Windows 10: Inaccessible_Boot_Device Blue Screen of Death while booting suddenly after restarting, same...

Discus and support Inaccessible_Boot_Device Blue Screen of Death while booting suddenly after restarting, same... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Trying sfc /scannow on both Advanced Repair options and when booting from Windows installation media gives the error "Windows resource protection could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Aftab_Ahmed, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Inaccessible_Boot_Device Blue Screen of Death while booting suddenly after restarting, same...

Trying sfc /scannow on both Advanced Repair options and when booting from Windows installation media gives the error "Windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation"
    But sfc /verifyonly works and the CBS.log file is generated. Here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-e3g6n6DfrsqNawdqvyNLP0M5ZBNMNrc/view?usp=sharingCommands like dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth or dism /image=C:\ /Cleanup-Image/RestoreHealth says restore is succesful /CheckHealth shows no errors but I still get the BSoD on boot.

Here is the dism log:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GRTQgHxOd21dJG-8SOYUGFzHetJYOgrS/view?usp=sharing

chkdsk scans and fixes but no effect on the BSoDStartup Repair doesn't work

System Restore to yesterday morning doesn't work either even when it's successful.
    I don't want to reset Windows because I will lose some of my app settings and licences.

:)

Aftab_Ahmed, Jul 29, 2020

2. Blue screen error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Original title: Blue screen of death!

after a reset of my laptop i got a blue screen saying "your PC has ran into a problem and needs to restart.We will restart it for you" It then went to a black screen that says enter administrator password or power on password which I actually do know. I
    enter this and it goes back to the same blue screen again which also says
    INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE and then it goes back to the password screen and on and on in a loop

I have spent hours looking at similar probs but none are exactly the same .

Any solutions out there?

WardEdwards, Jul 29, 2020
  3. Wiz3x Win User
    Blue screen of death while restoring

Recently, I had many problems on my pc. I think I got a virus or some windows internal problems:

• First, at some boots, I become a rapair drive C progress.
    • Then, on my browser I tried to remove euro-search.net as my default search engine but it always turns back.
    • And, when I'm working on the pc, somethimes it get's the blue screen of death.
    So, I tried to restore the OS in Settings>Restore but I got a blue screen of death too and as it rebooted up, I got an error while restoring.

What can I do?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Wiz3x, Jul 29, 2020
  4. Inaccessible_Boot_Device Blue Screen of Death while booting suddenly after restarting, same...

Blue Screen of Deaths on a Daily

Hi,

Blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues. To isolate your concern, we'd like to know if there were any changes made
    prior to the issue.

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link for blue screen error basic
    troubleshooting. Once you're on the page, select the option on when do you get the error and proceed with the steps listed.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Jul 29, 2020
Thema:

Inaccessible_Boot_Device Blue Screen of Death while booting suddenly after restarting, same...

1. Inaccessible_Boot_Device Blue Screen of Death while booting suddenly after restarting, same... - Similar Threads - Inaccessible_Boot_Device Blue Screen

2. Blue screen of death ‘inaccessible_boot_device’ on fresh windows 11 install after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen of death ‘inaccessible_boot_device’ on fresh windows 11 install after...: All in the subject line.Installed windows 10 then updated to windows 11 then installed wsl “wsl -install” on pc reset to factory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-inaccessiblebootdevice-on/1869f498-4fdb-4d84-8099-60de596135e7
  3. Blue screen of death ‘inaccessible_boot_device’ on fresh windows 11 install after...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen of death ‘inaccessible_boot_device’ on fresh windows 11 install after...: All in the subject line.Installed windows 10 then updated to windows 11 then installed wsl “wsl -install” on pc reset to factory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-of-death-inaccessiblebootdevice-on/1869f498-4fdb-4d84-8099-60de596135e7
  4. Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Dear all, I often encounter a sudden blue screen with a death message: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.Stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURESorry but I could not take a screenshot. Hopefully this...
  5. Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE: Dear all, I often encounter a sudden blue screen with a death message: Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart.We're just collecting some error info, and then we'll restart for you.Stop code: UCMUCSI_FAILURESorry but I could not take a screenshot. Hopefully this...
  6. Blue Screen - Sudden Death - UCMUCSI_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Suddenly got blue screen of death

Suddenly got blue screen of death: Hello Everyone, Today I just got blue screen of death while I was surfing websites. I believe I didn't open any heavy tasks or anything. The only thing I opened at that time was just Chrome. I am worried now because as far as I know the blue screen of death is a major...
  8. Windows 10 blue screen INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Windows 10 blue screen INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE: Hello, I've just bought a used Dell XPS 13 9370. The BIOS setting is set to AHCI and the SSD is Miscron 1100 512Gb. It BSOD multiple times only after a restart (Not a shutdown) with the error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DRIVE and then it will bootloop endlessly until i either go to...
  9. Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device Black and Blue Screen of DEATH!

Windows 10 Inaccessible Boot Device Black and Blue Screen of DEATH!: I just opened my Computer Hp Win8.1 and updated to Win10 after a few days it just got updated then it suddenly turn to blue screen with a sad face *Sad. Then it just go to automatic repair i tried everything but still just keep restarting until i tried the change startup...
  10. Inaccessible_boot_device error after upgrade and restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Inaccessible_boot_device error after upgrade and restart: Microsoft strikes again... *Mad Upgrade worked fine using the DVD .iso I downloaded, apart from taking 3 hours. Upon restart tonight, I got an endless Inaccessible_boot_device error loop. I was able to revert to Win 7 using the Advanced menu displayed when the boot...