Windows 10: In windows Settings I found nothing to change the brightness of the monitor.

Discus and support In windows Settings I found nothing to change the brightness of the monitor. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft Windows Support, In my Windows 10 Pro version 1909 which I installed yesterday on my laptop; I am not able to change the brightness of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Payman_Alvani, Apr 24, 2020.

1. In windows Settings I found nothing to change the brightness of the monitor.

Dear Microsoft Windows Support,

In my Windows 10 Pro version 1909 which I installed yesterday on my laptop; I am not able to change the brightness of the monitor. In windows Settings I found nothing to handle this problem.

Can you help me please?

This is a print screen of my windows setting:

In windows Settings I found nothing to change the brightness of the monitor. 46c3b9a5-0352-402a-952a-8c9c90bd5cf8?upload=true.jpg

With Best Regards

Yours Sincerely

Payman Alvani

:)

Payman_Alvani, Apr 24, 2020

2. monitor brightness?

Hi Tom,

To change your Windows 10 monitor brightness, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows logo; then, search for Control Panel.
    • Select Hardware and Sound.
    • Choose Power Options.
    • On the next screen you should see brightness slider at the bottom of the Control Panel window.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Apr 24, 2020
  3. changing monitor brightness

FredHapgood, Apr 24, 2020
  4. TylerWatt Win User

In windows Settings I found nothing to change the brightness of the monitor.

How do I change my brightness on Windows 10?

This did not help me in my problem. I still cannot access any of the brightness settings.

TylerWatt, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

In windows Settings I found nothing to change the brightness of the monitor.

1. In windows Settings I found nothing to change the brightness of the monitor. - Similar Threads - Settings found nothing

2. No Brightness Setting with New Monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Brightness Setting with New Monitor: I just bought a new Sceptre monitor. For some reason, the monitor adjusts its brightness automatically depending on what is on the screen. I've tried searching online and I found that you have to turn a adaptive brightness control in "brightness" setting, however, I do not...
  3. No Brightness Setting with New Monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Brightness Setting with New Monitor: I just bought a new Sceptre monitor. For some reason, the monitor adjusts its brightness automatically depending on what is on the screen. I've tried searching online and I found that you have to turn a adaptive brightness control in "brightness" setting, however, I do not...
  4. Screen Brightness Changes when Connecting External Monitor or Changing Display Settings on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Brightness Changes when Connecting External Monitor or Changing Display Settings on...: I posted this a while ago but no one answered, hence I will post it again!Hello everyone,Video links of issue:https://drive.google.com/file/d/17FR4ZdeHKRxp5tFdpOVnSBTAMG3Shump/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1f4g9KInXzW8ToQ4NkG9h17yXsGytCXYt/view?usp=sharingI...
  5. Screen Brightness Changes when Connecting External Monitor or Changing Display Settings on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Brightness Changes when Connecting External Monitor or Changing Display Settings on...: I posted this a while ago but no one answered, hence I will post it again!Hello everyone,Video links of issue:https://drive.google.com/file/d/17FR4ZdeHKRxp5tFdpOVnSBTAMG3Shump/view?usp=sharinghttps://drive.google.com/file/d/1f4g9KInXzW8ToQ4NkG9h17yXsGytCXYt/view?usp=sharingI...
  6. Setting brightness on iiyama monitor

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Setting brightness on iiyama monitor: I have a new iiyama prolite B2283HS monitor. I wish to reduce the brightness as it is far too high. I understand the brightness can be adjusted by accessing the Picture Adjust menu. However the Picture Adjust menu is greyed out so can't be accessed. How can i adjust the...
  7. Can't change brightness setting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't change brightness setting: I can't change the brightness setting on my laptop. I've tried going to Device Manager and updating the drivers, disabling and enabling, restarting the computer. I have a XPS 15 9500, Windows 10 Home, 64-bit. Under Display Adapters- IntelR UHD Graphics NVIDIA GeForce...
  8. Changing brightness on desktop monitors

Changing brightness on desktop monitors: Why is there no brightness slider for external monitors..? Instead of using the buttons maybe windows could be able to create a black colour covering the whole screen, the brightness could be changed depending the what opactity the black mask is. The back light will be the...
  9. Brightness setting for monitor

Brightness setting for monitor: Can a monitor's brightness be adjusted using the Control Panel, without pressing buttons on it? My main monitor's buttons for adjusting brightness do not work with Windows....
  10. I can't set monitor's brightness

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't set monitor's brightness: My device is Lenovo ThinkPad 13. I can't change my monitor's brightness from the keyboard shortcut and from Settings. All drivers are up to date. Recently I had similar troubles. My keyboard didn't work 2 weeks ago but it was solved by updating the driver. Just yesterday my...