Windows 10: In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...

Discus and support In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want it to remain white... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pat Grubb, Dec 6, 2023.

1. Pat Grubb Win User

In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...

In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want it to remain white

:)

Pat Grubb, Dec 6, 2023

2. How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?

How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?

Patrick Hoffman, Dec 6, 2023
  3. Background layer in MS Paint since latest update is blank

Since the latest update to MS Paint, cutting, deleting, or moving part of an image now leaves a blank space (with a grey checkerboard pattern) rather than the secondary/background colour. Is there a way to set it to the way it was before?

NYCWrangeller, Dec 6, 2023
  4. In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...

Background layer in MS Paint since latest update is blank

PLEASE make the checkered background a "selected" menu option!! It is really a lot of work to have to "paint" that area white. One of the beauties of MS Paint is to be able to add multiple photo files AND text in the blank (used to be white) space. I have gotten used to the view being centered, but when I want to add additional photos or text, then I have to "select" the area, "choose" white color, "choose" paint brush and change it. And sometimes this is a multiple step if the selections are in various locactions. PLEASE PLEASE remove the checks as the default background.

P.S. and set the scroll for size % to be wider/bigger/so that it is not so sensitive to use.

THANKS.

Parkerhouse777, Dec 6, 2023
Thema:

In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...

1. In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want... - Similar Threads - paint cut delete

2. In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want...: In windows 11 paint when I cut, delete or erase a checkerboard background appears. I want it to remain white https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-paint-when-i-cut-delete-or-erase-a/07415b54-395c-4820-813b-3a868bf5ad76
  3. I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...: I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it leaves a shaded, checkered area https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-paint-was-recently-upgraded-and-now-when-i/6022f16d-ab40-4b2e-b8c7-3fda7cfd382d
  4. I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...

I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it...: I think Paint was recently upgraded and now when I try to delete or erase in a project it leaves a shaded, checkered area https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-think-paint-was-recently-upgraded-and-now-when-i/6022f16d-ab40-4b2e-b8c7-3fda7cfd382d
  5. Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.: When I try to cut or erase something in Paint, the white background too getting removed leaving a ckeck background.How can I remedy it? Please tell me....
  6. Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.

Recently I have got problem with erase / rectangular cut Function in the Paint.: When I try to cut or erase something in Paint, the white background too getting removed leaving a ckeck background.How can I remedy it? Please tell me....
  7. How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?: How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-get-a-white-background-instead-of-the/3a991560-8a79-448e-8465-e117837cab34
  8. How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?

How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint?: How do get a white background instead of the checkerboard when I delete something in ms paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-get-a-white-background-instead-of-the/3a991560-8a79-448e-8465-e117837cab34
  9. I deleted windows 11 and I want it back

I deleted windows 11 and I want it back: When u got my first bsod I deleted windows 11 that came with my laptop, which is Huawei Matebook 13 2021. I installed Linux Ubuntu instead which is well imo. But I am learning IT and discovered that things like Active Directory and stuff are only available on windows, and now...
  10. why did the projects erased themselves when i never erased them on Paint 3D?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    why did the projects erased themselves when i never erased them on Paint 3D?: i usually love to go to Paint 3D, have fun and make projects but when i opened it today all of my projects were gone. i was frustrated and heartbroken. i didn't want start all over. i have saved the projects but they erased for no reason. all those projects were valuable to...