Windows 10: in Windows 10, I wish to install optional traditional Chinese software keyboard and...

Discus and support in Windows 10, I wish to install optional traditional Chinese software keyboard and... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; can I use handwriting with mouse or must be touch screen?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Goldnhands, Oct 14, 2018.

1. in Windows 10, I wish to install optional traditional Chinese software keyboard and...

can I use handwriting with mouse or must be touch screen?

:)

Goldnhands, Oct 14, 2018

2. Not able to install Chinese Traditional keyboard in my Windows phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on my Windows phone but it failed.

ALL Chinese Traditional kerboards were failed but Simplfied.

It showed message as below and detail phone info. listed.

"The text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Model: NuAns NEO

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

OS build: 10.0.15063.540

FW version number: 1028.020.001.95

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Regards,

Eddie

泛泛之輩Hsieh, Oct 14, 2018
  3. OTEC.CA Win User
    Traditional Chinese pinyin keyboard in window 10

How to HanYuPinYin to input Traditional Chinese in Windows 10?

step 1: In Windows 10 , go to "settings"; "Time &" Language"; "Region & Language"; "Add a language"; "Chinese (Simplied)".

please note: the (Simplified) includes the Traditional words.

Step 2: under the "Language", select "中文(中华人民共和国)“;”Options“; ”Keyboards“;select ”Microsoft Pinyin“;”options“。

Step 3:under ”Microsoft PinYin“, select”Character sets”, choose A character sets from (simplified Chinese) to (Traditional Chinese). The job is done!

Please note: Although you can use this method to input hanyupinyin and get the traditional Chinese characters, but if you need to switch to Simplified Chinese, you have to go to the step 3 again and change the Character Set from Traditional Chinese to the
    Simplified Chinese. I hope Microsoft or its developers can add some patch to fix it so that in the future, users can easily switch language from English or Chinese Traditional or Chinese Simplified modes.

Some other people suggested to use HongKong Traditional Chinese and bopomofo keyboard, but you can not select the candidite font (同音字)。I think Microsoft engineer may fix this bug in the future.

OTEC.CA, Oct 14, 2018
  4. in Windows 10, I wish to install optional traditional Chinese software keyboard and...

Can't Install Traditional Chinese Keyboard and Language on Alcatel Idol 4S Windows 10 Phone

I tried to install Chinese Traditional keyboard on a new Alcatel Idol 4S Windows 10 phone but it failed.

I also tried installing other regions' Traditional Chinese, including Hong Kong and Macau, but the result is the same. All Chinese Traditional keyboards were failed but Simplified. The message reads "The
    text suggestion update for this keyboard didn't download successfully."

Some Google search results suggest to turn on Windows Insider Program and download updates. I tried and it did not fix the problem.

Moreover, I even tried factory reset and started the new phone setup wizard in Traditional Chinese, however, only Simplified Chinese (China and Singapore) are available.

Software: Windows 10 Mobile

Version: 1703

Failed keyboard:

Chinese Traditional BoPoMoFo

Chinese Traditional Changjie

Chinese Traditional Handwriting

Chinese Traditional Quick

Chinese Traditional Stroke

Can someone from Microsoft help?

Thank you,

Andrew

曾見昇Andrew Tseng, Oct 14, 2018
Thema:

in Windows 10, I wish to install optional traditional Chinese software keyboard and...

1. in Windows 10, I wish to install optional traditional Chinese software keyboard and... - Similar Threads - wish install optional

2. Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...: Please see the attached screen shot. I did follow all the instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo/1b34dd0f-b1a4-463b-8dca-edf240f9d564
  3. Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD can not show Traditional Chinese...: Please see the attached screen shot. I did follow all the instructions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo/1b34dd0f-b1a4-463b-8dca-edf240f9d564
  4. I get the error message for Traditional Chinese keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I get the error message for Traditional Chinese keyboard: HELP!!!I cannot get the Hanyu Pinyin keyboard option to function properly. First the Hanyu Pinyin keyboard option does not exist when I add the Taiwanese Chinese language pack. So I selected Bopomodo keyboard and tried changing the keyboard layout to Hanyu Pinyin. It still...
  5. I get the error message for Traditional Chinese keyboard

I get the error message for Traditional Chinese keyboard: HELP!!!I cannot get the Hanyu Pinyin keyboard option to function properly. First the Hanyu Pinyin keyboard option does not exist when I add the Taiwanese Chinese language pack. So I selected Bopomodo keyboard and tried changing the keyboard layout to Hanyu Pinyin. It still...
  6. How To Clean Install Windows 10 Traditional Chinese

How To Clean Install Windows 10 Traditional Chinese: I currently have a factory Spanish language version laptop and I have changed the language to Chinese. However, the laptop is running really slow and jerky so I would like to perform a CLEAN INSTALL of the Windows 10 traditional Chinese version on it. Where do I buy and...
  7. How To Clean Install Windows 10 Traditional Chinese

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How To Clean Install Windows 10 Traditional Chinese: I currently have a factory Spanish language version laptop and I have changed the language to Chinese. However, the laptop is running really slow and jerky so I would like to perform a CLEAN INSTALL of the Windows 10 traditional Chinese version on it. Where do I buy and...
  8. Traditional Chinese, Pin Yin keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Traditional Chinese, Pin Yin keyboard: Just bought a new computer with Windows 10 installed. Could not find Traditional Chinese, Pin Yin keyboard when using Traditional Chinese. Can anyone help? * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  9. ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10

ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD in windows 10: where is "ON SCREEN CHINESE TRADITIONAL BOPOMOFO KEYBOARD" in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/on-screen-chinese-traditional-bopomofo-keyboard-in/344b56ee-d574-4847-ba87-32cc7d062ff8
  10. Windows 10 in Traditional Chinese

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 in Traditional Chinese: Hello Am looking to buy a laptop for my Dad who doesn't know much English so want to configure Windows in Traditional Chinese for him. Doesn't need ability to type in Chinese character, just to see the menu options, icons, windows, tabs etc. in Chinese. The default...