Windows 10: in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped

Discus and support in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I noticed that some of my services in task manager have been stopped and I would like to know if they should be stopped. Rather than trying to solve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LisaWeiss, Sep 9, 2018.

1. LisaWeiss Win User

in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped

I noticed that some of my services in task manager have been stopped and I would like to know if they should be stopped. Rather than trying to solve this myself and risk any further problems, any help would be appreciated

:)

LisaWeiss, Sep 9, 2018

2. After running Audio troubleshooter error: 'one or more audio service isn't running'

Hi Peter,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you receive the error message: 'one or more audio service isn't running', this might have occurred due to the audio services.

I suggest you to restart the service, set it to automatic and check if it helps.

Step 1: Stop the Windows Audio service.

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Stop.
    • Restart the computer.

Step 2: Start the service and set it to automatic:

• Press Windows Key + R on the keyboard and type
      services.msc
      , Services window gets opened.
    • Search for Windows Audio service, right click on it and click on
      Properties.
    • Start the service, set
      Startup type to Automatic.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    services running none stop win 10

Hi William,

If you can't run service.msc, you can end running services using Task Manager. To know how, follow the steps below:

• On the Search bar, type task manager and select Task Manager on the list.
    • Click the More details drop-down arrow.
    • Select all the apps you want to stop on the list.
    • Click End task.

After doing so, try doing a scan again and see if issue will persist.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Anne Ros, Sep 9, 2018
  4. in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped

1. in windows 10 what services should be running and which should be stopped - Similar Threads - services should running

2. what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...: good luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-windows-features-should-be-turned-on-and/b877e691-2b2b-4f29-9d8e-4d4d225384b7
  3. what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...: good luck https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-windows-features-should-be-turned-on-and/b877e691-2b2b-4f29-9d8e-4d4d225384b7
  4. what windows features should be turned on and which ones should be turned of for best...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. What services should be running in windows 10 pro after a new install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What services should be running in windows 10 pro after a new install?: I saw this question asked and as far as helping people this did not get the answer it deserved. I am speaking as someone who has their system DEPLOYED TO, illegally, on a pc that I purchased with my money and can show proof if one wishes. Since Windows Deployment I have had...
  6. What services should be running in windows 10 pro after a new install?

What services should be running in windows 10 pro after a new install?: I saw this question asked and as far as helping people this did not get the answer it deserved. I am speaking as someone who has their system DEPLOYED TO, illegally, on a pc that I purchased with my money and can show proof if one wishes. Since Windows Deployment I have had...
  7. What services should be running in windows 10 pro after a new install?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. what services should be running and depend on each other

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what services should be running and depend on each other: Hello.What services depend on each other and need to be running or started in task manager for windows 10 version 21H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-services-should-be-running-and-depend-on-each/9409415f-0712-4a57-a219-a197c14973ff
  9. what services should be running and depend on each other

what services should be running and depend on each other: Hello.What services depend on each other and need to be running or started in task manager for windows 10 version 21H2? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-services-should-be-running-and-depend-on-each/9409415f-0712-4a57-a219-a197c14973ff
  10. what services should be running and depend on each other

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 services that should be running

2. how to know what services should be running windows 10

3. which windows services should be running