Windows 10: In windows 10. We want the date to show. We can see the time.

Discus and support In windows 10. We want the date to show. We can see the time. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In windows 10. We want the date to show. We can see the time.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Anne Becker, Mar 28, 2023.

1. In windows 10. We want the date to show. We can see the time.

In windows 10. We want the date to show. We can see the time.

:)

Anne Becker, Mar 28, 2023

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 28, 2023
  4. In windows 10. We want the date to show. We can see the time.

Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

In windows 10. We want the date to show. We can see the time.

1. In windows 10. We want the date to show. We can see the time. - Similar Threads - date show

2. How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only": I have imported pictures from my iphone, and the dates the images were taken are not correct. I can change the dates on some of the files but the other files will not let me change the dates. The error code is "Read Only". How can I change these files and prevent wrong dates...
  3. How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change dates on pictures with incorrect origin date and file shows "Read Only": I have imported pictures from my iphone, and the dates the images were taken are not correct. I can change the dates on some of the files but the other files will not let me change the dates. The error code is "Read Only". How can I change these files and prevent wrong dates...
  4. All my drivers are up to date and Wi-Fi option still doesn’t show up for Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my drivers are up to date and Wi-Fi option still doesn’t show up for Windows 11: I’ve spent almost 2 hours trying to fix this problem but nothing has worked, I’ve installed all my Windows updates, all my Dell drivers, and even factory reset my computer. Nothing I seem to do has worked for me, whenever I go to settings I just don’t get the option to...
  5. All my drivers are up to date and Wi-Fi option still doesn’t show up for Windows 11

All my drivers are up to date and Wi-Fi option still doesn’t show up for Windows 11: I’ve spent almost 2 hours trying to fix this problem but nothing has worked, I’ve installed all my Windows updates, all my Dell drivers, and even factory reset my computer. Nothing I seem to do has worked for me, whenever I go to settings I just don’t get the option to...
  6. Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date: I just renewed my Microsoft 365 personal subscription successfully. Online at the Microsoft website, I checked and the expiration date is June of next year. But in the Windows settings, it shows the subscription expiration date as June of this year. How do I fix the problem?...
  7. Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date

Windows settings shows wrong Microsoft 365 subscription expiration date: I just renewed my Microsoft 365 personal subscription successfully. Online at the Microsoft website, I checked and the expiration date is June of next year. But in the Windows settings, it shows the subscription expiration date as June of this year. How do I fix the problem?...
  8. Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available: I updated my windows 11 today on 14th February 2024 and it moved the copilot preview button from next to the search button to the right side of the date and time on the taskbar. Now I can no longer click in that corner to take me to the desktop. I know there is a keyboard...
  9. Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available

Show Desktop Button Next To Date and Time on Taskbar No Longer Available: I updated my windows 11 today on 14th February 2024 and it moved the copilot preview button from next to the search button to the right side of the date and time on the taskbar. Now I can no longer click in that corner to take me to the desktop. I know there is a keyboard...
  10. OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive - all files up to date - all folders show 'syncing' icon: Hi, I've got a new laptop and I'm facing the following issue with OneDrive: all my files seem to have synced with OneDrive and show the 'up to date' green check icon.However, all folders and subfolders show the double arrowed blue syncing icon.I've tried the solutions...