Windows 10: Inaccessible Boot Device

Discus and support Inaccessible Boot Device in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I ran into a problem this evening with my laptop, Lenovo B575. The laptop kept restarting because of inaccessible boot_device. I am not sure how to fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by imcanadian, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Inaccessible Boot Device

I ran into a problem this evening with my laptop, Lenovo B575. The laptop kept restarting because of inaccessible boot_device. I am not sure how to fix this problem. I know it's too new for everyone with Windows 10. Mine is Windows 10 64X Home Premium operating system. Before that I had Windows 7 64X Home Premium and never went into WIndows 8 till free upgrade of Windows 10 two weeks ago. I don't think that I gave you enough information about this happened earlier today. I clicked the button " resetting the laptop. " After reset the laptop and got into this problem after restart the laptop. Here is the message I got from my laptop and look below:

Your PC (my laptop) ran into a problem and needs to restart. You can restart.

If you'd like to know more, you can search online later for this error: INACCESSIBLE BOOT_DEVICE.

I did try to restart the laptop but can't so I turn off the laptop and turn on again then ran into the same problem as above.
    Any idea how to fix this problem otherwise I might have to take to computer repair place to get this fix.

Thank you,

John

:)

imcanadian, Aug 14, 2015

2. blue screen unacessible boot device--

I installed windows 10 and it now will not boot. It said inaccessible boot device and restarts itself and just keeps going back to inaccessible boot device

MikeCornelius, Aug 14, 2015
  3. Inaccessible boot device

Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2015 14:19:33 +0100
    Hi Santosh, I'm sorry but I'm lost already because I have 3 computesr ,the one I have that has the problem and had upgraded the win/10. 2.. one is running win/7 but the problem is the keyboard had coffee spilt on it and when it speeds up, if doing more
    than one thing, it ends up going++++++++++++++ , so writing on to a dvd from it is problematic, and that's before the product key thing as I can not remember or even know where or if I can find each different one , I guess what I'm saying is that doing this
    possibly beyond me as I have three computers two upgraded to win/10 ok, my other one is the one with the strange key strokes (I guess windows would have upgraded already as they did my other two (one which is now in the loop of trying to restart saying inaccessible
    boot device) so is there another way of just putting a disc into my good win/10 and just copy on to disc the other one, and sort it out once I have access into computer, (I do have that reg key as it's underneath stuck to the base of my computer) Please
    believe me I am pretty disabled in the reasoning and understanding front hence the mess with my computers, unless you know a more simpler way to do this, (I'm hoping you do) but please forgive this problem as it may just be unsurmountable, but I do hope
    not as it is my main computer and cost me a lot and living on disability does not leave much over financially for me to solve it by throwing money at it(ah but to be bloody rich) I will await your response with trepidation best wishes Alex

Alexander MacDonald

coolpolitealex (basic knowledge), Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

Inaccessible Boot Device

1. Inaccessible Boot Device - Similar Threads - Inaccessible Boot Device

2. Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Support
    Inaccessible boot device: Suddenly, I cannot boot my Windows 10 Pro (v1903). I was fine with the new upgrade to version 1903 for a couple of weeks but for reasons I cannot determine, I am now getting the error message: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I got into the repair menu and through DOS I issued a...
  3. Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible boot device: Suddenly, I cannot boot my Windows 10 Pro (v1903). I was fine with the new upgrade to version 1903 for a couple of weeks but for reasons I cannot determine, I am now getting the error message: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I got into the repair menu and through DOS I issued a...
  4. Inaccessible Boot Device

Inaccessible Boot Device: HELP. I open computer and the blue screen showed up and it says "inaccessible boot device" and ANY option from Troubleshoot don't work! Including: System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair, Command Prompt and Startup Settings (I can't even open in any of the...
  5. Inaccessible Boot Device

Inaccessible Boot Device: I open computer and the blue screen showed up and it says "inaccessible boot device" and ANY option from Troubleshoot don't work! Including: System Restore, System Image Recovery, Startup Repair, Command Prompt and Startup Settings (I can't even open in any of the Safe...
  6. inaccessible boot device

inaccessible boot device: I wanted to long in into my laptop yesterday then it failed keeping a notice saying that "You pc ran into a problem and needs to restart ". It keep on restarting by it self even now...
  7. Inaccessible boot device

Inaccessible boot device: I am getting inaccessible boot device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-device/ca76617a-e451-4079-960a-c69d977b426b
  8. Inaccessible Boot Device

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Inaccessible Boot Device: So recently, I upgraded from 8 GB of ram to 16 GB. After installing the new ram sticks I get a blue screen that says inaccessible boot device. I then tried to switch back to the 8 GB of ram just to get the PC to boot, but now it gives me the same error. There is no way for...
  9. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE

in Windows 10 Customization
    INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE: Everytime i boot my PC the error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE comes up and after like 20 seconds the pc restarts goes in an endless loop of just restarting and there never comes up any Automatic repair. How can i fix this error?...
  10. Inaccessible boot device

Inaccessible boot device: Hello, I have an ACER computer with intel core i3 and windows 10 and I have used it for about a month, and now it give me a blue screen that says that the stopcode is "inaccessible boot device" and then it restarts. After that it go to "preparing automatic repair" so I left...