Windows 10: Inability to bring up my Dashlane program

Discus and support Inability to bring up my Dashlane program in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am running Windows 10. I have not been able to bring up my DL program. When I try (using three different browsers) I get a msg that says: "The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RICHARD LSAUER, Feb 13, 2019.

1. Inability to bring up my Dashlane program

I am running Windows 10. I have not been able to bring up my DL program. When I try (using three different browsers) I get a msg that says: "The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more detail." Can anyone help me?

:)

RICHARD LSAUER, Feb 13, 2019

2. Dashlane Installation Fail

Thanks Efraim,

The troubleshooter did not bring up the Dashlane program as an option to troubleshoot.

Resetting the Windows Store cache did not help either.

Andrewrodavis, Feb 13, 2019
  3. Dashlane Installation Fail

We appreciate you for getting back to us. Dashlane is an extension for Microsoft Edge that
    integrates seamlessly into your browsing experience. As you use and create passwords Dashlane saves them into a secure vault that only you can access. To check if dashlane was installed properly in your computer, follow the steps provided in this
    article to view Extensions in Microsoft Edge.

Note: You must have the Windows 10 Anniversary Update before you can use extensions.

Efraim Gar, Feb 13, 2019
  4. Inability to bring up my Dashlane program

Dashlane Extension

Hi,

Did you try reinstalling the Dashlane Edge extension?

Also, how does the Dashlane Edge extension not work?

auggy [Directly], Feb 13, 2019
Thema:

Inability to bring up my Dashlane program

1. Inability to bring up my Dashlane program - Similar Threads - Inability bring Dashlane

2. Inability to log on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inability to log on my computer: Hi, I tried unsuccessfully to log into my laptop. I retrieved the 48-digit bitLocker recovery key which I entered correctly several times. I kept coming back to the same page requesting for the recovery key. How can I resolve this matter please?...
  3. IneffablePCAP - Inability to uninstall this program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IneffablePCAP - Inability to uninstall this program: IneffablePCAP continues to popup on my screen. It claims to be some type of anti-malware authored by Microsoft. I have tried to uninstall in the control panel, but have been unsuccessful. I took a screenshot. I would like to send it to you, but I am not sure how. Alice...
  4. What is Dashlane?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Dashlane?: What is Dashlane?? How did it access my PC? is it supported or recommended by Microsoft? * Moved from Garage https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-dashlane/584074bd-c509-4cbd-ae39-e1a714230dba
  5. Dashlane

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Dashlane: I am trying to figure out how to turn this Dashlane thing off. I signed up to it thinking I needed it to run my AutoCad on this slow computer, come to find out I dont need it. So now I want to get rid of it all together because everytime I turn my computer on it runs this...
  6. How to stop mutiple programs from being brought up when bringing up a minimized program

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop mutiple programs from being brought up when bringing up a minimized program: Hello Everyone, I have an issue with Windows that has become a huge annoyance to me. Whenever I have multiple programs minimized on my pc and I want to bring one back up, it never just opens the one minimized program. It always brings up something else with it so I get 2 of...
  7. Dashlane

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Dashlane: I don't have an account with Dashlane, yet everytime I go to enter a password, I get a popup that says---Login to Dashlane to fill form in one click. How do I get rid of this popup, permanently?...
  8. Dashlane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dashlane: How do I get Dashlane to work with Windows 10? Seems to work on some sites but not on others 38231
  9. How to clean install 10 and then bring in my programs ...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to clean install 10 and then bring in my programs ...: i want to do a clean install of win10, meaning that i will format my SSD that has win7 pro 64 on it. how do i save my programs to another drive so that after installing 10 i can then bring in my programs without having to manually install each one from scratch. ? I have...
  10. How to solve inability to boot up?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to solve inability to boot up?: HP Envy 750-336c, 24gb, 512gb SSD, 2 x 1gb external, W10. When the HP logo shows, F9, F10, F12 do nothing. Same thing when first powering up. F2 runs several checks on system; all pass. Inserting System restore disk does nothing also... black screen. Worked before. Do...