Windows 10: In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this?

Discus and support In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this? Can it only come from TPM Module?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KrunalThakkar1, Jun 5, 2019.

1. In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this?

In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this? Can it only come from TPM Module?

:)

KrunalThakkar1, Jun 5, 2019
  2. angstar Win User

Powershell and WMI Event IDs

Deepika,

there is no issue I'm experiencing. I only need list of event IDs possible for Powershell and WMI on any Windows version.

Thanks!

angstar, Jun 5, 2019
  3. angstar Win User
    angstar, Jun 5, 2019
  4. R-T-B Win User

In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this?

Need help on whether to clear TPM on not

Sounds like it was using the tpm to encrypt the main drive. Certainly not the norm. Also, the fact that you could not log in suggests the computer may be illegally repackaged or stolen.

Where did you buy this?

R-T-B, Jun 5, 2019
Thema:

In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this?

1. In windows log, I see events from source "TPM-WMI". Can someone help me what is this? - Similar Threads - log events source

2. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...
  3. can someone help me I skip this error plis..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    can someone help me I skip this error plis..: 031719-8828-01.dmp17/3/2019 01:46:49 pm DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE 0x0000009f 00000000`00000003 ffffc602`acfe2060 ffff9d85`66a5f7d0 ffffc602`b48850a0 ntoskrnl.exe ntoskrnl.exe + 1aa0a0 NT Kernel & System Sistema Operativo Microsoft® Windows® Microsoft Corporation...
  4. can someone please help me with bsod?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone please help me with bsod?: here is link to my bsod dump. https://uploadfiles.io/98hqi about a month ago i had asked for help on here with a driver problem, and i got help from a microsoft MVP. but i bsod again and im sure its a driver issue, can someone please god help me. here is link to dump...
  5. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me?: I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I wanna get my old files before I reset my laptop if anyone can tell me how to get my files that I had before I reset my laptop that would help me a lot Thank you!...
  6. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...
  7. I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum

in Browsers and Email
    I hope someone can help me get to the Windows Ten Forum: Seems strange huh? Well, here's the story. I am now using Firefox- the latest version, to get to the Windows Ten Forum but when I get there, all I get is what's on the attached graphic. I can use the links there but cannot not see everything else that is on the forum. Can't...
  8. Can someone help me?!? apps not working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone help me?!? apps not working!: Hi guys. this morning i woke up. and all my minecraft doesent want to start up! skype says not responding! help!!! this is really frustrating. 35706
  9. Can you use the event log to see what is opening a UWP app?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you use the event log to see what is opening a UWP app?: The Store and Weather apps are both randomly opening up on my Surface Pro 3. Is there a way I can check the event log (or something similar) to see why this is happening and what is causing it? 70584
  10. Can Someone Help me Write a Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Can Someone Help me Write a Script: I use an old kvm switch without active ddc so I am always having to open screen resolution settings and click detect. I would like to make a script file and then a shortcut to the file to do this for me but I have never written a script and can't figure out how to do it....