Windows 10: Inability of Microsoft OS programmers to make their coding actually cooperate with existing...

Discus and support Inability of Microsoft OS programmers to make their coding actually cooperate with existing... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; It seems, unfortunately, that Microsoft will never program to allow current updates to work with older setups or drivers. It is extremely immoral... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CBsWinComplaint, May 4, 2019.

1. Inability of Microsoft OS programmers to make their coding actually cooperate with existing...

It seems, unfortunately, that Microsoft will never program to allow current updates to work with older setups or drivers. It is extremely immoral behavior to have such invasive coding within the kernel coding of Windows 10. It seems that Microsoft wants every computer user to be a "slave" to their system and rules of use. Why changes to Windows would affect Yahoo or Yahoo Mail is beyond me. It does not seem legal, but I am NOT a lawyer. Has anyone else out there been having the same issues?

:)

CBsWinComplaint, May 4, 2019

2. New windows opening behind existing windows in same programmes in Windows 10

Hi Pamela,

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, please share the following details

• With which programme you are facing this issue? Is the issue specific to the program?

• When you say ''opens new windows behind each other even in the same programme'' do you refer to the same program it get open on the Windows background or Windows explorer?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to fix the issue.

Method 1: Reboot the computer and try fixing the issue.

It would refresh all the Application and Programs on windows 10, and helps you in accessing the apps and Programme without any issues.

Method 2:

I suggest you to Check for latest Windows 10 build and also check if for the pending updates and install them in resolving the issue.

• In search type Check for updates and hit enter.

• Click on Check for updates and install the pending updates.

• Click on start button, Select
      Settings option

• Under Update and Security page, click on
      windows Updates.

• Check the box for Windows update, which says Check online for
      Updates from Microsoft Update.

Reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-update

Method 3: Reset Windows Explorer.

• Press Ctrl + Shift + Esc and locate for
        Windows Explorer.

• Right click on the Windows Explorer and click on
        End task.

• On top of the Task Manager click on
        File
        and click on Run new task.

• Type explorer.exe inside the box and hit Enter.

Hope this helps. If the issue persists, please do let us know and we would be happy to help you further.

Thank You.

Vidyashree_C, May 4, 2019
  3. Microsoft Releases .NET Source Code

To correct the original post: the Microsoft blogger's name is Scott Guthrie, ScottGu is his username *Wink Inability of Microsoft OS programmers to make their coding actually cooperate with existing... ;).

Emphasis added by me. Scott Guthrie's blog post does not mention the term "open source" anywhere, merely that the source will be released; there is no mention as yet of the license it will be released under, but I imagine it will be fairly restrictive.

Additionally, I don't see why this is such a major thing... Reflector has been around since .NET 1.1 and allows you to view the source code of any assembly by decompiling the MSIL back to your preferred language (C#, VB.NET, etc.). Not only that, there are plugins that can then dump the decompiled source to disk - so if you really need to debug a third-party assembly, there's nothing stopping you. (Obviously this doesn't hold true for assemblies placed in the GAC or those with Strong Names.)

The real benefit of this release, IMO, will be the ability to step through the actual MS source code, as well as being able to see the comments written by MS developers. This should really improve my productivity as a .NET dev *Smile Inability of Microsoft OS programmers to make their coding actually cooperate with existing... :).

Assimilator, May 4, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Inability of Microsoft OS programmers to make their coding actually cooperate with existing...

Microsoft Releases .NET Source Code

Microsoft's Visual Studio .NET has always been an industry leader in providing a programming and debugging environment for numerous languages including Visual C++, C++/#, J/J#, Visual Basic, and many more. However, despite the general good sentiment about the product, Microsoft was often criticized for not revealing the source code to its libraries. Now Microsoft is taking steps towards open sourcing its code and finally is letting developers peek under the hood as it releases the source code to various .NET component libraries. The initial release will contain source code for the .NET Base Class Libraries (System, System.IO, System.Collections, System.Configuration, System.Threading, System.Net, System.Security, System.Runtime, System.Text, etc), ASP.NET (System.Web), Windows Forms (System.Windows.Forms), ADO.NET (System.Data), XML (System.Xml), and WPF (System.Windows). Later Microsoft will release the source code for other remaining libraries as well, including WCF, Workflow, and LINQ. The move is detailed on the blog of Scott Gu, a Microsoft employee.

Source: DailyTech

malware, May 4, 2019
Thema:

Inability of Microsoft OS programmers to make their coding actually cooperate with existing...

1. Inability of Microsoft OS programmers to make their coding actually cooperate with existing... - Similar Threads - Inability Microsoft programmers

2. Keybord not working on OS programmes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keybord not working on OS programmes: Hi Guys. I am in the process to start work on a new laptop. When I tried to sign in on onedrive my keybord is not typing, also did it when I tried to type the wifi password. Not even the search will work. In word it work fine. so I though it might be updates, so I runed all...
  3. Keybord not working on OS programmes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keybord not working on OS programmes: Hi Guys. I am in the process to start work on a new laptop. When I tried to sign in on onedrive my keybord is not typing, also did it when I tried to type the wifi password. Not even the search will work. In word it work fine. so I though it might be updates, so I runed all...
  4. Keybord not working on OS programmes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Inability to log into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inability to log into microsoft account: When I go into Setting>Account>Your info and click sign in with a microsoft account instead a grey window opens and immediately crashes preventing me from logging into my microsoft account. Any possible solutions are greatly appreciated....
  6. Inability to log into microsoft account

Inability to log into microsoft account: When I go into Setting>Account>Your info and click sign in with a microsoft account instead a grey window opens and immediately crashes preventing me from logging into my microsoft account. Any possible solutions are greatly appreciated....
  7. Microsoft Programm Install and Uninstall Error Code "0x8007007E"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Programm Install and Uninstall Error Code "0x8007007E": Hi. When i execute the "MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab" file i receive the following error code : 0x8007007E and suggestion ?...
  8. Microsoft Programm Install and Uninstall Error Code "0x8007007E"

Microsoft Programm Install and Uninstall Error Code "0x8007007E": Hi. When i execute the "MicrosoftProgram_Install_and_Uninstall.meta.diagcab" file i receive the following error code : 0x8007007E and suggestion ?...
  9. Microsoft Programm Install and Uninstall Error Code "0x8007007E"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. Transferring existing programmes to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring existing programmes to new laptop: Apologies if this has been covered before, but search only popped up one other close thread: Situation: Ageing W7Pro OEM laptop upgraded to W10Pro 2004 (now slowing badly with age, like me) - wish to buy new sparkling toy. Object: Would like to 'carry' all installed progs to...