Windows 10: In Windows 11, On taskbars right icons such as Wifi, Speaker, Calender and Battery Not Working

Discus and support In Windows 11, On taskbars right icons such as Wifi, Speaker, Calender and Battery Not Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently updated to Windows 11, On taskbar right icons such as WiFi, Speaker, Calendar and Battery Not Working. When I click on these icons action... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shubham Waghmare, Sep 14, 2022.

1. In Windows 11, On taskbars right icons such as Wifi, Speaker, Calender and Battery Not Working

I recently updated to Windows 11, On taskbar right icons such as WiFi, Speaker, Calendar and Battery Not Working. When I click on these icons action such as small window of Available WiFi Conection Not Displaying.

:)

Shubham Waghmare, Sep 14, 2022
  2. Brink Win User
    Brink, Sep 14, 2022
  3. Windows 11 taskbar icons not working

I went back to windows 10,

1. Icons for apps work perfectly fine, but icons like start, notification, wifi, volume, battery etc doesn't work (keyboard icon works)
    2. I don't get any error codes or messages
    3. No, as I told the app icon work but everything else on the taskbar doesn't
    I guess I will wait till the official launch of windows 11. I installed it on my daily machine

Hope this helps!

Johan Jomy, Sep 14, 2022
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

In Windows 11, On taskbars right icons such as Wifi, Speaker, Calender and Battery Not Working

Windows 11 taskbar icons not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 11. I understand that Taskbar icons are not working after upgrading to Windows 11. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

1. What happens when you click on an icon on the Taskbar?
    2. Do you receive any error message/code?
    3. Does this issue occur with all the icons?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to try re-registering the taskbar and see if that works. Kindly follow the steps mentioned below.

1. Press Windows + X keys together and click on Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    2. Now type in the following command and hit Enter: Get-AppXPackage -User ([System.Security.Principal.WindowsIdentity]::GetCurrent().Name) *ShellExperienceHost* | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    3. Restart the PC once the command is complete.

If the issue persists, you can try creating a new user account and then see if you are able to access the icons on the Taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 14, 2022
Thema:

In Windows 11, On taskbars right icons such as Wifi, Speaker, Calender and Battery Not Working

1. In Windows 11, On taskbars right icons such as Wifi, Speaker, Calender and Battery Not Working - Similar Threads - taskbars right icons

2. Windows taskbar right click icon’s not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows taskbar right click icon’s not working: The taskbar icons when I right click won’t work since I recently uninstalled the latest update and did a restore point but didn’t show anything when I right click them, I even tried restarting it but nothing. Can someone help me?...
  3. Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...: Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are all over the placeStupid Taskbar, I paid for it. So I want to take a good experience....
  4. Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...

Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are...: Windows 11 Small Taskbar: The Action Center icons and the wifi, sound and battery icons are all over the placeStupid Taskbar, I paid for it. So I want to take a good experience....
  5. hide wifi/battery icons in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hide wifi/battery icons in windows 11: what would be the equivalent of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-system-icons-in-the-windows-11-taskbar/7fdd0678-4580-4119-bae2-427795941cde for these icons be?...
  6. hide wifi/battery icons in windows 11

hide wifi/battery icons in windows 11: what would be the equivalent of this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-hide-system-icons-in-the-windows-11-taskbar/7fdd0678-4580-4119-bae2-427795941cde for these icons be?...
  7. In Windows 11, On taskbars right icons such as Wifi, Speaker, Calender and Battery Not Working

In Windows 11, On taskbars right icons such as Wifi, Speaker, Calender and Battery Not Working: I recently updated to Windows 11, On taskbar right icons such as WiFi, Speaker, Calendar and Battery Not Working. When I click on these icons action such as small window of Available WiFi Conection Not Displaying....
  8. Windows 11 wifi, sound, battery, icon and panel not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 wifi, sound, battery, icon and panel not working: Windows 11 Home Single Language 21H2 OS Build 22000.348I get Windows 11 via Windows update from WIndows 10, at first it run normally and then suddenly wifi, sound, battery, icon and panel not working, when I click it, it just appear small blank panel which auto close...
  9. Windows 11 wifi, sound, battery, icon and panel not working

Windows 11 wifi, sound, battery, icon and panel not working: Windows 11 Home Single Language 21H2 OS Build 22000.348I get Windows 11 via Windows update from WIndows 10, at first it run normally and then suddenly wifi, sound, battery, icon and panel not working, when I click it, it just appear small blank panel which auto close...
  10. Taskbar icons to the right not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons to the right not working: Hi there, I am Nav I had reinstalled Windows 10 in January.After the Install it was all OK. there was no problem. After that I received an update thru Windows Update and I had installed it. And then the issue began, I wasn't able to left click but I could right click My...