Windows 10: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE

Discus and support INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I used the AIOMI partition tool to increase the size of my system's C drive from D drive. It said it will restart into Windows PE and make the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SameerG4, Dec 22, 2020.

1. SameerG4 Win User

INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE

I used the AIOMI partition tool to increase the size of my system's C drive from D drive.

It said it will restart into Windows PE and make the changes.

The system restarted and since then going into advanced repair screen or BSOD with "INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE"

Any way to salvage the system installation now or requires a clean install now?

:)

SameerG4, Dec 22, 2020
  2. h.farmani Win User

Inaccessible boot drive

After update I encountered by the error of "inaccessible boot device ". Any way I reinstalled new windows and till every things were ok. But after instal windows image which I had had on other drive, the first error of inaccessible boot device was appeared
    again. Why?!!

h.farmani, Dec 22, 2020
  3. Stop code inaccessible boot

Hi,

i created the installation media USB flash drive, what is the next step with the desttop system with inaccessible boot device.

Thanks,

Joe Marchesani Sr.

JosephMarchesani1, Dec 22, 2020
  4. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE

inaccessible boot drive

i upgraded from windows 8.1 to 10. after doing so i decided to clean install windows 10 using a dvd with an iso burned with it. i waited for about 3 hrs for the "resetting this pc 99%" then it restarted and now i have the inaccessible boot drive.

steps i did.

-changed the boot priority to cd/dvd (not working)

-changed the boot priority to usb (copied the iso to the usb)

it still isn't able to let me install windows 10 and still keeps looping on blue screen.

btw, im using dell xps studio 8100. not sure if this is important.

any help will be appreciated.

JanVincent, Dec 22, 2020
Thema:

INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE

1. INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE - Similar Threads - INACCESSIBLE BOOT DRIVE

2. inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    inaccessible boot device: I cannot boot win10. I get the message 'inaccessible boot device'. I have tried recovery, repair, backing off last update and still get the error. I can boot the system off of a mirror of the drive so have ruled out the hardware other than the original SSD. The recovery...
  3. Inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inaccessible boot device: I am currently getting inaccessible boot device in normal boot and safe boot together and im so sad that i cant open the laptop , im going to share with you all how the problem began , i hope someone can fix it for me1 - I formated the laptop System drive via cloud reinstall...
  4. Inaccessible boot drive

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Inaccessible boot drive: How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inaccessible-boot-drive/24696a71-edc2-4c75-8590-4d6a053958c5
  5. Inaccessible Boot Device

in Windows 10 Support
    Inaccessible Boot Device: I fired up my PC yesterday morning and was welcomed by the dreaded BSOD. It told me that it had run into a problem caused by an inaccessible boot device. There are numerous help sites on the web that explain how to deal with this issue. I tried every one of them bar one and...
  6. Inaccessible Boot Device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Inaccessible Boot Device: Hello there!!! So, recently I put a new SSD on my laptop and I have kept the old HDD one as an external drive. The SSD has Xubuntu and the HDD Windows 10 and Lite (tried to dualboot it some time ago). When I connect the old HDD I the laptop and have the Boot Manager start...
  7. inaccessible boot device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    inaccessible boot device: Hello, My computer HP probook 6470b is stuck on a blue screen "inaccessible boot device" when I try to boot it. It happened after installing the new windows update. Unfortunately using a restoring point doesn't work... If you are wondering, my HD SSD is working well, I...
  8. Inaccessible Boot Device on External TB3 drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Inaccessible Boot Device on External TB3 drive: Running Windows 10 on a Macbook Pro Bootcamp partition. Trying to install WIndows 10 on an external Thunderbolt 3 drive. Managed to get it installed using WintoUSB, but when I try to boot from it, I get an "Inaccessible Boot Device" blue screen and am forced to restart....
  9. Inaccessible boot drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible boot drive: After update I encountered by the error of "inaccessible boot device ". Any way I reinstalled new windows and till every things were ok. But after instal windows image which I had had on other drive, the first error of inaccessible boot device was appeared again. Why?!!...
  10. Inaccessible Boot Drive after Update?

in Windows 10 Support
    Inaccessible Boot Drive after Update?: Since yesterday (15 Jan 2018) I started to encounter this issue. At first I did not know what caused it, but this morning (16 Jan) it happened again and this time I was prompted to restart my PC for a hardware update. When I restart my PC, Windows tells me that my Boot SSD...