Windows 10: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Windows Insider Preview error

Discus and support INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Windows Insider Preview error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, i tried to join into Windows 10 Insider ProgramSLOW after restarting Although didn't install insider build but just for joiningwindows stuck at... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sajjadtenmen, Apr 8, 2020.

1. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Windows Insider Preview error

hi, i tried to join into Windows 10 Insider ProgramSLOW after restarting Although didn't install insider build but just for joiningwindows stuck at booting.then i cleared CMOS but then green screen of Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem...

Inaccessible Boot Device error shows.

already tried CHKDSK

no DISM pending updates and latest updates are for about last week. BUT updated some drivers Before restart.

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • identified windows installation 0
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • OK
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot
    • Access Denied

Troubleshot Automatic Repair from USB Setup Windows didn't help

have been checked if windows files damaged.

FastBoot is OFF

can't load SafeMode

have No System Restore Point or Image Recovery

AHCI Enable GPT 500GB HDD

any suggestion without having to reinstall windows??

my system:

Windows 10 Enterprise x64 1909 Build 18363.753 UEFI

Motherboard Gigabyte H310M S2H 2.0 Firmware F13a

*another unrelated Question: is there difference if my display output from cpu graphic or video card for game perfomance??

:)

sajjadtenmen, Apr 8, 2020
  2. Ugo Lopez Win User

inaccessible boot device

Ciao,

here is a list of commone causes (and resolutions) of this BSOD:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/inaccessible-boot...

Please let me know if any of those worked for you.

Ciao

Ugo

Ugo Lopez, Apr 8, 2020
  3. error :inaccessible boot device

hi

on the point 1 why should I boot from windows 8.1 CD/DVD ?

this problem is with windows 10 .

the error I get when I boot the system is

inaccessible boot device
    I followed the steps to run a repair ,,, and after finishing all the steps of repair the computer restart automatically and the same blue screen with the same error . I think theres no way at all to solve this problem .

jakobismail, Apr 8, 2020
  4. Dlambert Win User

INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Windows Insider Preview error

Inaccessible boot device

I'm not sure if this is helpful, but maybe you can have a try. Windows operating system backups a working registry for recovery purpose. You can perform registry backup restoring to fix the inaccessible boot device error. The pre-condition is that you can access to the Advanced startup opotions of your PC. You'll need to use the command prompt.
    Also, steps are a little bit complicated. However, if you follow the guide strictly, no mistake should be made. You can Google how to restore from Registry Backup, or refer to this article for help. Inaccessible Boot Device Lenovo.
    Regards.

Dlambert, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Windows Insider Preview error

1. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Windows Insider Preview error - Similar Threads - INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

2. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  3. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE Error: My ASUS ExpertBook laptop says "Your PC Ran into a problem" with an error code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE and goes directly to the Bitlocker recovery key page. Even after entering the correct Bitlocker Key I'm unable to restart the PC normally, it again goes to automatic...
  4. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inaccessible boot device error: Someone to please help me fix this error my computer won't start or reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-error/5613a115-72d4-48b1-8f49-190f161acabd
  5. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inaccessible boot device error: Someone to please help me fix this error my computer won't start or reset https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device-error/5613a115-72d4-48b1-8f49-190f161acabd
  6. Inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inaccessible boot device error: Hello, i uninstalled the Intel Rapid Storage Technology driver and then restarted the computer. But after restarting the windows does not start and keeps giving the Inaccessible Boot device error and restarts the laptop. And when the laptop restarts the windows Automatic...
  7. BSOD inaccessible boot device error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD inaccessible boot device error: A couple of days ago I got the BSOD inaccessible boot device on my Windows computer after 2 years of problem free use. My only HDD is a SSD m.2 samsung 970 evo. When I list the volumes I have 3: Volume. Ltr. Label. ... Info Volume 0 C. reserved ... Volume 1 D ... Volume 2 E...
  8. INACCESSIBLE DEVICE BOOT Windows Insider Preview error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    INACCESSIBLE DEVICE BOOT Windows Insider Preview error: hi, i tried to join into Windows 10 Insider ProgramSLOW after restarting Although didn't install insider build but just for joiningwindows stuck at booting.then i cleared CMOS but then green screen of Your Windows Insider Build ran into a problem... Inaccessible Device Boot...
  9. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE error: Hello. I am trying to start my computer, yet it keeps saying "Inaccessible Boot Device". I tried loading into BIOS and changing from AHCI to IDE. But i only have AHCI and RAID. I tried loading into safe mode. But while trying to load into safe mode. I get the same error....
  10. Inaccessible Boot Device Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible Boot Device Error: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 330S. I just bought it 2 months ago and after an update 3 a few days ago, it would not boot up. I get a a blue screen with a stop: inaccessible boot device message. I found some postings that show how to get to the Troubleshooting screen and Advance...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows insider program stop code inaccesabile boot device