Windows 10: Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot

Discus and support Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; please my system keeps showing we can't set up mobile hotspot anytime i use ethernet cable, how do i resolve this issue?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TOPE JOHN, Aug 5, 2022.

1. TOPE JOHN Win User

Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot

please my system keeps showing we can't set up mobile hotspot anytime i use ethernet cable, how do i resolve this issue?

:)

TOPE JOHN, Aug 5, 2022

2. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Not working

Hi,

Your Bluetooth connection may be enabled which prevents you from setting up your mobile hotspot. To have this addressed, we suggest turning off the Bluetooth connection and see if you're able to set up your mobile hotspot. Follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Devices.
    • Click Bluetooth, then toggle it OFF.

Once done, check if you can now turn on your computer's mobile hotspot. Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 5, 2022
  3. mobile hotspot settings on my laptop

Hi,

It looks like the Mobile Hotspot feature of your Windows 10 PC has been enabled. To turn this feature off, follow the steps below:

• Right-click the Windows key and click Settings.
    • Select Network & Internet.
    • Click Mobile Hotspot, then toggle it OFF.

Feel free to update us should you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Aug 5, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Windows not discovering mobile hotspot

I think you have already answered both of the other points I would have checked so I have nothing else useful to suggest -
    - Your computer can detect other 2.4GHz networks/hotspots
    - Other computers can detect your phone's 2.4GHz hotspot

I have deliberately altered some Windows settings to hide unwanted local networks [not just stop any connection to them but hide them from appearing in the list of available networks]. But you have not been taking similar measures or you would have said so.

As a final check, see if your phone's mobile hotspot appears in the list of detected networks using
    NirSoft WiFiInfoView

Best of luck,
    Denis

Try3, Aug 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot - Similar Threads - Inabilty set mobile

2. mobile hotspot setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mobile hotspot setting: Hello, my asus' mobile hotspots can't connect to other device. even the IP Address and etc is correct. can you help me for this case? I have already reset my network in cmd and others but this system always can't sharing my internet network by mobile hotspot to other device...
  3. mobile hotspot setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mobile hotspot setting: Hello, my asus' mobile hotspots can't connect to other device. even the IP Address and etc is correct. can you help me for this case? I have already reset my network in cmd and others but this system always can't sharing my internet network by mobile hotspot to other device...
  4. Can't set up mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't set up mobile hotspot.: LAN Internet connection perfectly running but mobile hotspot cant switch on.... when try to switch on 'share connection with other devices tab' show cant set up mobile hotspot. pliz advise....
  5. Can't set up mobile hotspot.

Can't set up mobile hotspot.: LAN Internet connection perfectly running but mobile hotspot cant switch on.... when try to switch on 'share connection with other devices tab' show cant set up mobile hotspot. pliz advise....
  6. Can't set up mobile hotspot.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot

Inabilty to set up mobile hotspot: please my system keeps showing we can't set up mobile hotspot anytime i use ethernet cable, how do i resolve this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inabilty-to-set-up-mobile-hotspot/ebf77a8f-4b79-413c-9704-303d27921edc
  8. Setting up Mobile Hotspot connection

Setting up Mobile Hotspot connection: Hello. I can't get my hotspot settings open. I tried everything from the internet without luck. I can't open it. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/setting-up-mobile-hotspot-connection/28babc86-0692-414e-9d16-f73003a9873a
  9. Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot

Can't Set Up Mobile Hotspot: I have Windows 10. And I have a good network connection with good internet. But my laptop does not set up mobile hotspot. It says "We can't set up mobile hotspot." . I am facing this problem from January, 2019. Please HELP me....
  10. setting up mobile hotspot

setting up mobile hotspot: im using a dell i7 and i have just updatd to windows 10. im having trouble with setting up my hotspot. it keeps saying it cannot set up. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/setting-up-mobile-hotspot/299565e9-193c-415f-880f-36050613b6a6