Windows 10: In Windows 10 settings, list of individual app permissions for "notifications" doesn’t appear

Discus and support In Windows 10 settings, list of individual app permissions for "notifications" doesn’t appear in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows 10, when I go to Start/Settings/Privacy, and then in the “app permissions” section go to “Notifications,” when I scroll down to “Choose... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by martymcfly345, May 22, 2020.

1. In Windows 10 settings, list of individual app permissions for "notifications" doesn’t appear

In Windows 10, when I go to Start/Settings/Privacy, and then in the “app permissions” section go to “Notifications,” when I scroll down to “Choose which apps can access your notifications,” the little blue dots spin in a circle for a moment, and then—nothing. The list of individual apps doesn’t show up. I’ve been able to see and adjust them in the past, but suddenly not now for some reason. “Notifications” is the only type of app permission that seems to be doing this. The lists of individual apps show up for the other types of app permissions.

I’ve tried closing Settings and then reopening it, I’ve tried shutting down the computer and restarting it, and I’ve tried using the disk cleanup tool. Nothing works. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I should try next?

Thank you for your help!

:)

martymcfly345, May 22, 2020

2. Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, May 22, 2020
  3. I have downloaded an app from the Store however the app is not appearing in the app list on the notifications + actions page in Settings

I have downloaded an app and want to manage the notifications I receive from it, however despite the app appearing on my Apps List it doesn't appear on the list of apps on the "notifications + action" page in Settings. How can I add the app to that list
    so that I can manage the types of notifications I receive from it?

Thanks!

WambizTesting, May 22, 2020
  4. In Windows 10 settings, list of individual app permissions for "notifications" doesn’t appear

APP NOTIFICATIONS - BANNER NOTIFICATION - NONE COMING FOR NEWS, SPORTS, OR MONEY APP - WINDOWS 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, May 22, 2020
Thema:

In Windows 10 settings, list of individual app permissions for "notifications" doesn’t appear

1. In Windows 10 settings, list of individual app permissions for "notifications" doesn’t appear - Similar Threads - settings list individual

2. App appears in Settings, but not in Start menu list

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App appears in Settings, but not in Start menu list: I just reinstalled an app on my system. The app shows up in the Settings > Apps list, but not in the Start menu list. Why did this happen, and how do I fix it? Please note that I installed the app under another user; the last time I did that, the app showed up in Start; this...
  3. App appears in Settings, but not in Start menu list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    App appears in Settings, but not in Start menu list: I just reinstalled an app on my system. The app shows up in the Settings > Apps list, but not in the Start menu list. Why did this happen, and how do I fix it? Please note that I installed the app under another user; the last time I did that, the app showed up in Start; this...
  4. App appears in Settings, but not in Start menu list

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.

Calendar notifications are not working and not appearing in the settings app.: I was using Calendar to remind me about events. I put in a test event to see how the notifications work out and they don't appear at all. I looked through the community about it and it shows that I need to turn on notifications in the setting app. When I went to notifications...
  6. Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Apps list empty on "Settings" -> "Privacy" -> "Notifications": Hi, I am running Windows 10 64 bits build 19042.746, and I just noticed that on "Settings" -> Privacy" -> "Notifications", the list under "Choose which Apps can access your notifications" is empty. This was not the case some time ago a couple of weeks, and I had no...
  7. Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings: I'd like to turn off the notification i get from icloud when i move a file out of the cloud to a folder on my PC but icloud does not appear in my notification settings 162674
  8. Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings

in Windows 10 Support
    Icloud not appearing in windows 10 notification settings: I'd like to turn off the notification i get from icloud when i move a file out of the cloud to a folder on my PC but icloud does not appear in my notification settings 162674
  9. App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions"

App is using windows notifications but is not listed in "Notifications and actions": The app is Acronis. Even though there is a checkbox [ ] to stop from showing again, they still pop up offers on special occasions during the year. It is very annoying. What makes it worse is acronis is not listed as a sender. There is a note: "Some senders may have their...
  10. Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification

Fix apps that appear blurry in Windows 10 Notification: I don't want to see the notification for fixing blurry apps automatically in Windows 10 machines is there any ways i could disable the same using batch file, Powershell script or registry as i need to map it in SCCM OSD TS...