Windows 10: In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...

Discus and support In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Windows 11 I am noticing that processes you have open but aren't interacting with for a while, have a "pause" icon next to them in Task Manager. How... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Curt Gossenberger, Feb 23, 2024.

1. In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...

In Windows 11 I am noticing that processes you have open but aren't interacting with for a while, have a "pause" icon next to them in Task Manager. How can I turn this off. I have programs now that wont open including mail and calendar. I would like to turn this off, it's causing me great grief.

:)

Curt Gossenberger, Feb 23, 2024
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Feb 23, 2024
  3. Icons from apps aren´t displayed correctly

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query at Microsoft community.

Do the apps work fine apart form the icons not displaying correctly? If so I would suggest you to run an SFC scan and check if it helps. If the issue persists you may run DISM command and check.

Follow this steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command SFC /SCANNOW and
        DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
        Enter.
    Hope the information provided was helpful and do let us know if you need any assistance in the future. We will be glad to help.

Rohit Chettri, Feb 23, 2024
  4. felipaopl Win User

In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Wait, but have you done the whole step-by-step guide described in the OP? DDL/DTS isn't supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 either, unless if you do the steps listed there.

felipaopl, Feb 23, 2024
Thema:

In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...

1. In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a... - Similar Threads - noticing processed open

2. In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In Windows 11 I am noticing that processed you have open but aren't interacting with for a...: In Windows 11 I am noticing that processes you have open but aren't interacting with for a while, have a "pause" icon next to them in Task Manager. How can I turn this off. I have programs now that wont open including mail and calendar. I would like to turn this off, it's...
  3. Sound notication of a unknown process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound notication of a unknown process: having a problem with sound notification, looks like processing is happening in the backgound as the screen display of mouse pointer disappears for under a second and reappears, and there is an annoying sound notification. Tried identifying the process. I am thinking there...
  4. Sound notication of a unknown process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sound notication of a unknown process: having a problem with sound notification, looks like processing is happening in the backgound as the screen display of mouse pointer disappears for under a second and reappears, and there is an annoying sound notification. Tried identifying the process. I am thinking there...
  5. I -AM- The Administrator!! ...Aren't I?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I -AM- The Administrator!! ...Aren't I?: Why am I always asked to provide Administrator credentials whenever I try to run certain programs, or create new folders, etc.? It says in the User Settings that I AM the Administrator, doesn't it look that up?...
  6. I -AM- The Administrator!! ...Aren't I?

I -AM- The Administrator!! ...Aren't I?: Why am I always asked to provide Administrator credentials whenever I try to run certain programs, or create new folders, etc.? It says in the User Settings that I AM the Administrator, doesn't it look that up?...
  7. I -AM- The Administrator!! ...Aren't I?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Windows Update Processes Aren't Starting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Processes Aren't Starting: Hi,Recently, Whenever i try to do Windows Update, It ends up giving this error: And i do tried to start the windows update processes using services.msc and tried to start "Update Orchestrator Service" , "Windows Update", "Windows Update Medic Service" but all of them Gave...
  9. Windows Update Processes Aren't Starting

Windows Update Processes Aren't Starting: Hi,Recently, Whenever i try to do Windows Update, It ends up giving this error: And i do tried to start the windows update processes using services.msc and tried to start "Update Orchestrator Service" , "Windows Update", "Windows Update Medic Service" but all of them Gave...
  10. Windows Update Processes Aren't Starting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade