Windows 10: In Windows 10 settings app does not open

Discus and support In Windows 10 settings app does not open in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Today I update my window 10, then i see that the setting option is doesn't working. Please tell me how i solve it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GAJENDRAPATEL1, Aug 2, 2020.

1. In Windows 10 settings app does not open

Today I update my window 10, then i see that the setting option is doesn't working. Please tell me how i solve it

:)

GAJENDRAPATEL1, Aug 2, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 2, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. In Windows 10 settings app does not open :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 2, 2020
  4. In Windows 10 settings app does not open

Open settings of Windows 8 App

Hi Thomas,

In response to your query, please be informed that Windows 10 is in the list of supported operating system for Modern Reader. Also, the swipe from the right option is for Windows 8 and 8.1 therefore, that step will not open the settings. However, most
    apps have their own settings, therefore, I suggest you to look for a gear icon in the app and check if you are able to find the option you are looking for.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, Aug 2, 2020
Thema:

In Windows 10 settings app does not open

1. In Windows 10 settings app does not open - Similar Threads - settings app does

2. Settings app does not open Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Settings app does not open Windows 10: Hi!I recently had some troubles with my pc and after fixing it, my settings application does not seem to work anymore. If i want to do anything within settings, the application does not pop up or seem to work at all. The only response i get is when i right click the desktop...
  3. Settings app does not open Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Settings app does not open Windows 10: Hi!I recently had some troubles with my pc and after fixing it, my settings application does not seem to work anymore. If i want to do anything within settings, the application does not pop up or seem to work at all. The only response i get is when i right click the desktop...
  4. Settings app does not open Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Setting Does Not Open

Setting Does Not Open: Hello!I'm having an issue with my settings for months now and no one is able to help me fix it. I want to access my setting to change a few things on my computer or add another user, but whenever I click on Setting, the window does not open whatsoever. I tried going through...
  6. settings app does not open on Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    settings app does not open on Microsoft Windows 10 Home: I tried to open the settings on my laptop and everytime it tries to open the window it closes it before showing anything. I haven't been able to open it at all since yesterday. I have the latest update as of right now.please sens help...
  7. settings app does not open on Microsoft Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Gaming
    settings app does not open on Microsoft Windows 10 Home: I tried to open the settings on my laptop and everytime it tries to open the window it closes it before showing anything. I haven't been able to open it at all since yesterday. I have the latest update as of right now.please sens help...
  8. settings app does not open on Microsoft Windows 10 Home

9. Windows 10 apps, settings not opening

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 apps, settings not opening: My k7 total security system expired and so I installed avast antivirus app. It ran some scans and asked me to delete a few files that it said were a security threat. Sometime after that, things went haywire1. Not able to open any apps or settings. Not even able to shut down...
  10. Settings app is not opening in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Settings app is not opening in Windows 10.: I am unable to open the settings app. When I click on the settings icon it doesn't open. I tried running the sfc/ scannow command but it stops at 87% every single time and displays an error message that says 'the scan could not be completed' is displayed.I also tried to use...