Windows 10: In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

Discus and support In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by harishreddy2, Aug 27, 2018.

1. In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

:)

harishreddy2, Aug 27, 2018
  2. Trybird Win User

How to change the shape of Cortana's search box on taskbar from rectangular bar to magnifier?

My desktop PC and my tablet PC, both system's versions are same as the latest:

Windows 10 Version 1703 Build 15063.296

The shape of Cortana's icon on taskbar for my desktop PC is magnifier, just as such:

In windows 10 laptop  taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening [​IMG]

The Cortana's icon on taskbar for my tablet PC always keeps the old shape - rectangular bar, just as such:

In windows 10 laptop  taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening 269ab13c-202a-410a-88a1-f158874bcf71.png

Now I wanna change the shape of Cortana on taskbar for my tablet from the rectangular bar to the magnifier,

how should I do?

Trybird, Aug 27, 2018
  3. Trybird Win User
    How to change the shape of Cortana's search box on taskbar from rectangular bar to magnifier?

My desktop PC and my tablet PC, both system's versions are same as the latest:

Windows 10 Version 1703 Build 15063.296

The shape of Cortana's icon on taskbar for my desktop PC is magnifier, just as such:

In windows 10 laptop  taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening [​IMG]

The Cortana's icon on taskbar for my tablet PC always keeps the old shape - rectangular bar, just as such:

Now I wanna change the shape of Cortana on taskbar for my tablet from the rectangular bar to the magnifier,

how should I do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Trybird, Aug 27, 2018
  4. In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

Resizing ungrouped taskbar icons - Windows 10

I remember with windows 7/8 that you could ungroup and use a 3rd party app to resize the taskbar icons smaller in to squares ( like how they are when they are grouped).
    When you ungroup them, they become rectangular shape. Does anyone know how I can resize the rectangular taskbar icons ?

punkmonkey1984, Aug 27, 2018
Thema:

In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening

1. In windows 10 laptop taskbar icons becoming in rectangular shape after opening - Similar Threads - laptop taskbar icons

2. why the weather icon on the left side of the taskbar in Windows 11 is square shaped and not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why the weather icon on the left side of the taskbar in Windows 11 is square shaped and not...: I am running Windows 11 Version 21H2 OS Build 22000.526 . I am seeing the weather widget on the left side of the taskbar as square shaped without any temperature screenshot enclosed. How can I see the original round shaped yellow icon showing the temperature in centigrade on...
  3. Icon on taskbar become double

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon on taskbar become double: I have pinned the Google Chrome icon on taskbar. But after I click to open the Chrome, the icon become double and open new the chrome in the new icon. How to stop the icon from becoming double?I have attached the images. Please, have a look at it....
  4. Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Rectangular shapes instead of circular shapes: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] As you can see I have problem where circular shape turns into rectangular shape. I have amd radeon rx 5500 xt If you know how to fix these please reply....
  5. Icons in Taskbar become different, what happen?

Icons in Taskbar become different, what happen?: Hi, I newly found out that the icons in taskbar became bigger than before, and they are sorted into a straight line instead of boxes, is this a new change of win 10? ver 20h2 If it is a new change,, is there any way to scaling them to the middle of the taskbar? Thank...
  6. Is there a way to have Rectangular Icons?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to have Rectangular Icons?: Vertical or horizontal rectangles instead of squared ones. It's quite annoying to cut something off the poster so it fits right with the Windows icon shape. Something like this but not only on desktop. https://i.stack.imgur.com/HCAMl.png Normally, if the whole image...
  7. Windows 10 Taskbar not opening icons

Windows 10 Taskbar not opening icons: The system: Windows 10 Home edition Version 2004 Build 19041.329 The problem: The Action Centre, Date/Calendar, Speakers and Internet Access icons have stopped working. Or at least will not open. This has happened in the past 10 days or so before which everything was...
  8. Icons becoming oval in shape

Icons becoming oval in shape: Good day please all the icons on my desktop including other images of my laptop have been OVAL IN SHAPE. Please what must I do to return it to normal size. Thank you...
  9. Taskbar Icon Windows not Opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Taskbar Icon Windows not Opening: Hello Heroes of the Internet. I need your help. I run Windows 10 on my pc. Suddenly, when using my computer, I was unable to get minimized windows to re-open. However, I was still able to see the preview of the page. I tried task manager, but anything I brought up would...
  10. Desktop Icons on Taskbar have become rectangle

Desktop Icons on Taskbar have become rectangle: I was using my laptop at school, when my trackpad starts to glitch out, wherever I moved it it kept clicking and in the process did something to my taskbar; I had my desktop Icons showing on the taskbar (the desktop checkbox ticked in the 'toolbars' tab of the taskbar...