Windows 10: In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but...

Discus and support In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; The application was developed in Kotlin, the application shows the following errors2023-10-04 00:41:41.882 251-251 OMXNodeInstance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anix Sam Saji, Oct 4, 2023.

1. In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but...

The application was developed in Kotlin, the application shows the following errors2023-10-04 00:41:41.882 251-251 OMXNodeInstance media.codec E getParameter0xec7c16d0:android.latte.vp8.decoder, ??0x6f600011 ERROR: UnsupportedIndex0x8000101a2023-10-04 00:41:41.883 251-251 OMXNodeInstance media

:)

Anix Sam Saji, Oct 4, 2023

2. Windows Subsystem for Android not working on Windows 11

Hello.

I just installed Windows Subsystem for Android from Microsoft Store on a Windows 11 laptop and I installed an android application using APK installer to run it on Windows Subsystem for Android, but it's not working except settings.

Please help me.

Boghos Nenejian, Oct 4, 2023
  3. Can I use Windows Subsystem for Android on my PC?

Hi! Good day , Jerry here, an independent advisor. Here to help you.

Windows Subsystem for Android Device requirements.

RAM

8 GB (minimum)

16 GB (recommended)

Storage type

Solid State Drive or SSD (recommended)

Processor architecture

x64 or ARM64

Virtual Machine Platform

This setting needs to be enabled

To install Windows Subsystem for Android (WSA) on Windows 11

1. Enable Virtual Machine Platform. To enable Virtual Machine Platform on Windows 11, use these steps:

-Open Start on Windows 11.

-Search for Turn Windows features on or off, and click the top result to open the app.

-Search for Turn Windows features on or off, and click the top result to open the app.

-Click the OK button.

-Restart the computer.

-Once you complete the steps, you can continue with the steps to install WSA.

2. Install Windows Subsystem for Android

There are multiple ways to install the Windows Subsystem for Android. You can install the Amazon Appstore, which installs the WSA automatically. Or you can install the “Windows Subsystem for Android with Amazon Appstore” app, which also installs the Amazon app store.

-Amazon Appstore

To install the Amazon Appstore (with WSA) on Windows 11, use these steps:

-Open the Amazon Appstore app page.

-Click the Install button.

Once you complete the steps, you can install Android apps on Windows 11. If you have problems installing this app, you can install WSA directly with the steps below.

-Windows Subsystem for Android with Amazon Appstore

-Open the Windows Subsystem for Android with the Amazon Appstore app page.

-Click the Install button.

After you complete the steps, you can start running Android apps on Windows 11.

Note : You may also refer to this article below

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/andro...

Jeremiah O, Oct 4, 2023
  4. muralisai Win User

In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but...

Windows Subsystem for Android application release date in india.

Hii,

Windows Subsystem for Android application for windows 11 is only for the U.S. When to the rest of them for other countries. what exact date to release for rest of countries available.

Windows Subsystem for Android in Microsoft Store Link

Get Windows Subsystem for Android™ with Amazon Appstore from the Microsoft Store

Please tell me the exact date for Asia countries (India).

What is WSA?

Windows Subsystem for Android application uses for android apps can run in the Windows 11 operating system.

In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but... a9c669dc-213c-49c0-ba35-50de4017ab90?upload=true.png

System Requirements for WSA (Windows Subsystem for Android)

In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but... 437fb7d4-2009-4606-a80b-4aadd37c5779?upload=true.png

Tell me in the comment down below. If you know.

muralisai, Oct 4, 2023
Thema:

In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but...

1. In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but... - Similar Threads - Subsystem Android I've

2. Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.: Hi i have recently encountered an error with WSA. It says here that I do not have the minimum CPU required. the CPU in question is a Intel Core i3 8th Gen. Well, the problem is I happen to have a Intel Core i7 12th Gen. Here is my PC specifications.Device name epic Processor...
  3. Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Subsystem for Android can't be installed.: Hi i have recently encountered an error with WSA. It says here that I do not have the minimum CPU required. the CPU in question is a Intel Core i3 8th Gen. Well, the problem is I happen to have a Intel Core i7 12th Gen. Here is my PC specifications.Device name epic Processor...
  4. In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but...

In Windows Subsystem for Android, I've an application installed, which is using WebRTC, but...: The application was developed in Kotlin, the application shows the following errors2023-10-04 00:41:41.882 251-251 OMXNodeInstance media.codec E getParameter0xec7c16d0:android.latte.vp8.decoder, ??0x6f600011 ERROR:...
  5. Windows Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android: Hallo, I'm now playing android games on my laptop that have touchscreen in it. But I'm very distracted by refresh button on right-bottom corner of my screen that can be accidently pressed when I'm playing : How i can disabled that button? please :''This is screenshot for...
  6. Subsystem for Android

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Subsystem for Android: after some time of using android, the computer starts blinking the monitor and freezes after a couple of seconds, I launch the task manager and see that my ram memory is clogged and I have to destroy the Subsystem for Android process...
  7. Subsystem for Android

Subsystem for Android: after some time of using android, the computer starts blinking the monitor and freezes after a couple of seconds, I launch the task manager and see that my ram memory is clogged and I have to destroy the Subsystem for Android process...
  8. Windows Subsystem for Android application release date in india.

Windows Subsystem for Android application release date in india.: Hii,Windows Subsystem for Android application for windows 11 is only for the U.S. When to the rest of them for other countries. what exact date to release for rest of countries available. Windows Subsystem for Android in Microsoft Store Link...
  9. Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11: Windows Subsystem for Android aka WSA allows your device to run Android apps natively in Windows 11. This article explains how to set up WSA in Windows 11 to Run Android Apps. WSA runs as a virtual machine using Hyper-V and is based on AOSP version 11. The feature is only...
  10. Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11

Use Windows Subsystem for Android on Windows 11: Windows Subsystem for Android aka WSA allows your device to run Android apps natively in Windows 11. This article explains how to set up WSA in Windows 11 to Run Android Apps. WSA runs as a virtual machine using Hyper-V and is based on AOSP version 11. The feature is only...