Windows 10: In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?

Discus and support In Windows 11 how do I change my APN? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am logged in as an admin and yet the setting is greyed out and will not allow me to make changes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BG109, Jun 11, 2024 at 8:12 AM.

1. BG109 Win User

In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?

I am logged in as an admin and yet the setting is greyed out and will not allow me to make changes.

:)

2. LTE APN Problems

So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE
    It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile

I put the SIM In. And it works shows T Mobile and everything is fine.

Then if I reinstalled Windows or Update. Or ANY change to the OS. The LTE no longer works. It will show T Mobile. It will go back and forth between Activating and Applied

And if I try and connect it says Enter APN No APN Found

I've had To Mobile on the phone. Threw various APNs in. And Nothing

There is an APN there but it just won't work. Something is getting messed up and I really love this tablet and want the LTE to work

Please help

EpiphanyOfMusic, Jun 11, 2024 at 8:18 AM
  3. NMUMI Win User
    Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone 8.1 APN Menu Settings Change

If you follow the link to the access point application on windowsphone.com it is listed as being compatible with windows phone 8.0 and 8.1, it does install with windows phone 8.1. It just gives the message that this application is not compatible with windows
    phone 8.1. The issue and change between the way APN's are definded in windows phone 8.0 and 8.1 is that you have fewer options that can be changed or that are available for definition, Authentication Type, APN Type, Bearer, etc. I have a private LTE network
    so I am not built into the APN database, how to you add and APN to the Windows Phone 8.1 APN database ?

Thema:

In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?

1. In Windows 11 how do I change my APN? - Similar Threads - change APN

2. OneDrive changing moving files to cOpYiNg them.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive changing moving files to cOpYiNg them.: I moved an item from Downloads to OneDrive, but then I got a message that said "Your storage is full" and ****. So, I did what anyone would do and tried moving them back, but I noticed that OneDrive had changed it from "Move" to "cOpY". I got a free trial of MS365 to try to...
  3. OneDrive changing moving files to cOpYiNg them.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive changing moving files to cOpYiNg them.: I moved an item from Downloads to OneDrive, but then I got a message that said "Your storage is full" and ****. So, I did what anyone would do and tried moving them back, but I noticed that OneDrive had changed it from "Move" to "cOpY". I got a free trial of MS365 to try to...
  4. My Microsoft account was hacked and email was changed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Microsoft account was hacked and email was changed.: It was hacked last night spent all night trying to find solutions to the problem but I couldnt find any because they changed the account email. They are asking for 500$ to get my account back via discord and I just don't have that. Please how do I get my account back?...
  5. My Microsoft account was hacked and email was changed.

My Microsoft account was hacked and email was changed.: It was hacked last night spent all night trying to find solutions to the problem but I couldnt find any because they changed the account email. They are asking for 500$ to get my account back via discord and I just don't have that. Please how do I get my account back?...
  6. Can we change Internet access Icon?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can we change Internet access Icon?: Hi,We have several computers on production floor on a VLAN with limited access to LAN services.for the users, is a confusion, because they have the icon of "NO INTERNET ACCESS" with a little world instead a wifi sign or ethernet sign...is there any cloud service we can allow...
  7. Can we change Internet access Icon?

Can we change Internet access Icon?: Hi,We have several computers on production floor on a VLAN with limited access to LAN services.for the users, is a confusion, because they have the icon of "NO INTERNET ACCESS" with a little world instead a wifi sign or ethernet sign...is there any cloud service we can allow...
  8. Can't activate windows after changing motherboard - even after buying a new copy!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows after changing motherboard - even after buying a new copy!: Hi. My motherboard died on me a few days ago. I ordered a new one and at first everything was fine. Unfortunately that one turned out to be faulty so I returned it and got another one and now the hardware is fine, but windows won't recognise my copy as authentic. And nothing...
  9. Can't activate windows after changing motherboard - even after buying a new copy!

Can't activate windows after changing motherboard - even after buying a new copy!: Hi. My motherboard died on me a few days ago. I ordered a new one and at first everything was fine. Unfortunately that one turned out to be faulty so I returned it and got another one and now the hardware is fine, but windows won't recognise my copy as authentic. And nothing...
  10. In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?: I am logged in as an admin and yet the setting is greyed out and will not allow me to make changes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-how-do-i-change-my-apn/13507e91-e577-447e-9313-d665a7593c79