Windows 10: In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...

Discus and support In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been out of date for ages. I want to know how I can see the actual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Kev_512x, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Kev_512x Win User

In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...

In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been out of date for ages. I want to know how I can see the actual password rather than the black dots.

:)

Kev_512x, Mar 31, 2023
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Mar 31, 2023
  4. In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...

Reuse/Reset an old Password

Hi Bob,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let me help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, I would like to know how are you trying to change the Password? Using web base browser or mail client?

For now let’s try simple steps and check if it helps. I suggest you to open the outlook.com web page on the browser and log-in using the working password. Now try changing the password from the change password option and check if it helps.

• Click on the Gear and click Option.
    • Click on Account details (Password, addresses, time zone) and click on
      Security & Privacy.
    • Click on Change password and provide the credential and change the password.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...

1. In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been... - Similar Threads - Credentials trying reset

2. I am trying to reset my laptop. But it has been on Resetting this PC 69% for over 4 hours...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to reset my laptop. But it has been on Resetting this PC 69% for over 4 hours...: I am trying to reset my laptop. But it has been on Resetting this PC 69% for over 4 hours now. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reset-my-laptop-but-it-has-been-on/16921472-a639-4d2f-828c-58b1dee14349
  3. I am trying to reset my laptop. But it has been on Resetting this PC 69% for over 4 hours...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to reset my laptop. But it has been on Resetting this PC 69% for over 4 hours...: I am trying to reset my laptop. But it has been on Resetting this PC 69% for over 4 hours now. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-trying-to-reset-my-laptop-but-it-has-been-on/16921472-a639-4d2f-828c-58b1dee14349
  4. The account I am using to post this has been hacked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The account I am using to post this has been hacked: My microsoft account has been hacked and how I know that is because the email bellow my name has changed into this. I tried cheching my activity but is ends a verification code to that gmail which I do not own I really need help before the hacker signs me out from my laptopI...
  5. In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...

In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been...: In Windows Credentials I am trying to reset the password of a mail account which has been out of date for ages. I want to know how I can see the actual password rather than the black dots....
  6. I am not able to find user account credentials like account and password on windows 11 .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am not able to find user account credentials like account and password on windows 11 .: I am installing Jenkins, please can someone help me get account and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-user-account-credentials/9b451233-0f79-422d-9c13-20aa6e2831f1
  7. I am not able to find user account credentials like account and password on windows 11 .

I am not able to find user account credentials like account and password on windows 11 .: I am installing Jenkins, please can someone help me get account and password. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-not-able-to-find-user-account-credentials/9b451233-0f79-422d-9c13-20aa6e2831f1
  8. My account has been hacked and i am trying to get it back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account has been hacked and i am trying to get it back.: They have hacked it like 2 days ago and i am trying to get it back but i am hacing issues with that. I try to put the email in and it just says there is no microsoft account with that email. and i have the email that that it gave me when i was trying to use my key code "***...
  9. My account has been hacked and i am trying to get it back.

My account has been hacked and i am trying to get it back.: They have hacked it like 2 days ago and i am trying to get it back but i am hacing issues with that. I try to put the email in and it just says there is no microsoft account with that email. and i have the email that that it gave me when i was trying to use my key code "***...
  10. Password reset on a Childs account which has no email activity

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password reset on a Childs account which has no email activity: Hi, I set up my children with Microsoft accounts as family members. They required hotmail accounts to create a profile, but have never used them. My son changed his password and has forgotten it, logged in 3 times incorrectly and is now unable to log into his Microsoft...