Windows 10: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Update of "Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter"

Discus and support INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Update of "Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter" in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello World, I recently updated my XPS 15 9530, running on Windows 10 Pro, to Version 2004 without any problems. Since thhen I have also been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AJaeck, Jun 18, 2020.

1. AJaeck Win User

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Update of "Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter"

Hello World,

I recently updated my XPS 15 9530, running on Windows 10 Pro, to Version 2004 without any problems. Since thhen I have also been installing all recommended updates and had all latest dell drivers. On June 16th, I was asked to update the Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter, which I did because it seemed to be a necessary update. After the installation I was asked to restart my PC. On restart, I was prompted with a Bluescreen with the stop code: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Thinking it might have come from the update, I tried to get into safe mode or the bios to uninstall the update. Sadly, I can only get into the Dell - Aptio Setup Utility F2 on restart. Sometimes my PC tries to go into autoamtic repair mode but fails everytime. Further diagnostics did not show any error.

I then tried to boot Ubuntu LTS 20.04 to see if I could boot from an USB. This also gives me the same bluescreen error.

In the Dell - Aptio Setup Utility I was able to see that the system recognizes my SATA disks:

• Fixed HDD: "Toshiba MQ02ABF100 1000GB
    • mSATA Device: LITEONIT LMS-32L6M mSATA 32GB

I am currently stuck in the bluescreen trap and would highly appreciate any help to get back out. Please let me know if further information is required.

Cheers,

Alex

:)

AJaeck, Jun 18, 2020

2. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Windows Update

My Windows 10 Pro PC received the latest round of updates, and when it restarted, it bluescreens with the error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE.

I did a system restore to a previous restore point, and everything booted and ran perfectly, but of course it then goes out to get the latest updates, and the same thing happens with it bluescreening and throwing the INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE error.

I followed many suggestions from a Google Search including disconnecting all drives other than the boot drive, running chkdsk /f on the boot drive, allowing Windows 10 to "auto-fix startup problems", and several other things, and it always bluescreens.

I temporarily disabled the Windows Update service so it doesn't go out and auto-grab the updates, but at some point, I will need to apply updates, and I expect future updates to result in the same bluescreen error.

Suggestions?

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Update of "Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter" [​IMG]

jimmyheadgear, Jun 18, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jun 18, 2020
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Update of "Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter" - Similar Threads - INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE Update Intel

2. inaccessible_boot_device after update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    inaccessible_boot_device after update: The laptop is new, only Microsoft Office is installed from the programs.Brief characteristics:Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15IIL05System - Windows 10 HomeDisk – 526 Gb SSDBIOS - SSD disk recognizes,ProblemWas left on overnight with an ongoing system update task and had a system restore...
  3. inaccessible_boot_device after update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    inaccessible_boot_device after update: The laptop is new, only Microsoft Office is installed from the programs.Brief characteristics:Lenovo IdeaPad 5 15IIL05System - Windows 10 HomeDisk – 526 Gb SSDBIOS - SSD disk recognizes,ProblemWas left on overnight with an ongoing system update task and had a system restore...
  4. inaccessible_boot_device after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. inaccessible_boot_device after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Windows update causes BSOD Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter - 7/23/2019 12:00:00 AM -...

Windows update causes BSOD Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter - 7/23/2019 12:00:00 AM -...: Windows update causes BSOD Intel Corporation - SCSIAdapter - 7/23/2019 12:00:00 AM - 17.5.3.1026. The PC does auto repair and removes the update each time. How do I block this update permanently....
  7. Windows 10 update / Intel Corporation update

Windows 10 update / Intel Corporation update: Hello I'm such a person who love to get everything updating time by time so i always check Windows for update daily So yesterday i have checked my Windows 10 for update and i got 2 updates As the picture down there shows After these updates were installed my Audio drivers...
  8. intel corporation-system update 9.21.0.3755

intel corporation-system update 9.21.0.3755: If anyone sees this update come up in there Microsoft updates I would strongly recommend that you keep this update hidden. Mine had actually installed and totally screwed my sound card settings all kinds of up. For my sound, video and game controllers I run an intel display...
  9. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Windows Update: My Windows 10 Pro PC received the latest round of updates, and when it restarted, it bluescreens with the error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I did a system restore to a previous restore point, and everything booted and ran perfectly, but of course it then goes out to get the...
  10. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after uninstalling security update.

INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after uninstalling security update.: Hello, i recently had to uninstall a security update due to it making my system more unstable and slower. I did this through the control panel and it worked out fine. When it said i had to reboot, i clicked the reboot button. Now when i boot up, a BSOD showing the frown and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Intel corporation - SCSIAdapter