Windows 10: In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf

Discus and support In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I edit a magazine (not for money) and do this with a 2 page spread onscreen; when I send it to someone else for checking and printing, it chnges from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Comeuppance, Feb 19, 2019.

1. In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf

I edit a magazine (not for money) and do this with a 2 page spread onscreen; when I send it to someone else for checking and printing, it chnges from my Compatibility mode to a pdf doc, which alters the spacing etc for printing.
    What can I do so that the receiver gets it in the same mode please?

:)

Comeuppance, Feb 19, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Feb 19, 2019
  3. Anna Bon Win User
    PDF

Hello,

Regarding your PDF documents, the location will be based on where you saved the files. For your second inquiry, your documents can be converted to a PDF. If the original file is from Office Word, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• In Word, select File > Save As.

• Select where you want to save the file.

• Type a new File name if you want.

• For Save as type, select PDF.

• For Optimize for, select an option: Standard or
      Minimum Size.

• Select Open File After Publishing, if you want to open the file after you save it as a PDF. This is selected by default.

• Select Save.
    If the steps provided is not working, please get back to us with the exact version of your Office Word.

Let us know the result of the suggested steps.

Thank you.

Anna Bon, Feb 19, 2019
  4. In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf

Navigating PDF viewer in Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you faced.
    I will certainly help you with this.

I suggest you to follow the below given steps to print the page.

• Open the pdf file you want to print in Edge.
    • Press Ctrl + P key to open print option.
    • Select the Printer and desired page layout.
    • Click on Print and check if it works.
    To search any words in the Edge PDF viewer, press Ctrl + F and type the desired words in find box in left top corner of the browser and search.

Hope this information helps. Post back with updated issue details for further help.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Feb 19, 2019
Thema:

In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf

1. In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf - Similar Threads - Word page spread

2. Word to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word to PDF: Is there anyway to convert WORD to PDF directly from Windows Explorer without having to open and save as PDF? If not, Microsoft can we add that option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-to-pdf/1239413f-8684-4451-a9f0-399ea7790dbb
  3. Word to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word to PDF: Is there anyway to convert WORD to PDF directly from Windows Explorer without having to open and save as PDF? If not, Microsoft can we add that option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-to-pdf/1239413f-8684-4451-a9f0-399ea7790dbb
  4. PDF and Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PDF and Word: I thought it would be a good idea for myself to change all my PDF files to open automatically with word. Now none of my files will open that converted to work. I need to change them all back to PDF because now I'm unable to access any course material. Thank you....
  5. PDF and Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PDF and Word: I thought it would be a good idea for myself to change all my PDF files to open automatically with word. Now none of my files will open that converted to work. I need to change them all back to PDF because now I'm unable to access any course material. Thank you....
  6. desktop documents changed from pdf to word

in Windows 10 Customization
    desktop documents changed from pdf to word: My desktop icon documents changed from pdf to Word, how do I change them back to pdf. I don't know what I did to change them I didn't want to. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-documents-changed-from-pdf-to-word/ba62052a-9bbd-4b0a-a391-2f43a2b8f699
  7. files changed from pdf to word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files changed from pdf to word: My last update changed all my pdf files into word. When I tried to save as Pdf it won't let me edit the document. How do I change everything back to Pdf's? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/files-changed-from-pdf-to-word/4ee42632-205f-40ed-b8d9-ae2610a9ac7c
  8. Want To spread the word about a scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Want To spread the word about a scam: Hi there everyone. I come to you today wanting to spread awareness of a scam website and program. Im posting this here and any other sites like social media or on ads i see for said program so others do not have the same experience i did. About a week ago I was installing the...
  9. PDF to Word

PDF to Word: I need to convert my PDF to Word. It says to right click on the PDF, but it's not offering any other format https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pdf-to-word/9a2f1e55-8593-45dd-9eb8-2248f412bec1"
  10. change formats PDF to Word 2010

change formats PDF to Word 2010: I see comments on how to on newer versions, but have not on 2010.? Anyone?...… https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-formats-pdf-to-word-2010/00483d0b-cd98-40e6-83b1-8c35ba236f64"