Windows 10: In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's

Discus and support In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi team,In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's.I tried with a script it was uninstalled all apps in Administrator.Now the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sharan kumar shan, Sep 28, 2022.

1. In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's

Hi team,In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's.I tried with a script it was uninstalled all apps in Administrator.Now the issue with domain user's are logged in there are getting all apps.How to control it please help meRegards,Sharan

:)

sharan kumar shan, Sep 28, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

Uninstall Apps in Windows 10  

Hello Geoff, In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's :)

Q1) If it's a built-in app, then the user can restore the app using that tutorial only if the app was uninstalled for their account and not for all users. Being able to restore an app that was uninstalled for all users using the PowerShell command is currently broken in Windows, and break all built-in apps if used. The only way to restore them then is to do a repair install.

Q2) That's correct. If a built-in app is not listed in under step 3 in OPTION TWO, then it can't and be uninstalled. Those would be apps that are used by Windows, and shouldn't be uninstalled. For example, Microsoft Edge.

Q3) I haven't tied it to know, but I would assume that to be so.

Brink, Sep 28, 2022
  3. Windows 10 self installing apps I have uninstalled!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

Step 1: I suggest you to end the task in task manager.

• Go to task bar

• Right click on task bar

• Select task manager

• Click on apps and end the task.
    Step 2: Go to appwiz.cpl and locate to the apps, right click on apps and uninstall apps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to create new user account and check if it helps.

Step 3: You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.

• Choose Accounts
      and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.

• Select Add an Account.

• Enter a user name and hit Next.

• Click on Finish.

• Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.

• Check if issue persists.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Sep 28, 2022
  4. Dos101 Win User

In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 28, 2022
Thema:

In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's

1. In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's - Similar Threads - uninstall apps Domin

2. In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's: Hi team,In windows 10 I want to uninstall all apps for all Domin user's.I tried with a script it was uninstalled all apps in Administrator.Now the issue with domain user's are logged in there are getting all apps.How to control it please help meRegards,Sharan...
  3. I want to remove the User's Folder from the Desktop for ALL Windows 10 users

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove the User's Folder from the Desktop for ALL Windows 10 users: I want to remove the User's Folder from the Desktop for ALL Windows 10 users I have seen Registry entries that supposedly do this, but they seem to take effect for only the logged in user. Under Windows 7, these registry changes took affect for all users, but under...
  4. Install an app for all users

Install an app for all users: Hi From the Microsoft Store on Windows 10 20H2, how do I install an app for all users? Thanks Bye 171707
  5. Install apps on all users

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install apps on all users: I purchased a game for my son on the app store, and installed it under my account. How do I install it under his account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-apps-on-all-users/8033e1f0-d342-4e85-b2de-8a28ef63875d
  6. uninstall all downloaded apps

uninstall all downloaded apps: I would like to uninstall all apps on my laptop. I Believe I download one that was bad. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-all-downloaded-apps/b0320e10-6948-4784-aff4-20366db3fad3
  7. Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script

Uninstalling ALL store apps with a script: I know absolutely nothing about Powershell, and I don't even want to. I would like to uninstall ALL store apps through a script/batch file or something. Could anyone tell me how? Apparently this is the Ps command to use "Get-AppxPackage -allusers | Remove-AppxPackage" - but I...
  8. Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps

Icons of uninstalled apps showing in All apps: Hello all, I am new here, although I did come here quite a few times and many times found the solution :-) My problem is (I am on 1511) that some icons of removed (by powershell) apps reapeared, and there seem to be no way to get rid of them. Nothing I have found had...
  9. Uninstalling Specific Apps for All Users

Uninstalling Specific Apps for All Users: Hey guys, I am interested in setting up some company-wide commands to remove a lot of the built-in crap from Windows 10. Employees don't need to be using the Xbox app, and we don't need Get Office, Get Skype etc as we already have those installed using the administrator...
  10. Default apps for all users

in Windows 10 Support
    Default apps for all users: We are in the process of building an image to deploy to over 500 machines. How do I set the default apps (IE 11, Adobe Reader DC, Photo Viewer and Media player) for all users on a Domain? I tried the profile copy and it failed. Also, is there a way to get rid of some of the...