place for the options, namely the top left corner system menu, is a bit strange, most similar programs do not use it like that.
    Most programs use a separate Options (or maybe Settings, whichever sounds best) screen.

So, I suggest for the menu items in the system menu to become like this:
    Restore
    Move
    Size
    Minimize
    Close
    Check for Update...
    Options
    Read Asic Quality
    Launch GPU-Z Instaler
    About...
    (or maybe Always on Top option can also stay)

Also, optionally I suggest adding a Gear or maybe Wrench icon next to the Camera icon in top right.
    When that Gear or Wrench icon is clicked, for the Options/Settings screen to appear.
    Where we have the Tooltips, Always on Top, Tooltip language and the other options.

What do you think? Thanks for any comments!

NOTE: Also, if the Size system menu item as well as the Restore menu item are not needed, they can both be removed. It is not trivial, but there is a way. *Smile In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. :)

Thema:

1. In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. - Similar Threads - Win11 corner overflow

2. Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing: I've upgraded to Win 11 and had the option of using Taskbar Overflow, but this has now disappeared. Why and how do i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-taskbar-overflow-option-missing/ec7647ff-118b-4645-bac4-70e8620616e6
  3. Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 Taskbar Overflow option missing: I've upgraded to Win 11 and had the option of using Taskbar Overflow, but this has now disappeared. Why and how do i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-taskbar-overflow-option-missing/ec7647ff-118b-4645-bac4-70e8620616e6
  4. In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options.: In Win11 there is no "corner overflow icons" option in any of the taskbar options. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-win11-there-is-no-corner-overflow-icons-option/01c2b8be-5555-41a6-8452-44fc04528ddf
  5. Uninstalled Apps Showing Up in Taskbar Corner Overflow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Uninstalled Apps Showing Up in Taskbar Corner Overflow: I uninstalled Spotify and OneDrive but they still show up in Taskbar Corner Overflow.Not big deal but I'm trying to remove Network from this area but it isn't listed. Odd.James...
  6. Uninstalled Apps Showing Up in Taskbar Corner Overflow

Uninstalled Apps Showing Up in Taskbar Corner Overflow: I uninstalled Spotify and OneDrive but they still show up in Taskbar Corner Overflow.Not big deal but I'm trying to remove Network from this area but it isn't listed. Odd.James...
  7. Taskbar Corner Overflow in Taskbar Settings

Taskbar Corner Overflow in Taskbar Settings: After installing Windows 11, I decided to uninstall one of the apps I had downloaded. Everything went smoothly and it was uninstalled off of my computer. However, in my taskbar settings under "Taskbar corner overflow," the application still shows up in the icon list. Anyone...
  8. Taskbar Corner Overflow in Taskbar Settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Corner Overflow in Taskbar Settings: After installing Windows 11, I decided to uninstall one of the apps I had downloaded. Everything went smoothly and it was uninstalled off of my computer. However, in my taskbar settings under "Taskbar corner overflow," the application still shows up in the icon list. Anyone...
  9. How to reset Taskbar Corner Overflow Icons in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to reset Taskbar Corner Overflow Icons in Windows 11: [IMG]If you want to reset Taskbar Corner Overflow Icons in Windows 11 to default, this guide will help you do it. On earlier versions of Windows up to Windows 10, the icons at the bottom-right of the taskbar are called Notification Area or System tray icons. But with Windows...
  10. How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Show or Hide Icons in Taskbar Corner Overflow on Windows 11: [ATTACH]In this guide, we show you how you can Show or Hide icons from the Taskbar Corner Overflow in Windows 11. On earlier versions of Windows up to Windows 10, the icons at the bottom-right of the taskbar are called Notification Area or System tray icons. But with Windows...