Windows 10: inability to share websites

Discus and support inability to share websites in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Several days ago I lost the ability to share websites with contacts from my Aol email account. I activate the "share" link, activate the email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by rexcarrs, Apr 10, 2021.

1. rexcarrs Win User

inability to share websites

Several days ago I lost the ability to share websites with contacts from my Aol email account. I activate the "share" link, activate the email function, put in the desired address, and hit send. I am told the email was sent but it never arrives at it's destination or registers as sent in my AOL "sent mail" folder.

I have spent quite a bit of time with microsoft's helpers trying to fix this but they have not succeded

:)

rexcarrs, Apr 10, 2021
  2. jgunning Win User

Useful websites

Hi All,

Have been using these websites for a long time, but I thought I would share them with you.

This one is for learning html, css, javascript etc (Very useful)
    W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

And this one is an after effects tutorial website that has step by step instructions, gives you the necessary files and a video of how to make some amazing things!Very fun!
    VIDEO COPILOT | After Effects Tutorials, Plug-ins and Stock Footage for Post Production Professionals

Hope you enjoy!

*Toast :toast:

jgunning, Apr 10, 2021
  3. Cannot access shared network drive

I could scream! so much time wasted on this stupid error, as if time is not precious enough!
    It probably would work fine if I could see the other computer! But I cannot see the other computer!

sharonspost, Apr 10, 2021
  4. DTG1 Win User

Cannot access shared network drive

Personally, I wouldnt use Everyone. If anyone hacks into you, they have full access to everything and can demolish everything on your raid. I would rather set up accounts and access separately for each person. That way, I know who did all that damage. In the end with a little extra work, I feel more secure by using Authenticated Users.

If this helps.
    step 1 create non-microsoft account and without email and address without admin rights
    step 2 share a drive or folder to specific user account (if Everyone is listed, remove it)
    step 3 set security > add Authenticated Users (if more than 1 account) or add specific users
    step 3a remove Everyone from list
    step 3b uncheck full control and write for all items listed except SYSTEM and Admin account.
    step 4 right click Start > Computer Management > System Tools > Shared Folders > Shares ... to verify settings and change anything else. You can also see the number of connections to each share here.

Thema:

1. inability to share websites - Similar Threads - inability share websites

2. Sharing hotspot, block all website access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sharing hotspot, block all website access: I've just updated windows, after restarting and sharing hotspot to my devices, I notice that firefox browser start not to respond and all browsers can not access to websites, except youtube. I don't know why but when I turn off hotspot, it seems to work normally....
  3. Sharing hotspot, block all website access

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sharing hotspot, block all website access: I've just updated windows, after restarting and sharing hotspot to my devices, I notice that firefox browser start not to respond and all browsers can not access to websites, except youtube. I don't know why but when I turn off hotspot, it seems to work normally....
  4. Sharing hotspot, block all website access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Inability to log into microsoft account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inability to log into microsoft account: When I go into Setting>Account>Your info and click sign in with a microsoft account instead a grey window opens and immediately crashes preventing me from logging into my microsoft account. Any possible solutions are greatly appreciated....
  6. Inability to log on my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Inability to log on my computer: Hi, I tried unsuccessfully to log into my laptop. I retrieved the 48-digit bitLocker recovery key which I entered correctly several times. I kept coming back to the same page requesting for the recovery key. How can I resolve this matter please?...
  7. IneffablePCAP - Inability to uninstall this program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    IneffablePCAP - Inability to uninstall this program: IneffablePCAP continues to popup on my screen. It claims to be some type of anti-malware authored by Microsoft. I have tried to uninstall in the control panel, but have been unsuccessful. I took a screenshot. I would like to send it to you, but I am not sure how. Alice...
  8. Superb HD Wallpaper website - I have to share this!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Superb HD Wallpaper website - I have to share this!: For everyone. All in different resolutions. No watermarks. Download Awesome collection of handpicked wallpapers and images Enjoy it! *Tongue 130646
  9. WD MyCloud - Very intermittent connection and inability to switch user shares on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WD MyCloud - Very intermittent connection and inability to switch user shares on Windows 10: The rest of this post was taken from my thread on the Western Digital support forum. After not having much luck there I have decided to seek advice here especially since it seems to be caused by an issue with Windows 10. Essentially, the WD MyCloud sometimes appears as a...
  10. Introducing New Skype Share Button for Websites

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing New Skype Share Button for Websites: A funny cat video, a stunning picture, or an inspiring article… you can always find some interesting content online. Halfway through the content, you’ve also already come up with a list of friends, family members or coworkers to share the content with. Moreover, you often...