Windows 10: inaccessible_boot_device on Windows 10 after Windows Update on Lenovo Ideapad 320

Discus and support inaccessible_boot_device on Windows 10 after Windows Update on Lenovo Ideapad 320 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey everyone, Yesterday my Lenovo Ideapad 320 worked fine, but after applying the latest updates, it couldn't boot any longer, giving out a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreiRo, Oct 12, 2018.

1. AndreiRo Win User

inaccessible_boot_device on Windows 10 after Windows Update on Lenovo Ideapad 320

Hey everyone,

Yesterday my Lenovo Ideapad 320 worked fine, but after applying the latest updates, it couldn't boot any longer, giving out a "inaccessible_boot_device" BSOD on boot and/or getting stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair".

This might be related to the other issues that have been affecting HP users with the October update.

I'm attempting System Restore and then reverting to the previous OS version.

:)

AndreiRo, Oct 12, 2018

2. Ideapad 320s will Not Update Windows 10

We have a brand new Lenovo Laptop (Ideapad 320s with 8GB Ram and a 128GB SSD) Windows 10 Update Assistant keeps on failing. "Something went wrong" then redirects me to the following screen:

Update to the latest version of Windows 10

This pc is currently running version 14393. The latest version is 15063.

There is an Update Now box in the bottom right hand corner. I have tried this 5 times now without success

HELP!!!!!

accomprov1, Oct 12, 2018
  3. ryoryutin Win User
    lenovo ideapad 320s Fn Key lock

Hi can some one tell me how to lock the Fn key on Lenovo ideapad 320s please. In PC , I only had to press Fn+esc but in this ideapad its not working

ryoryutin, Oct 12, 2018
  4. inaccessible_boot_device on Windows 10 after Windows Update on Lenovo Ideapad 320

Lenovo Notebook IdeaPad 320-80XV00GAAX Battery Drain Problem in Windows 10

Hello,

Recently I bought a
    Lenovo Notebook IdeaPad 320
    laptop from an online shopping site. The laptop has pre-installed Windows 10 in it. I bought the laptop to play high graphics game. The laptop is very good for playing games but the battery getting drained. I tried to save the
    battery by enabling power saving mode in Windows 10. But power saving mode making the game slow. Is there any solution to solve this problem.

Thank you.

ShabeerAli789456, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

inaccessible_boot_device on Windows 10 after Windows Update on Lenovo Ideapad 320

1. inaccessible_boot_device on Windows 10 after Windows Update on Lenovo Ideapad 320 - Similar Threads - inaccessible_boot_device Update Lenovo

2. Windows 10 on Ideapad 320-171kb with no OEM ADMIN pw

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on Ideapad 320-171kb with no OEM ADMIN pw: A longtime friend went to a nursing home and gave me his laptop. I used Lenovo's guidelines for restoring it to factory condition using the first choice of keep files and reinstall Windows 10. It did not ask me for the OEM Admin password and worked fine.Then I decided to...
  3. Clean install of windows 10 USB and Rufus lenovo ideapad 320

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install of windows 10 USB and Rufus lenovo ideapad 320: Hi I used Rufus and copied windows 10 Iso installation media to a USB flash but I am still unable to see any partition to do a clean installation of windows 10. I only have one drive zero unallocated space with zero space. I am unable to delete this and I have no more...
  4. Touchpad problems after latest MS update on Lenovo ideapad 320 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad problems after latest MS update on Lenovo ideapad 320 with Windows 10: After the latest MS update the right click on my touchpad stopped working. Finally got this fixed by restoring the previous driver. But I'm still having problems. Hover click keeps happening even though I have this turned off. In Google, the window keeps switching around if...
  5. Window update 20H2, error: repeat infinite boot cycle on lenovo IdeaPad 320

Window update 20H2, error: repeat infinite boot cycle on lenovo IdeaPad 320: Shut down laptop and tried rebooting only to have the splash screen start followed by a "Blink-of-an-eye" CMD window after that the windows loading screen would flash for half a second. Will still boot am currently on a linux USB trial checked the parititions evrything looked...
  6. Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Lenovo Ideapad: Integrated camera not working since MSFT update. When I try to open Camera, the application flashes with the following error messages: "active camera unplugged" and "no camera attached"0xAOOF4289 and 0xC00D3EA2. I have tried all the recommended fixes like resetting camera,...
  7. Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320

Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320: Hi - I'm not able to start LENOVO - Ideapad 320 after the recent upgrade on 13 - May'20. I've tried all ways I found on internet but no luck. Please advice. My email ID : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanks Arun...
  8. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this and so il explain this with as much detail as possible so you get an idea of what im working with. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. It was working perfectly fine and I simply turned it off normally using the start button etc,...
  9. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is, do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?...
  10. INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE after Windows Update: My Windows 10 Pro PC received the latest round of updates, and when it restarted, it bluescreens with the error INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE. I did a system restore to a previous restore point, and everything booted and ran perfectly, but of course it then goes out to get the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo 320 inaccessible boot device windows 10