Windows 10: In Windows 10 21H1 - INVISIBLE LARGE ICONS

Discus and support In Windows 10 21H1 - INVISIBLE LARGE ICONS in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello,I install Windows 10 21H1 - many times and every timeI DON'T SEE THE ICONS - EXTRA LARGE ICONS and LARGE ICONS.What do I need to do to fix the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by iuta, Jun 3, 2021.

1. iuta Win User

In Windows 10 21H1 - INVISIBLE LARGE ICONS

Hello,I install Windows 10 21H1 - many times and every timeI DON'T SEE THE ICONS - EXTRA LARGE ICONS and LARGE ICONS.What do I need to do to fix the situation?Thank you.

:)

iuta, Jun 3, 2021

2. Files & Folders View as medium or large Icons

To assist you better, we would suggest that you try to follow the steps below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Once you are viewing a folder, right click an empty space within the File Explorer window and select View from the dialogue menu, then choose Large or any icon you wanted to use. Alternatively, you can use the following shortcut keys on the keyboard to
      change your View settings:
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 5 List
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 6 Details
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 7 Tiles
    • CTRL + SHIFT + 8 Content
    3. Once you have the view set, you can make it the default view for

every folder.

4. Click Apply, then click OK.

Update us on the result.

Marivel Man, Jun 3, 2021
  3. procc1 Win User
    Windows 8.1 invisible icon thumbnails

Hi

In Windows 8.1 , when I chose "View/Large icons" or "Extra large icons" , icons of all folders and files, becomes invisible, only name of folder/file is visible.

If I chose "Medium icons" , all icons shows normally.

What could be the problem here?

It appeared out of nowhere. No new software installed.

procc1, Jun 3, 2021
  4. In Windows 10 21H1 - INVISIBLE LARGE ICONS

File Explorer not showing Extra large icons

Hi,

The icons might be set to appear in medium or small icons. For you to get extra large icons, follow these steps:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Right-click in an empty space and navigate to View > Extra large icons.

Let us know how it goes so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

In Windows 10 21H1 - INVISIBLE LARGE ICONS

1. In Windows 10 21H1 - INVISIBLE LARGE ICONS - Similar Threads - 21H1 INVISIBLE LARGE

2. Invisible Icons

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Invisible Icons: Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has disappeared except for the icons on taskbar lol.As you can see in the image, icons are not invisible per se, but they are just gone...
  3. Invisible Icons

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Invisible Icons: Hello community,I was trying to figure out how to hide the Tray icons and, apparently, the solution involved Iconcache. Well, every icon has disappeared except for the icons on taskbar lol.As you can see in the image, icons are not invisible per se, but they are just gone...
  4. In Windows 10 21H1 - INVISIBLE LARGE ICONS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    In Windows 10 21H1 - INVISIBLE LARGE ICONS: Hello,I install Windows 10 21H1 - many times and every timeI DON'T SEE THE ICONS - EXTRA LARGE ICONS and LARGE ICONS.What do I need to do to fix the situation?Thank you. 180454
  5. Invisible icon?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Invisible icon?: [ATTACH] When I enter to my account appear that space where I show with a red arrow, how can I fix that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-icon/a0fb892d-9daa-4327-b493-68ded445d8b9
  6. Invisible icons

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Invisible icons: I recently downloaded some apps and my drive storage got low and the microsoft edge icon disspeared until i deleted the apps. But one was pinned to the task bar and it made an invisible icon! Im confused and they are really annoying, i tried pinning and unpinning, i tried to...
  7. Icons invisible

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Icons invisible: My icons are broken, I tried to open up a properties tab to reset the icon but it didn't open, I was following a good on how to remove blue shields on icons, i followed all of the second answer and when i restarted all of this happened, can anyone help? Images Listed...
  8. invisible icons

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    invisible icons: why has recent update made 'shaded' icons invisible? can I get them back to being shaded? This is also affecting open office files, I have many spread sheets where now the cell boarders are invisible making them very difficult to use. will I have to go through each one...
  9. invisible icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    invisible icons: Some icons on my taskbar are invisible. I've deleted the icon*.db files to no avail. What do I do next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invisible-icons/2e8adce2-9199-4799-b451-9805823fb2ca
  10. Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calculator icon invisible on Taskbar: HI Guys My Windows 10 Calculator icon is invisible on Taskbar. I have tried clearing my Icon Cache in App Data but makes no difference. If i click it the Calc works but no icon showing me it is there. ANy ideas how to fix please? 130371