Windows 10: In Window 11 the Windows explorer

Discus and support In Window 11 the Windows explorer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 11 under windows explorer, it continues to add multiple files that have not been opened in the recent folder. As fast as I can try to clear... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mike T. GM, Nov 30, 2023.

1. In Window 11 the Windows explorer

In Windows 11 under windows explorer, it continues to add multiple files that have not been opened in the recent folder. As fast as I can try to clear using "remove from recents" it adds more in. I'm sure I have something going on with how I'm logged in and sharing folders. Please any help would great.thank you!

:)

Mike T. GM, Nov 30, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 30, 2023
  3. Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Nov 30, 2023
  4. Frick Win User

In Window 11 the Windows explorer

Windows Explorer Replacement?

I don't use Internet Explorer, I meant the thing where you can look at files etc. Hotkey Windows+E. Maybe it's the wrong name in english though. *Stick Out Tongue In Window 11 the Windows explorer :p

Frick, Nov 30, 2023
Thema:

In Window 11 the Windows explorer

1. In Window 11 the Windows explorer - Similar Threads - Window explorer

2. Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds: Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open in the background for a while, it does not respond, and when restart it, it never finishes and leaves it as is. My start menu doesn't open, taskbar icons won't load along the desktop. Is there a way to fix this problem?...
  3. Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds: Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open in the background for a while, it does not respond, and when restart it, it never finishes and leaves it as is. My start menu doesn't open, taskbar icons won't load along the desktop. Is there a way to fix this problem?...
  4. Hey, every time I leave Windows Explorer open it not responds

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 11 I can only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 I can only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes: It's so frustrating and anti-productive to only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes and neither increasing the sizes of RAM and Virtual memory didn't help. And before another **** Windows appeaser responds with a stupid reply that isn't going anywhere, "Why...
  6. Windows 11 I can only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes

Windows 11 I can only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes: It's so frustrating and anti-productive to only open 60-70 Windows Explorer windows before it crashes and neither increasing the sizes of RAM and Virtual memory didn't help. And before another **** Windows appeaser responds with a stupid reply that isn't going anywhere, "Why...
  7. DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer: Hi,I'm trying to install an old generation ERP application called Movex Explorer 11.3 into a Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 but the installation failed halfway with prompted error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32GSWDLL32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  8. DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer

DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error Movex Explorer: Hi,I'm trying to install an old generation ERP application called Movex Explorer 11.3 into a Windows 11 Pro version 23H2 but the installation failed halfway with prompted error "C:\Windows\SYSTEM32GSWDLL32.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an...
  9. Windows Explorer 'Single-click to open' option reverting / not sticking after clicking...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer 'Single-click to open' option reverting / not sticking after clicking...: In Windows ExplorerI go the View ribbonClick Options to pull up the "Folder Options" menu I click "Single-click to open an item point to select"It doesn't matter which of the sub-bullets I click: "...consistent with my browser" or "...only when I point at them".I click...
  10. Windows Explorer 'Single-click to open' option reverting / not sticking after clicking...

Windows Explorer 'Single-click to open' option reverting / not sticking after clicking...: In Windows ExplorerI go the View ribbonClick Options to pull up the "Folder Options" menu I click "Single-click to open an item point to select"It doesn't matter which of the sub-bullets I click: "...consistent with my browser" or "...only when I point at them".I click...