Windows 10: In Word 2010 document

Discus and support In Word 2010 document in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In Word 2010 I hit control A and then Control V instead of Control C and cannot find document... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BettyT2940, Mar 18, 2019.

1. In Word 2010 document

In Word 2010 I hit control A and then Control V instead of Control C and cannot find document

:)

BettyT2940, Mar 18, 2019

2. Cannot open Word document sharepoint 2010

Hello Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description you are unable to open Word document using SharePoint 2010 from Internet Explorer. If the issue is with Word only then you may try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Open a blank word document.
    • Click on File on the top left corner.
    • Click on options.
    • Click on Trust center.
    • On the right side, click on Trust center settings.
    • From the left drop down list, click on protected view
      and uncheck all the selected options on the right side. For more clarification you may refer to the screen shot provided below.

In Word 2010 document 5a25b44f-d25d-48f1-ba3f-0337ab936c94.png

• Click on OK.
    • Now try to open Word document and see if it helps.

Do get back to us with the status of the issue. If you need further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Mar 18, 2019
  3. Steven Win User
    Changing the default font on Microsoft Word 2010 has no effect on new pages

Perform the following steps to set the default font for new Microsoft Word 2010 documents.

1. Right click the "Normal" Style on the Home ribbon and click Modify.
    2. Change the font to Times New Roman, 12 (or whatever you would prefer).
    3. Select the "New documents based on this template" option.
    4. Click OK
    5. Close and reopen Microsoft Word to confirm.

For Microsoft Excel, perform these steps:

1. Select File menu, Options item.
    2. Select the General category.
    3. Change "When creating new workbooks, use this font"
    4. Click OK to confirm
    5. Restart Microsoft Excel as instructed.

Steven, Mar 18, 2019
  4. jgm1287 Win User

In Word 2010 document

Windows 10 and Word 2010 issue

Hello,
    I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Ultimate on my Dell Studio 1749 Laptop. I am currently running Office 2010. My issue is that when I download and try to open protected documents sent as email attachments, Word 2010 will not open them once they download. I have no problem opening documents that are not protect enabled. Any suggestions here? Most of my work documents come as protect enabled Word docs.

Thanks!

jgm1287, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

In Word 2010 document

1. In Word 2010 document - Similar Threads - Word 2010 document

2. Word 2010 recent documents

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word 2010 recent documents: Hi,I cannot clear recent documents from Word 2010 on Start Menu. I followed instructions exactly but they are still there. If I delete them manually more come in to fill the gap. Any ideas?Thanks :...
  3. Word 2010 recent documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word 2010 recent documents: Hi,I cannot clear recent documents from Word 2010 on Start Menu. I followed instructions exactly but they are still there. If I delete them manually more come in to fill the gap. Any ideas?Thanks :...
  4. Clear recent documents from Word 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clear recent documents from Word 2010: Hi. I cannot clear recent documents from Word 2010 on the Start Menu. I followed instructions exactly see attachment but cannot get rid of them. They still come in even after rebooting, If I manually delete them more come in to fill the gap. Any ideas please?Thanks :...
  5. Clear recent documents from Word 2010

Clear recent documents from Word 2010: Hi. I cannot clear recent documents from Word 2010 on the Start Menu. I followed instructions exactly see attachment but cannot get rid of them. They still come in even after rebooting, If I manually delete them more come in to fill the gap. Any ideas please?Thanks :...
  6. Word 2010

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word 2010: Word 2010 only prints in black. How do I get it to work as before with colors too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2010/8a9d6c5a-e526-4942-9159-3ec6d6d0e45f
  7. Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.

Can no longer print large word 2010 documents.: Since the last Win10 update, I can no longer print large Word 2010 documents. The Print Queue indicates that the job is spooling but it never completes. Does anyone have a solution? The same file printed perfectly just before the automatic update was installed. As a...
  8. 2010 word

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    2010 word: I am writing a personal accounts story of my life for family when I pass. I have placed it on thumb drives for each individual…all in all works fairly well. The problem I have, I am using word 2010, when I hit the review tab and choose final…so all formatting is hidden, I...
  9. opening, closing, and cancelling a Microsoft Word 2010 document

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening, closing, and cancelling a Microsoft Word 2010 document: I made a short log of the length of time it took me to open, close, and cancel a Microsoft Word 2010 font dialog box. The times to open it were 9.6 and 9.7 seconds. The time to close it were 8.6 and 8.5 seconds, and the times to cancel it were 8.6 and 8.5 seconds. (I used...
  10. Microsoft word 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft word 2010: I ran a fix me stick in my computer! Loosed my internet Explorer and my Microsoft word 2010 and my HP printer I got back my Explorer by redown loading now how do I get back my Microsoft word? If I reinstall it will I loose all of my things on it? Also How do I do it? Rich.K...