Windows 10: In winRE not accepting the password that gets me logged into windows ten

Discus and support In winRE not accepting the password that gets me logged into windows ten in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just installed a bunch of drivers and updates and the mobile hotspot on my Hp omen 15 from 2017 and my reason for doing that was mobile hotspot was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheRealQ, Jun 23, 2022.

1. TheRealQ Win User

In winRE not accepting the password that gets me logged into windows ten

I just installed a bunch of drivers and updates and the mobile hotspot on my Hp omen 15 from 2017 and my reason for doing that was mobile hotspot was intermittently functional. Then I did a system restore. Try to boot. BSODsafe mode. BSODAutomatic repair. Fails. other winre services are not available to me because windows is not accepting the password that gets me logged in. It is very short and I have made sure I’m typing it in.

:)

TheRealQ, Jun 23, 2022
  2. Jjjjjjjjf Win User

Microsoft password not accepted to log into computer account

Hi,

Im logging into ny new HP computer laptop for the 2nd time since Ive owned it. I cannot remember my PIN so I'm using my Microsoft password to log in but my password is not being accepted. I've changed my Microsoft password 3 times in the past 20 minutes
    (with my phone), restarted my laptop and double checked my spelling and everytime my password is listed as "incorrect"

Jjjjjjjjf, Jun 23, 2022
  3. Windows 10 is locked in safe mode and will not accept password

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter, Warren.

Since you're stuck on the log in page, we recommend that you perform the suggested steps provided by

Yashwanth Kotakuri, dated on 28 of November 2015, on this
    thread. The steps provided will help you to log in again.

Once you're able to successfully log in, perform the steps that we provided in our first reply.

Kindly update us with the result.

Lawrence Lib, Jun 23, 2022
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 23, 2022
Thema:

1. In winRE not accepting the password that gets me logged into windows ten - Similar Threads - winRE accepting password

2. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Log in and internet password not accepted: My laptop is not accepting my log in password a non d there is no option to reset. It says it is offline. I have tried connecting to the internet but it will not accept the security password either, I have double checked and it is the correct password....
  3. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Log in and internet password not accepted: My laptop is not accepting my log in password a non d there is no option to reset. It says it is offline. I have tried connecting to the internet but it will not accept the security password either, I have double checked and it is the correct password....
  4. Log in and internet password not accepted

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In winRE not accepting the password that gets me logged into windows ten

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In winRE not accepting the password that gets me logged into windows ten: I just installed a bunch of drivers and updates and the mobile hotspot on my Hp omen 15 from 2017 and my reason for doing that was mobile hotspot was intermittently functional. Then I did a system restore. Try to boot. BSODsafe mode. BSODAutomatic repair. Fails. other winre...
  6. In winRE not accepting the password that gets me logged into windows ten

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In winRE not accepting the password that gets me logged into windows ten: I just installed a bunch of drivers and updates and the mobile hotspot on my Hp omen 15 from 2017 and my reason for doing that was mobile hotspot was intermittently functional. Then I did a system restore. Try to boot. BSODsafe mode. BSODAutomatic repair. Fails. other winre...
  7. I just upgraded to Window 2004 and now it will not accept my password to log me in.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I just upgraded to Window 2004 and now it will not accept my password to log me in.: I just upgraded to Window 2004 and now it will not accept my password to log me in. I verified my password at microsoft.com and it works and I see the device I just upgraded. What do I do? RALPH...
  8. Cant log in on windows ten

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cant log in on windows ten: So today I started up my win 10 pc and when I went to scroll up to get to the screen that allows me to enter my password the clock slid up but instantly went back to where it was before, I tried using my keys but it just refused to let me enter my password on the separate...
  9. Window 10 will not accept Local Password @ Admin log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Window 10 will not accept Local Password @ Admin log in: The administrator log in changed from auto to manual when windows auto updated on the 18/ january. I do not have the old password & windows will not allow ANY ACCESS. Even when restarting with shift key held down. Unable todo anything W/O password. i need a way to get...
  10. Won't accept my password to log

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Won't accept my password to log: It took the password when I went into the setup but won't accept it when I try to open Windows. Tells me my password is incorrect. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wont-accept-my-password-to-log/debee611-0b98-4a7e-812d-d0462436a355"