Windows 10: in windows 10 how do i export a sinle photo for email without getting the "see all photos" tab

Discus and support in windows 10 how do i export a sinle photo for email without getting the "see all photos" tab in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; When I download a picture and try to then copy that hoot to an email, II get the photo with a tab at the upper left corner which gives access to ALL my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by KenPorter_741, Mar 31, 2020.

1. in windows 10 how do i export a sinle photo for email without getting the "see all photos" tab

When I download a picture and try to then copy that hoot to an email, II get the photo with a tab at the upper left corner which gives access to ALL my photos.!?!?!? How do I avoid this?

:)

KenPorter_741, Mar 31, 2020
  2. CargoX Win User

Windows 7 Will Not Include Email, Photo and Movie Programs

I think people missed that MS did not say "Internet" in the program list. Just Email, Photo, Movie.

CargoX, Mar 31, 2020
  3. KarenZE Win User
    Export/Save photos

can someone tell me (step by step) how to export photos from photo colletion (windows 10) to d drive? or to any other drive/device other than the cloud? I have tried the copy/paste suggestion - no paste option comes up. I have tried to right click and
    choose "send to" - no "send to" option comes up. Thanks!

KarenZE, Mar 31, 2020
  4. in windows 10 how do i export a sinle photo for email without getting the "see all photos" tab

Export photo

Using Windows 10 how do I export photos from the PC to Craig's list and/ebay?

Bill McAfee, Mar 31, 2020
Thema:

in windows 10 how do i export a sinle photo for email without getting the "see all photos" tab

1. in windows 10 how do i export a sinle photo for email without getting the "see all photos" tab - Similar Threads - export sinle photo

2. how do i get photos to show photo and not icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i get photos to show photo and not icon: how to get photos to show the photo and not the icon, cant see the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-photos-to-show-photo-and-not-icon/4f2def21-37e6-4057-a608-128deb2124f3
  3. how do i get photos to show photo and not icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i get photos to show photo and not icon: how to get photos to show the photo and not the icon, cant see the picture. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-photos-to-show-photo-and-not-icon/4f2def21-37e6-4057-a608-128deb2124f3
  4. Exporting photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Exporting photos: How would I export photos from my Lenovo laptop and put them onto my iPhone. I haven't been able to figure it out and I can't find anything on Google - help would be very much appreciated....
  5. SEE ALL PHOTO's

in Windows 10 Customization
    SEE ALL PHOTO's: How do I prevent an email recipient from seeing my entire collection when I am sending only one photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/see-all-photos/00ad76c4-41d5-4b6a-bac6-718b366ad73d
  6. export photos

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    export photos: nikon coolpix A100 can import to PC but how do I EXPORT? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/export-photos/fc7ee751-8c83-4dcc-9761-3582758f7d10
  7. See All Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    See All Photos: In win 10, down load pic from cell phone, when i go to copy and past in e-mail, a brown box in upper left corner appears that reads, "See All Photos". This allows anyone to see all , all my pics, not just the or 2 i send them. How do I disable "See ALL Photos"?...
  8. How to i export all my photos from the photos app to a hard disk in windows 10?

How to i export all my photos from the photos app to a hard disk in windows 10?: I spend an hour researching and still cannot find an answer to this. Please help. All the photos are not in the pictures folder so please do not suggest that. And i do not have permission to access C:\Program Files\WindowsApps. It is not in my one drive folder either....
  9. How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive?

How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive?: How do I export photos from my Windows Photos app on windows 10 to Google Drive? The only options I see when I select a photo and select export are "Upload and Share Contend to OneDrive" or "Upload to Sway." There are no other options available....
  10. How do I get Photo's app to find ALL my photos to import (using Windows 10)?

How do I get Photo's app to find ALL my photos to import (using Windows 10)?: Hi, I'm following the instructions to import from the Photo's app on windows 10 but when I click on 'import' it connects to 'apple iphone' and then only finds 2 photos however I have over 1000 photos on my phone and you can see them all in the Photo's app - so why can't it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I email a photo saved in windows explorer without including the tab see all