Windows 10: in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my...

Discus and support in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I put a shortcut to a webpage on my desktop. the web address in in my bookmarks. When I try to highlight the web address and drag it to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JamesManda, Jan 7, 2019.

1. in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my...

How do I put a shortcut to a webpage on my desktop. the web address in in my bookmarks. When I try to highlight the web address and drag it to the desktop. The message is access denied

:)

JamesManda, Jan 7, 2019

2. Webpage shortcut are not showing on desktop in Windows 10.

Hello Peter,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From the above description, I understand you are unable to view the shortcuts saved from Internet Explorer on the PC’s desktop.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Are you facing issue creating shortcut for a specific webpage or for all the webpages?
    • If specific, which is the webpage you are facing issues saving on desktop?
    • Did you check if creating system files/folder shows on the desktop?

Creating shortcuts of the webpages or files & folders on the desktop will help the user in easy accessibility of the data when required. Sometimes the shortcuts created will not be displayed if any system files & folders are missing or corrupted. The
    issue might also occur if any of the third party software installed on the PC is preventing the action.

Run System Maintenance troubleshooter by following the steps below and check for the status of the computer behavior. System freezes and other irregular behaviors are mostly caused due to the unwanted/unused files retained in the PC.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type Troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Select View all from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select System Maintenance from the listed options, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • After the troubleshooting is completed, check the status for any missing system components on the computer.
    • Close the window and check if the issue is resolved

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 7, 2019
  3. app for saving webpage

Someone pls suggest an app with which i can save a webpage for offline viewing

JithinThulase, Jan 7, 2019
  4. in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my...

webpage shortcut Windows 10

I was able to do all these things that you explained with W7 and prior versions but not with windows 10. Only option I get when I right click on a webpage is "select all" and "print". Sure I can right click on the desktop and paste a url but that's not what
    I want.

Is there other way to do this?

whynotme_w10, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my...

1. in windows 10 how do put a shortcut to a webpage. The webpage was saved in my... - Similar Threads - put shortcut webpage

2. how to create shortcuts from webpage to desktop/pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to create shortcuts from webpage to desktop/pc: when visiting a website on the default browser its not easy to simply right click and get a shortcut on the desktop .Which is the appearance preferred for those that usse internet explorer .this doesnt appear on my drop down menu .ive found a longer way to do this .visit the...
  3. how to create shortcuts from webpage to desktop/pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to create shortcuts from webpage to desktop/pc: when visiting a website on the default browser its not easy to simply right click and get a shortcut on the desktop .Which is the appearance preferred for those that usse internet explorer .this doesnt appear on my drop down menu .ive found a longer way to do this .visit the...
  4. webpage unblocking? - how to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webpage unblocking? - how to do: Web Page Blocked!The page cannot be displayed. Please contact the administrator for additional information.URL: mycams.camsonline.com/Client IP: 49.37.153.185Attack ID: 20000022Message ID: 067921757144Date/Time: 11/26/2021, 11:45:57 AMEmail to : *** Email address is removed...
  5. webpage unblocking? - how to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webpage unblocking? - how to do: Web Page Blocked!The page cannot be displayed. Please contact the administrator for additional information.URL: mycams.camsonline.com/Client IP: 49.37.153.185Attack ID: 20000022Message ID: 067921757144Date/Time: 11/26/2021, 11:45:57 AMEmail to : *** Email address is removed...
  6. webpage unblocking? - how to do

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg

photos saved as webpage instead of .jpg: Lately when I open an attached photo from my phone it won't let me hit file, save as. They are going to my google drive. How do I change this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photos-saved-as-webpage-instead-of-jpg/2454f0bb-c96b-4db5-beb6-3b22bcbd1eb6"
  8. How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10?

How do I 'save as' on a link from a webpage when using Windows 10?: I've tried right clicking, but it just downloads the document again. It's most frustrating! I'm using Chrome, and cannot alter this as it is on a network computer. Thanks....
  9. How do I recover the webpage icon images for my web shortcuts?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I recover the webpage icon images for my web shortcuts?: A lot of my desktop icons for shortcuts to internet pages are now all the same and appear as a globe. Some other icons on my desktop for shortcuts to programme and some logins appear OK and show the correct picture for the app or program. All of the shortcuts work properly...
  10. How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    How to save webpage to desktop in Edge-Windows 10: Hi to all, I am trying to figure out how to save (create shortcut) to the desktop in Edge? Thank you in advance for any insight! 10918

Users found this page by searching for:

1. on windows 10 how do i put a webpage on the desktop

2. w10 webpage shortcut option