Windows 10: In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures.

Discus and support In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Windows 11 only wants me to print my pictures. I don't want to print them though, I just want to view and crop them. I'd post a screenshot except I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tracy'M, Feb 4, 2023.

1. Tracy'M Win User

In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures.

Windows 11 only wants me to print my pictures. I don't want to print them though, I just want to view and crop them. I'd post a screenshot except I use dual monitors and I can't crop it. What can I do?

:)

Tracy'M, Feb 4, 2023

2. Pictures won't print

Hello,

To print a photo, you may use the Photos app. Follow these steps:

• Open the Photos app and then click on the picture.
    • Click the 3 dots icon and then choose Print.
    Do let us know if you need further assistance.

Raymond Ave, Feb 4, 2023
  3. Pictures

Hello Hadrien,

Thanks for your email.

I have taken and viewed many pictures using Windows 7.

I have my camera here and have taken a test picture,but I can not

find the picture.

Please,I need the steps to find and view my pictures.

Thanks,

A.W.

AlbWhitman1, Feb 4, 2023
  4. enso Win User

In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures.

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

enso, Feb 4, 2023
Thema:

1. In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures. - Similar Threads - click picture view

2. In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Windows 11 when I click on a picture to view it I'm automatically taken to Print Pictures.: Windows 11 only wants me to print my pictures. I don't want to print them though, I just want to view and crop them. I'd post a screenshot except I use dual monitors and I can't crop it. What can I do?...
  3. Print pictures

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Print pictures: How do I print pictures from my OneDrive account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/7e166d93-1252-44dc-aff1-87eb0becb79b
  4. Printing pictures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing pictures: We normally can go to file explorer to print pictures. We right click the pic and select the size. We need to print a few pics on one page. But now it only prints the sides of the pictures. No middle. They will print fine if you double click the photo and hit the print...
  5. Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Right click 'print pictures' blank area in printing: I have a problem with the 'print pictures' function on my windows 10 pc. If i select any image and right click 'print' the 'print pictures' box opens and i see the preview of my image and it looks fine. when i click print, the image prints with a huge blank space in the...
  6. Can't view any pictures when I click on them.

Can't view any pictures when I click on them.: Every time I try to view a picture, photo, or download on file explorer I get a pop up that says invalid view for registry. I'm really confused and stressed what's wrong? Please simplify your answer....
  7. how to click next to view pictures in a folder?

in Windows 10 Support
    how to click next to view pictures in a folder?: It used to do that, I click on a picture in a folder of pictures, the picture loads in a window, and there was a way to view the next picture or the previous picture. Not it seems to open a single picture in a windows 10 editor? 141397
  8. PRINT PICTURES

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINT PICTURES: CAN'T PRINT PICTURES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-pictures/8f40e203-a0c9-4d73-ad9c-1af47e447c97
  9. View pictures

View pictures: How come there is'nt a standard program installed for the simple task of viewing a god damn picture in the even more stupid windows 10? Please explain the motivation behind that....
  10. Viewing pictures

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Viewing pictures: I have an ACDsee picture viewer that I like to use, but everytime I click on a picture the windows photo viewer shows the picture, how can I stop this and view my picture in ACDsee 25875