Windows 10: In windows 10, why bluetooth ON/OFF button gets disabled frequently.

Discus and support In windows 10, why bluetooth ON/OFF button gets disabled frequently. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In windows 10, the bluetooth connectivity - The option or button to ON/OFF bluetooth gets disable in between. No matter what we do it won't allow to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Dnyaneshwar KOPNE, Jun 24, 2021.

1. In windows 10, why bluetooth ON/OFF button gets disabled frequently.

In windows 10, the bluetooth connectivity - The option or button to ON/OFF bluetooth gets disable in between. No matter what we do it won't allow to do anything . Again that option enables after some days when we restart machine. Any reason?

:)

Dnyaneshwar KOPNE, Jun 24, 2021
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Jun 24, 2021
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jun 24, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

In windows 10, why bluetooth ON/OFF button gets disabled frequently.

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

In windows 10, why bluetooth ON/OFF button gets disabled frequently.

1. In windows 10, why bluetooth ON/OFF button gets disabled frequently. - Similar Threads - why bluetooth OFF

2. Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone: It has been 3 months and i still cant connect ANY bluetooth devices i have watched around 80+ tutorials in youtube and NONE of them works, i tried uninstalling, updating, disabling and all of it doesnt work please help me and also i cannot find bluetooth on Device Manager.I...
  3. Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone: It has been 3 months and i still cant connect ANY bluetooth devices i have watched around 80+ tutorials in youtube and NONE of them works, i tried uninstalling, updating, disabling and all of it doesnt work please help me and also i cannot find bluetooth on Device Manager.I...
  4. Bluetooth On and Off button is Gone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    there is no button to turn on and off the bluetooth: there is something wrong with my device the button used to turn on and off the bluetooth is missing . a few days earlier the same thing happened to my brightness control , with was resolved when i restarted the device but this time i restarted it three times and is still not...
  6. Bluetooth on/off button gone

Bluetooth on/off button gone: I need help. My bluetooth on/off button is no where to be found in my settings but I can still see the paired devices. I went into my device manager and I don't see bluetooth anywhere. Not sure what happened or how to fix this....
  7. Bluetooth on/off Button is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth on/off Button is gone: As the title says my bluetooth button is gone. There is no button in the main settings to turn it on or off. I've tried reinstalling the drivers and restarting bluetooth support systems but to no avail. I've restarted countless times and I've run the troubleshooter many more....
  8. Bluetooth on and off button is gone

Bluetooth on and off button is gone: So I got windows 10 and bluetooth worked just fine then and I changed back to windows 7 where all my files got transfered to a windows.old file and windows.old0000 soon after that I changed it back to windows 10 and the bluetooth button won't show up its not even in the...
  9. Bluetooth On and Off Button Missing

Bluetooth On and Off Button Missing: When I tried to use my Bluetooth mouse today I was unable to due to my Bluetooth suddenly turning off. Thus I went to settings > Bluetooth and other devices to turn it back on, however the toggle button for this is missing. I then went to device manager to look for a driver...
  10. There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth

There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth: There's no on/off button to turn on Bluetooth. [ATTACH] Checked in Device Manager, Bluetooth is not there. Looked in the hidden folders, bluetooth is there. Screenshot is below. [ATTACH] I read in the internet that I should uninstall Bluetooth related packages and...