Windows 10: In Windows 10: My laptop keeps on not recognising my headphones are plugged in!

Discus and support In Windows 10: My laptop keeps on not recognising my headphones are plugged in! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I thought it might be dirt -and I have tentatively cleaned it, but it isn't this! I knew it wasn't really, for it plays fine when it plays! It won't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Julian Bates1, May 29, 2023.

1. In Windows 10: My laptop keeps on not recognising my headphones are plugged in!

I thought it might be dirt -and I have tentatively cleaned it, but it isn't this! I knew it wasn't really, for it plays fine when it plays! It won't suddenly go Off/onThere is nothing one can do going to Icon tray>Soundright clicking>Playback. The Headphones always says 'Not Plugged in! :Recently I reinstalled the Realtek audio In Device Manager and that worked once, but it dos not work anymore!All the suggestions by a 'Carlos' in the communty do not work!Of course... this is why I am here!move from: Microsoft 365 and Office / Subscription, account, billing / For home / Windows

:)

Julian Bates1, May 29, 2023
  2. txstoby Win User

Speakers playing when headphones are plugged in

I have an HP laptop with windows 10. When my headphones are plugged in, the speakers are still playing. When I go to sounds, the only device listed is the speakers. How can I silence the speakers when the headphones are plugged in.

txstoby, May 29, 2023
  3. Sigurd Win User
    Bluetooth not recognising headphones

Bluetooth on my PC recognises, pairs with and works with an ear piece headphone/mic.
    Bluetooth on my Smartphone recognises, pairs with and works with an Ausdom headphone.
    Therefore all hardware works.

However, PC Bluetooth will not recognise, let alone pair with, Ausdom headphone.

I have tried re-boots, turning Bluetooth on/off, uninstalling, re-loading drivers, etc. I have run out of ideas.

Any suggestions please?

Sigurd, May 29, 2023
  4. desbest Win User

In Windows 10: My laptop keeps on not recognising my headphones are plugged in!

My laptop isn't recognising my headphones

My laptop doesn't recognize my headset. When I plug it in it asks me what audio device I plugged in, I choose headset then click OK. But no sound plays while it's plugged in and Playback Devices says that the headphones aren't plugged in.

I have installed the latest Audio driver from the Acer website and it doesn't help. Restarting the Audio Service and running the Audio Troubleshooter also doesn't work as it says no headset is plugged in.

It also fails to work using the Microsoft generic audio driver.

I'm using Windows 10 20H2 and Aspire A315-56

I ran the playing audio troubleshooter and got this error.

In Windows 10: My laptop keeps on not recognising my headphones are plugged in! 313734d1610015349t-my-laptop-isnt-recognising-my-headphones-playing-audio-troubleshooter-result.png

In Windows 10: My laptop keeps on not recognising my headphones are plugged in! [​IMG]

desbest, May 29, 2023
Thema:

In Windows 10: My laptop keeps on not recognising my headphones are plugged in!

1. In Windows 10: My laptop keeps on not recognising my headphones are plugged in! - Similar Threads - laptop keeps recognising

2. my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...: my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio but does recognise its microphone like **** is happening...
  3. my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio...: my pc wont recognise my headphones microphone and wont recognise my other headphones audio but does recognise its microphone like **** is happening...
  4. My speakers are detected but not even plugged and My headphones are plugged but not detected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My speakers are detected but not even plugged and My headphones are plugged but not detected: I have a realtk driver and i'm on windows 10Windows detects my speakers and enables it although it's not even plugged.It doesn't detect my headphones and it's plugged and my microphone tooIn the front panel.I tried to switch to Windows original high defnition audio driver but...
  5. Laptop not recognising headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not recognising headphones: Hi,So 2 days ago when I plugged in my headphones into my laptop to play some music, I noticed that the sound was coming out of the laptop speakers and not the headphones. And so from then on I visited multiple forums to try and fins out how to fix this problem I have. I have...
  6. My laptop isn't recognising my headphones

My laptop isn't recognising my headphones: My laptop doesn't recognize my headset. When I plug it in it asks me what audio device I plugged in, I choose headset then click OK. But no sound plays while it's plugged in and Playback Devices says that the headphones aren't plugged in. I have installed the latest Audio...
  7. My laptop isn't recognising my headphones

My laptop isn't recognising my headphones: My laptop doesn't recognize my headset. When I plug it in it asks me what audio device I plugged in, I choose headset then click OK. But no sound plays while it's plugged in and Playback Devices says that the headphones aren't plugged in. I have installed the latest Audio...
  8. My headphones recognises as speaker

My headphones recognises as speaker: Hello, some time ago, i bought wireless headphones with USB connection Razer Nari Essential. My Computer recognises it as speaker and i do not know what to do, i tried everything. Can somebody please help me?...
  9. My headphones mic keeps echoing. (laptop)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My headphones mic keeps echoing. (laptop): I tried to join google meet in the new browser microsoft edge, whenever I talk it comes with an echo and has like an eerie sound. How do I fix it? It wasn’t like this before. I even tried my brother’s headphones mic that works fine on his pc but it still on echo when I...
  10. My laptop's speakers won't work without headphones plugged in- Windows 10

My laptop's speakers won't work without headphones plugged in- Windows 10: Every time I watch a video or play music, my laptop will not play sound, until i plug in headphones or speakers ect.. I have followed tips and all of the ones I have found haven't worked. Suggestions? thanks, :)...