Windows 10: inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc

Discus and support inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; hi there windows community! ive been trying to log onto my windows pc using an account i have used on this pc before but had been logged out of for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Tobias Krogh, Feb 22, 2024.

1. inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc

hi there windows community! ive been trying to log onto my windows pc using an account i have used on this pc before but had been logged out of for some reason. i have tried to log in using my password, authenticator, and phone number but nothing has changed the outcome. i have tried multiple days with more then 24 hour intervals between tries. for a while it came up with windows hello as an option but, it is not possible for my pc to use that since it does not have a front facing camera. there is no error message when i try logging into an account in the settings app but if i try in the micro

:)

Tobias Krogh, Feb 22, 2024
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Feb 22, 2024
  3. email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Feb 22, 2024
  4. Munki Win User

inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 22, 2024
Thema:

inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc

1. inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc - Similar Threads - inability log outlook

2. My outlook account on my PC is not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My outlook account on my PC is not receiving emails: My Outlook account on my PC is not receiving emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-account-on-my-pc-is-not-receiving/1044ed40-7369-47c1-88c5-8277d903c860
  3. My outlook account on my PC is not receiving emails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My outlook account on my PC is not receiving emails: My Outlook account on my PC is not receiving emails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-account-on-my-pc-is-not-receiving/1044ed40-7369-47c1-88c5-8277d903c860
  4. inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc: hi there windows community! ive been trying to log onto my windows pc using an account i have used on this pc before but had been logged out of for some reason. i have tried to log in using my password, authenticator, and phone number but nothing has changed the outcome. i...
  5. inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc

inability to log into my outlook account, on my windows pc: hi there windows community! ive been trying to log onto my windows pc using an account i have used on this pc before but had been logged out of for some reason. i have tried to log in using my password, authenticator, and phone number but nothing has changed the outcome. i...
  6. Inability to log into microsoft account

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Inability to log into microsoft account: When I go into Setting>Account>Your info and click sign in with a microsoft account instead a grey window opens and immediately crashes preventing me from logging into my microsoft account. Any possible solutions are greatly appreciated....
  7. Inability to log into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inability to log into microsoft account: When I go into Setting>Account>Your info and click sign in with a microsoft account instead a grey window opens and immediately crashes preventing me from logging into my microsoft account. Any possible solutions are greatly appreciated....
  8. Inability to log into microsoft account

9. inability to use my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    inability to use my pc: this all started when i tried to remove my signin password, so i watched a yt video and i was required to win + R > enter "netplwiz" so then i was like messaging about with the ui and then i removed my own account actually idk if i did so now whenever i try to logon to...
  10. Inability to log on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inability to log on my computer: Hi, I tried unsuccessfully to log into my laptop. I retrieved the 48-digit bitLocker recovery key which I entered correctly several times. I kept coming back to the same page requesting for the recovery key. How can I resolve this matter please?...