Windows 10: In word document my hyperlink is not blue

Discus and support In word document my hyperlink is not blue in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In my word document my hyperlink all of a sudden is no longer blue. How do I get my hyperlink back to blue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gloria Robinson1, Apr 25, 2024.

1. In word document my hyperlink is not blue

In my word document my hyperlink all of a sudden is no longer blue. How do I get my hyperlink back to blue

:)

Gloria Robinson1, Apr 25, 2024

2. hyperlinks between word documents on hard drive no longer work.

hyperlinks between word documents on hard drive no longer work. computer has just been upgraded from windows7 to windows10.

johnmacfarlane1, Apr 25, 2024
  3. kithra Win User
    Hyperlinks in Word not working.

I use the Word document program from Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. My OS is Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, and I use Firefox as my browser.
    I like to copy a hyperlink from the Internet onto my Word page. Normally I then use the return key, or space bar, and the hyperlink turns blue. After that I can click on it and be taken to the site I copied it from.
    However, I’m now finding that this is no longer happening and I can’t make any link “live”. Could this be a problem caused by the latest Windows 10 Update, and if it is how can I fix it so my links work again?

kithra, Apr 25, 2024
  4. In word document my hyperlink is not blue

How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue?

When I search for articles, reports , news etc. sometimes I like to record notes in a Word 2016 document pertaining to the to whatever I'm interested in and I like to record the source of the information.

What's been happening for a while is the hyperlink color mode isn't blue anymore

In word document my hyperlink is not blue 198246d1533418865t-how-can-adjust-hyperlink-color-always-blue-hyperlinks-color-mode.jpg

How can adjust a hyperlink color to always be Blue?

I just checked my 2016 Excel
    The hyperlink color mode is Red 5 Green99 Blue 193
    --- I would like that to always be Blue also

MeAndMyComputer, Apr 25, 2024
Thema:

In word document my hyperlink is not blue

1. In word document my hyperlink is not blue - Similar Threads - word document hyperlink

2. In word document my hyperlink is not blue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    In word document my hyperlink is not blue: In my word document my hyperlink all of a sudden is no longer blue. How do I get my hyperlink back to blue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-document-my-hyperlink-is-not-blue/5aacef2e-44a0-41e2-98c7-5be10eb01e6f
  3. Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...: The hyperlinks do not have any merge fields, they simply link to later sections of the document. I've checked the links via F9 and they are identical. Why do the links break in the resulting merged documents? We are sending to hundreds of recipients, it's not a job we can...
  4. Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...: The hyperlinks do not have any merge fields, they simply link to later sections of the document. I've checked the links via F9 and they are identical. Why do the links break in the resulting merged documents? We are sending to hundreds of recipients, it's not a job we can...
  5. Created a Word doc with internal hyperlinks to sections within the document. Created a mail...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. my Word documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my Word documents: How do I change the way my Word documents open in Windows 10 Home? Currently they are divided in two segments, the recent documents and more documents. It is confusing and I panic because I think the bulk of my documents are missing or worse that Microsoft had deleted...
  7. Hyperlinks in Word not working.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Hyperlinks in Word not working.: I use the Word document program from Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2016. My OS is Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, and I use Firefox as my browser. I like to copy a hyperlink from the Internet onto my Word page. Normally I then use the return key, or space bar, and the...
  8. hyperlinks between word documents on hard drive no longer work.

hyperlinks between word documents on hard drive no longer work.: hyperlinks between word documents on hard drive no longer work. computer has just been upgraded from windows7 to windows10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyperlinks-between-word-documents-on-hard-drive-no/c36a34cd-a2f1-47d0-99b8-7d150f5aab75"
  9. cannot open hyperlinks in Outlook OR Word

cannot open hyperlinks in Outlook OR Word: My PC installed an update last week (but I cannot find it in the update list). Since then I can not open any hyperlinks regards of whether it is in Word or in an email (I use Office 2010 on Windows 10). This is the message I get: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] I have tried the...
  10. Microsoft Document Hyperlink

Microsoft Document Hyperlink: For an unknown reason, hyperlink in documents sent through my email Microsoft Account, will not open up after it is sent. How is this stopped? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-document-hyperlink/35b03ca8-6046-495b-98b2-59c200d89118"