Windows 10: In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?

Discus and support In Windows 11 how do I change my APN? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am logged in as an admin and yet the setting is greyed out and will not allow me to make changes.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BG109, Jun 11, 2024.

1. BG109 Win User

In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?

I am logged in as an admin and yet the setting is greyed out and will not allow me to make changes.

:)

BG109, Jun 11, 2024

2. LTE APN Problems

So I bought a HP Spectre X2 with LTE
    It was designed for Verizon but the Amazon Listing says Supports T Mobile

I put the SIM In. And it works shows T Mobile and everything is fine.

Then if I reinstalled Windows or Update. Or ANY change to the OS. The LTE no longer works. It will show T Mobile. It will go back and forth between Activating and Applied

And if I try and connect it says Enter APN No APN Found

I've had To Mobile on the phone. Threw various APNs in. And Nothing

There is an APN there but it just won't work. Something is getting messed up and I really love this tablet and want the LTE to work

Please help

EpiphanyOfMusic, Jun 11, 2024
  3. NMUMI Win User
    Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone 8.1 APN Menu Settings Change

If you follow the link to the access point application on windowsphone.com it is listed as being compatible with windows phone 8.0 and 8.1, it does install with windows phone 8.1. It just gives the message that this application is not compatible with windows
    phone 8.1. The issue and change between the way APN's are definded in windows phone 8.0 and 8.1 is that you have fewer options that can be changed or that are available for definition, Authentication Type, APN Type, Bearer, etc. I have a private LTE network
    so I am not built into the APN database, how to you add and APN to the Windows Phone 8.1 APN database ?

NMUMI, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?

1. In Windows 11 how do I change my APN? - Similar Threads - change APN

2. How do I prevent the date of my folder from changing when I am copying to an external drive.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I prevent the date of my folder from changing when I am copying to an external drive.: Hello. The word Copy means "An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate". An imitation or reproduction of an original; a duplicate. From a records point of view, you're killing me....This is cracra that the Date Modified date or folder date as we lay people call...
  3. How to change from a email microsoft to a gmail microsoft with out losing my information on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to change from a email microsoft to a gmail microsoft with out losing my information on...: Please help me know how to change from one email to another gmail account with out losing information on my computer . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-from-a-email-microsoft-to-a-gmail/0b7857bb-4833-45c0-92c3-779ca1d14f7b
  4. After update, W11 crashed, changed boot manager hardddrive, now I get "reboot and select...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After update, W11 crashed, changed boot manager hardddrive, now I get "reboot and select...: After update, W11 crashed, changed boot manager hardddrive, now I get "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device..Update asked if I wanted to do out now or later. Chose later as I was chatting with someone. 10-20 minutes later it...
  5. After update, W11 crashed, changed boot manager hardddrive, now I get "reboot and select...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After update, W11 crashed, changed boot manager hardddrive, now I get "reboot and select...: After update, W11 crashed, changed boot manager hardddrive, now I get "reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media in selected boot device..Update asked if I wanted to do out now or later. Chose later as I was chatting with someone. 10-20 minutes later it...
  6. When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...: The pc starts up and says undion changes made to computer, then blue screens and restarts. It’s been in this loop for really long. This is what shows up...
  7. When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...

When I turn on my pc it says “Undoing changes made to your computer” then a few minutes...: The pc starts up and says undion changes made to computer, then blue screens and restarts. It’s been in this loop for really long. This is what shows up...
  8. Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight": My understanding is Windows Spotlight is to show different places through photos with pieces of information describing those photos. Since install of Windows 11, I have changed background and my lock screen is set to "Spotlight" but it will/does not change from a deep blue...
  9. Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight"

Windows "Lock Screen" Background is not changing though it's set to "Windows Spotlight": My understanding is Windows Spotlight is to show different places through photos with pieces of information describing those photos. Since install of Windows 11, I have changed background and my lock screen is set to "Spotlight" but it will/does not change from a deep blue...
  10. In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?

In Windows 11 how do I change my APN?: I am logged in as an admin and yet the setting is greyed out and will not allow me to make changes. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-how-do-i-change-my-apn/13507e91-e577-447e-9313-d665a7593c79