Windows 10: Inability to download or stream my purchases.

Discus and support Inability to download or stream my purchases. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello, Could anyone provide some insight to the status of the Microsoft servers? I have been trying to view and download my purchases from the Movies... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Liz All Day, Jul 30, 2019.

1. Inability to download or stream my purchases.

Hello,

Could anyone provide some insight to the status of the Microsoft servers? I have been trying to view and download my purchases from the Movies &. TV app with no luck. I have also tried from the Microsoft store. Is this a problem on the network or my computer. I am also unable to view them on my Xbox. So my guess its the server. Any idea when this will get resolved? Running on a Surface Pro 3 / Windows 10

:)

Liz All Day, Jul 30, 2019

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Jul 30, 2019
  3. Aaron_Sum Win User
    Adobe flash will not play Xfinity stream on Win10pro

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing an issue with Xfinity stream due to Adobe Flash player. We will look into this for you. However, in order to get clarity and to assist you with appropriate steps, please reply with the answers to
    the questions below.

1. Which browser are you facing this issue with, apart from Firefox?
    2. Have you checked if the Flash player is enabled on your browser?
    3. Was there any major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren’t facing this issue?

Meanwhile, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it is helpful to you.

Steps to unblock Adobe Flash Player:

1. Login to Xfinity streaming on your browser.
    2. If there is a lock sign on the left or right end of the URL/address bar, click on it.
    3. Scroll down to find Adobe Flash Player and click on Unblock.
    4. You should be able to stream once the Flash Player is Unblocked.

I would also suggest you to refer the article on
    Flash Player Help
    by Adobe and check if it is helpful to you.

Kindly follow the suggestions and get back to us with the results.

We await your response.

Aaron Summith

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aaron_Sum, Jul 30, 2019
  4. Inability to download or stream my purchases.

Help making a game purchase.

i need a hand to purchase bad company 2 Vietnam online, can someone guide me to the proper procedure steps to to buy and download the game thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 30, 2019
Thema:

Inability to download or stream my purchases.

1. Inability to download or stream my purchases. - Similar Threads - Inability download stream

2. Downloading purchases

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading purchases: I have been trying to download purchases seasons of anime and movies on to my laptop for offline viewing and they seem to disappear sporadically. It had been making solid progress until for no discernable reason they are all gone. Is there a reason for this? Are there DRM...
  3. Downloading purchases

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading purchases: I have been trying to download purchases seasons of anime and movies on to my laptop for offline viewing and they seem to disappear sporadically. It had been making solid progress until for no discernable reason they are all gone. Is there a reason for this? Are there DRM...
  4. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  5. Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies

Movies & TV app won't download or stream my purchased movies: When I try to download or stream I get the message "Couldn't download or Couldn't StreamPlease try again. If the problem continues, visit https://support.microsoft.com to check for guidance.0x801901aa" I have tried the following1. Reset app2. Repair app3. Sign out and back...
  6. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  7. Microsoft purchase not downloading!

Microsoft purchase not downloading!: Morning! Hope I am in the right section, Apologies if not!! I made a purchase from the Microsoft apps store, it went through and I was then invited to download/install and told that I now owned this software - nothing happened!! After several attempts I am given a box to get...
  8. inability to use my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    inability to use my pc: this all started when i tried to remove my signin password, so i watched a yt video and i was required to win + R > enter "netplwiz" so then i was like messaging about with the ui and then i removed my own account actually idk if i did so now whenever i try to logon to...
  9. Inability to log on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inability to log on my computer: Hi, I tried unsuccessfully to log into my laptop. I retrieved the 48-digit bitLocker recovery key which I entered correctly several times. I kept coming back to the same page requesting for the recovery key. How can I resolve this matter please?...
  10. Inability to scan my computer.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Inability to scan my computer.: I recently started using windows defender. But of recent when I try to scan my computer it pops up ' the group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation. code error 0x8007139f. I did an application update the day before it started. Please...