Windows 10: Inaccessible boot device error after October update, how to fix it?

Discus and support Inaccessible boot device error after October update, how to fix it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, Have tried all kinds of solutions recommended on net, although I still get inaccessible boot device blue screen error since Windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AMWindows, Nov 28, 2019.

1. AMWindows Win User

Inaccessible boot device error after October update, how to fix it?

Hi All,

Have tried all kinds of solutions recommended on net, although I still get inaccessible boot device blue screen error since Windows update was installed in October.

Anyone know how this can be fixed?

Thanks!

:)

AMWindows, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Dlambert Win User

Inaccessible boot device

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but maybe you can have a try. Windows operating system backups a working registry for recovery purpose. You can perform registry backup restoring to fix the inaccessible boot device error. The pre-condition is that you can access to the Advanced startup opotions of your PC. You'll need to use the command prompt.
    Also, steps are a little bit complicated. However, if you follow the guide strictly, no mistake should be made. You can Google how to restore from Registry Backup, or refer to this article for help. Inaccessible Boot Device Lenovo.
    Regards.

Dlambert, Nov 28, 2019
  3. "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" error after Windows update.

Hi Dan,

There is a similar thread here that had the same issue and has been resolved. Check out what

PatCHall
    have shared by clicking on the link below.

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Joanna 777, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Ugo Lopez Win User

Ugo Lopez, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Inaccessible boot device error after October update, how to fix it? - Similar Threads - Inaccessible boot device

2. Inaccessible Boot Device BSOD after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible Boot Device BSOD after Windows Update: Hello guys! Unfortunately, I'm facing a frustrating problem with my pc. Sunday, I wanted to insert a usb stick for copying some docs on it and only heard the sound of plugging so I thought that a Restart will fix it. I went to start menu and saw it said "Update and Restart",...
  3. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE error: Hello. I am trying to start my computer, yet it keeps saying "Inaccessible Boot Device". I tried loading into BIOS and changing from AHCI to IDE. But i only have AHCI and RAID. I tried loading into safe mode. But while trying to load into safe mode. I get the same error....
  4. Inaccessible Boot Device Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible Boot Device Error: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330S. I just bought it 2 months ago and after an update 3 a few days ago, it would not boot up. I get a a blue screen with a stop: inaccessible boot device message. I found some postings that show how to get to the Troubleshooting screen and Advance...
  5. Inaccessible Boot Device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Inaccessible Boot Device: So recently, I upgraded from 8 GB of ram to 16 GB. After installing the new ram sticks I get a blue screen that says inaccessible boot device. I then tried to switch back to the 8 GB of ram just to get the PC to boot, but now it gives me the same error. There is no way for...
  6. Windows Error-BSOD-Inaccessable Boot Device

Windows Error-BSOD-Inaccessable Boot Device: I recently bought a new laptop(ASUS Vivobook S15),Updated All Drivers And My System Firmware Also Got Updated Through Windows Update,My PC Restarted To Finish Installing Updates,And After BIOS Upgrade It started Giving Me Errors Inaccessable Boot Drive,Tried...
  7. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE after Win10 Update

INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE after Win10 Update: Specs: Intel i7 4770k GTX 1070 Win 10 Pro msi z87 g45 Windows installed in december on a new SSD Also have 1 storage SSD and 4 HDD in two different raid. All formatted in December after having issues unrelated to current issue. Windows installed fresh on the new...
  8. Inaccessible boot device after reboot from Update

Inaccessible boot device after reboot from Update: Sorry, I read through the posting instructions, but due to the nature of the problem, I can not provide a crash log or a screen shot because I can not get past the Repair/Diagnose loop. My Windows 10 pro has been running just fine until yesterday when I did an update....
  9. Inaccessible Boot Device

in Windows 10 Support
    Inaccessible Boot Device: I ran into a problem this evening with my laptop, Lenovo B575. The laptop kept restarting because of inaccessible boot_device. I am not sure how to fix this problem. I know it's too new for everyone with Windows 10. Mine is Windows 10 64X Home Premium operating system. Before...
  10. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Support
    Inaccessible boot device error: I'm running Windows 10 64 bit without any problem. Dual core cpu 3 gb ram gigabyte motherboard. 320 gb sata hdd. Everything's okay until i connect an additional 160 gb sata hdd from another computer. What happened: 1. When i connected 160 gb sata hdd, it booted XP os. I...