Windows 10: In Word, Home and Student, 2016, How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I...

Discus and support In Word, Home and Student, 2016, How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I am viewing from reverting back to original view after 30 seconds or so. The items are icons... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by suemcp001, Apr 21, 2019.

1. suemcp001 Win User

In Word, Home and Student, 2016, How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I...

How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I am viewing from reverting back to original view after 30 seconds or so.

The items are icons of about 600 photos. I might come close to finding the photo I want to look at, and then suddenly the page reverts back to the original view of the first 50 or so.

I am viewing large icons but I have experienced that somewhere else when I am working on something. If I do a search, of a phrase in word documents, I might end up with 100 items in the list. I go down it, and then suddenly it flips back to the first view - of the top items in the list.

I have looked up how to correct this but cannot find anything. Meanwhile, I am making changes willy nilly as I go through system files and so on. I hate Windows 10. I hate this Word program. How can I get something that works. Does anyone have a computer that does what it ought to, without having to read 10-page articles?

:)

suemcp001, Apr 21, 2019

2. Custom Folder view for new folders registery hack ?

Te new folder has default view of LIST

I want DETAILS

When making new system ... it's a pain in ass changing always.

RuskiSnajper, Apr 21, 2019
  3. mrgeek Win User
    Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Apr 21, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

In Word, Home and Student, 2016, How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I...

95Viper, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

1. In Word, Home and Student, 2016, How do I stop the view of the folder items in a folder I... - Similar Threads - Word Home Student

2. How do I view backed up folders/files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    How do I view backed up folders/files?: I'm struggling to prepare my desktop PC for an extensive overhaul. Having put this excercise off for a year, I'm finally taking the plunge and yesterday, I backed up my Windows 10 Pro 32-bit machine (version 1909) to NAS in preparation. The backups: First, I carried out an...
  3. Office 2016 (Home and Student)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016 (Home and Student): Can anyone explain to me why I have duplicate entries for my office programs in my start menu? For one entry, the icon is normal in size and for the other entry, the icon is tiny in size. Also why do all (4) programs for Office 2016 appear tiny in size in the control panel?...
  4. My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared.: I was working on my Word last evening. When I tried to open my document today, my entire Office Home & Student 2016 with my Word has disappeared. How can I reinstall it?...
  5. How do I view my installed fonts folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I view my installed fonts folder?: How do I view my installed fonts folder? I'm sure it used to be easy. I just downloaded and installed a font, and it's installed in "downloads" on my Surface Pro instead of the fonts folder...
  6. How do i stop this view?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i stop this view?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jukeboxer64 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dqw6m2/how_do_i_stop_this_view/
  7. how do i upload office home & student

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i upload office home & student: how do I upload office home & student https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-upload-office-home-student/968e0537-7dd6-478b-8a69-b2e30fabbe65
  8. Word for Home & Student 2016

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word for Home & Student 2016: I Purchase this last month and it worked perfectly well, however I can no longer open my files an I get an Error message This operating system is not presently configured to run this application. Any suggestions?...
  9. Home & Student 2016 and Home & Business 2013

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Home & Student 2016 and Home & Business 2013: I plan on buying 2 Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016 programs: one for my win10 laptop & one for my Win10 desktop. --- Is it necessary to have a Microsoft account in order to install & use Microsoft Office Home & Student 2016? If I sell or replace either or both...
  10. How do I make View permanent in all folders

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make View permanent in all folders: I keep changing to List View in Folder Options but it doesn't stay that way, nor does it set all the folders on that drive. I would prefer that all folders on my PC open in List View & I can choose Large Icons if & when I want to & have it go back to List View when I exit...