Windows 10: Inaccessible boot device error after October update, how to fix it?

Discus and support Inaccessible boot device error after October update, how to fix it? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, Have tried all kinds of solutions recommended on net, although I still get inaccessible boot device blue screen error since Windows update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AMWindows, Nov 28, 2019.

1. AMWindows Win User

Inaccessible boot device error after October update, how to fix it?

Hi All,

Have tried all kinds of solutions recommended on net, although I still get inaccessible boot device blue screen error since Windows update was installed in October.

Anyone know how this can be fixed?

Thanks!

:)

AMWindows, Nov 28, 2019
  2. Dlambert Win User

Inaccessible boot device

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but maybe you can have a try. Windows operating system backups a working registry for recovery purpose. You can perform registry backup restoring to fix the inaccessible boot device error. The pre-condition is that you can access to the Advanced startup opotions of your PC. You'll need to use the command prompt.
    Also, steps are a little bit complicated. However, if you follow the guide strictly, no mistake should be made. You can Google how to restore from Registry Backup, or refer to this article for help. Inaccessible Boot Device Lenovo.
    Regards.

Dlambert, Nov 28, 2019
  3. "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE" error after Windows update.

Hi Dan,

There is a similar thread here that had the same issue and has been resolved. Check out what

PatCHall
    have shared by clicking on the link below.

Let us know how it turned out for you.

Joanna 777, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Ugo Lopez Win User

Ugo Lopez, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

1. Inaccessible boot device error after October update, how to fix it? - Similar Threads - Inaccessible boot device

2. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  3. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  4. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible boot device error: Someone to please help me fix this error my computer won't start or reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-error/5613a115-72d4-48b1-8f49-190f161acabd
  5. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inaccessible boot device error: Someone to please help me fix this error my computer won't start or reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-error/5613a115-72d4-48b1-8f49-190f161acabd
  6. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inaccessible boot device error: Hello, i uninstalled the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver and then restarted the computer. But after restarting the windows does not start and keeps giving the Inaccessible Boot device error and restarts the laptop. And when the laptop restarts the windows Automatic...
  7. "Inaccessible boot device" BSOD after October update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    "Inaccessible boot device" BSOD after October update: I would consider myself a somewhat experienced PC user but don't know how to get this fixed. Hope there is an expert here who can help. I shut down my PC Win 10 64bit. It's a build 1809, I believe three days ago - Windows insisted on installing updates before shutdown....
  8. how to fix laptop that is getting an "inaccessible boot device" error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to fix laptop that is getting an "inaccessible boot device" error: Okay, so I have a Lenovo Legion Y520 laptop and I've had this laptop for ~4 years. I usually use it for photoshop, video editing; all that jazz. Whilst I was editing on Sony Vegas Pro 17 my computer randomly shut down it didn't just turn off but went through the whole shut...
  9. Inaccessible Boot Device Error After BIOS Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible Boot Device Error After BIOS Update: Hello, My computer keeps giving me an error saying “ inaccessible boot device” whenever I start my computer. It started after updating my MSI Z370-A Pro motherboard’s bios. I have no idea what to do. Specs: I5-8400 1 tb HDD GTX 1060 16 gb of ram please help!!...
  10. Bios update and "Inaccessible Boot Device" error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bios update and "Inaccessible Boot Device" error: Hello everyone, I just updated my biosas Lenovo vontage suggested to me. Everything was going well till the windows restarted and then I got the "Inaccessible Boot Device" error on a blue page, and then I stuck in the "preparing automatic repair" page. I used the NOVO...