Windows 10: Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error

Discus and support Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So I opened my laptop and turned it on and my computer brought me to a blue screen with :( written on it and it said Inaccessible Boot Drive. So I used... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by kianh1, Mar 15, 2019.

1. kianh1 Win User

Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error

So I opened my laptop and turned it on and my computer brought me to a blue screen with Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error :( written on it and it said Inaccessible Boot Drive. So I used the command prompt option and typed in dir c: only to see that it could not find any files in my c drive. Jus to let you know it is an ADATA SU800 SSD 512GB storage. Any help is useful. I have opened up my laptop already and tried adjusting my ssd but that did not work either. Should I just wipe my system completely and reinstall windows?

:)

kianh1, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Jonas Flo Win User

inaccessible boot device blue screen and constant restart

Hi Rick,

It would seem like the path going to your hard drive where your Windows 10 OS is installed became corrupted or outdated. You may follow the steps in this article:
    Troubleshoot blue screen errors. In addition, you may also follow the steps given on this
    thread.

Please keep us posted with the results of the troubleshooting steps.

Jonas Flo, Mar 15, 2019
  3. error :inaccessible boot device

hi

on the point 1 why should I boot from windows 8.1 CD/DVD ?

this problem is with windows 10 .

the error I get when I boot the system is

inaccessible boot device
    I followed the steps to run a repair ,,, and after finishing all the steps of repair the computer restart automatically and the same blue screen with the same error . I think theres no way at all to solve this problem .

jakobismail, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error

inaccessible boot drive

i upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10. after doing so i decided to clean install windows 10 using a dvd with an iso burned with it. i waited for about 3 hrs for the "resetting this pc 99%" then it restarted and now i have the inaccessible boot drive.

steps i did.

-changed the boot priority to cd/dvd (not working)

-changed the boot priority to usb (copied the iso to the usb)

it still isn't able to let me install windows 10 and still keeps looping on blue screen.

btw, im using dell xps studio 8100. not sure if this is important.

any help will be appreciated.

JanVincent, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error

1. Inaccessable Boot Drive? Windows Blue Screen Error - Similar Threads - Inaccessable Boot Drive

2. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  3. Blue screen inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen inaccessible boot device: My windows 11 has been showing blue screen error with inaccessible boot device , it works fine for some times than it suddenly showls blue screen and restarts automatically I tried resetting it still nothing was helpful I also updated it to the latest version then also...
  4. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE: I used the AIOMI partition tool to increase the size of my system's C drive from D drive. It said it will restart into Windows PE and make the changes. The system restarted and since then going into advanced repair screen or BSOD with "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE" Any way to...
  5. Inaccessible boot drive

Inaccessible boot drive: How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-drive/24696a71-edc2-4c75-8590-4d6a053958c5
  6. Inaccessible Boot Device error in Windows 10 . The blue screen of death

Inaccessible Boot Device error in Windows 10 . The blue screen of death: This error happened right after I updated a drive using Bit Driver Updater. Once it finished updating the computer automatically restart and showing me the blue screen . I have tried many solutions on websites and nothing works for me . I hope to get help here ....
  7. How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10

How to resolve blue screen error inaccessible boot device error in windows 10: [IMG] After this screen the laptop hangs with mesaage Preparing automatic repair but this does nothing.... [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-resolve-blue-screen-error-inaccessible-boot/886121b0-92b7-4905-8b24-901df49890d4
  8. blue screen: inaccessible boot device

blue screen: inaccessible boot device: Ripristinando uno stato precedente Windows si avvia ma alla successiva riaccensione il problema si ripresenta identico. Leggo in internet che il problema è causato da un aggiornamento Microsoft; se è così vorrei sapere quando sarà rilasciato l'aggiornamento emendato. Grazie...
  9. Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blue Screen Inaccessible boot device: Hi,I would really appreciate some help. I have a new laptop (2 weeks) and it has crashed. I have followed instructions for troubleshooting but have had no success so far. I have no access to anything on the desktop. No luck with safe mode. I have a college assignment deadline...
  10. Inaccessible boot drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible boot drive: After update I encountered by the error of "inaccessible boot device ". Any way I reinstalled new windows and till every things were ok. But after instal windows image which I had had on other drive, the first error of inaccessible boot device was appeared again. Why?!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. boot drive bluescreen