Windows 10: In Windows 11 when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon/Symbol on the corner...

Discus and support In Windows 11 when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon/Symbol on the corner... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 11, when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon or Symbol indicating status on the corner of the folder icon?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fabian Brewster1, Jan 23, 2024.

1. In Windows 11 when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon/Symbol on the corner...

In Windows 11, when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon or Symbol indicating status on the corner of the folder icon?

:)

Fabian Brewster1, Jan 23, 2024
Thema:

In Windows 11 when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon/Symbol on the corner...

1. In Windows 11 when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon/Symbol on the corner... - Similar Threads - creating shortcut why

2. In Windows 11 when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon/Symbol on the corner...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon/Symbol on the corner...: In Windows 11, when creating a shortcut, why is there no longer an Icon or Symbol indicating status on the corner of the folder icon? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-windows-11-when-creating-a-shortcut-why-is/0315bd7b-96a1-468c-be2f-85225ff4045b
  3. When I try to create a shortcut for a website, I get the shortcut but not the icon...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to create a shortcut for a website, I get the shortcut but not the icon...: When I try to create a shortcut for a website, I get the shortcut but not the icon associated with the website - it just gives me the Win EDGE logo....
  4. When I try to create a shortcut for a website, I get the shortcut but not the icon...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I try to create a shortcut for a website, I get the shortcut but not the icon...: When I try to create a shortcut for a website, I get the shortcut but not the icon associated with the website - it just gives me the Win EDGE logo....
  5. Creating Desktop Shortcuts in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Creating Desktop Shortcuts in Windows 11: I have done many things to try to create desktop shortcuts, and none of them work. When I drag and drop from the Windows app tray, it has the little loading icon for a split second before not working. The same thing happens with the Open file location --Right click--Show More...
  6. Why is this shortcut icon like this in windows 11?

Why is this shortcut icon like this in windows 11?: how to how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-shortcut-icon-like-this-in-windows-11/82cab9a2-a444-4c0f-9559-ef34e8346739
  7. Why is this shortcut icon like this in windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is this shortcut icon like this in windows 11?: how to how to remove it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-this-shortcut-icon-like-this-in-windows-11/82cab9a2-a444-4c0f-9559-ef34e8346739
  8. Change the symbol for "Create shortcut"? Windows 10?

Change the symbol for "Create shortcut"? Windows 10?: HALOOO! I have been making a lot of links above the search engine lately. Now, who doesn't know what that really is, I'll try to explain. Let's say that you often visit a website, e.g. Twitter, Discord or similar via your internet browser. Since you visit the websites...
  9. New shortcut icon symbol?

in Windows 10 Support
    New shortcut icon symbol?: After reinstalling Windows 10 due to a problem I posted here, I started to reinstall programs. When I went to arrange the Desktop icons I noticed there are now two different styles in the shortcuts, one being the old arrow. Besides the shortcuts, a new JPG image I saved on...
  10. Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works.: Resize window icon in top right corner no longer works since last update. It minimizes app instead of resizing. I can only use my apps in full screen now. Last update says it was done on 5/16/2019 which is interesting since it is 5/14/2019 today. I estimate the update was...