Windows 10: Inaccuate colour when printing photos

Discus and support Inaccuate colour when printing photos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My computer with Windows 10 is printing photos with inaccuarate colours. They are dark or overintense. How can I get it to print with accurate color? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LesleyAOT, Sep 27, 2019.

1. LesleyAOT Win User

Inaccuate colour when printing photos

My computer with Windows 10 is printing photos with inaccuarate colours. They are dark or overintense. How can I get it to print with accurate color? I have an HP Envy 4552 printer with HP cartridges

:)

LesleyAOT, Sep 27, 2019

2. Printing photos in colour

Up to now I have had no problems with printing photos in colour. But now they print in black and white, I have not altered any settings, how do I rectify the problem.

I am using Windows 10 and a HP Envy 4527

RaymondSmith164, Sep 27, 2019
  3. tensone Win User
    Coloured photo's being printed in Monochrome via Windows Photo's

Using a HP ENVY 4520 printer.

Recently for whatever reason something has changed in my settings and cannot find why.

If I doubleclick on any photo, presuming its opened by Windows Photo as it starts with a black screen and the printer icon is top left. When the photo is opened it is in colour. But when asked to print and the left hand column appears where paper choice and portrait/landscape etc settings appear. Now the photo is in monochrome and despite going through to 'advance' to change from monochrome to colour. It still prints monochrome.

I have removed the device from printer/scanner settings. Restarted the laptop and added the printer again, with same results.

I have not installed the manufacturers software as it not been needed previously until this problem came about. And cannot find any route to change the default from monochrome to colour.

thanks

tensone, Sep 27, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Sep 27, 2019
Thema:

1. Inaccuate colour when printing photos - Similar Threads - Inaccuate colour printing

2. print in colour

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    print in colour: Hi. I can only print in colour if documents are sent from my phone. If sent from laptop they are black and white. How can i fix this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-colour/019bb53a-eab7-480c-9cb0-448935ad2582
  3. Printing in colour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing in colour: Up to now I have had no problems with printing photos in colour. But now they print in black and white, I have not altered any settings, how do I rectify the problem. I am using Windows 10 and a HP Envy 4520...
  4. colour printing

in Windows 10 Customization
    colour printing: hp printer prints test page in colour. Coral Paint Shop Pro shows colour photo to print, but prints in black & white. all appears normal in troubleshoot. Have run out of ideas....
  5. Colour printing

Colour printing: I can't figure out how to print colour from my laptop. It's printing photos in black and white but documents I can print in colour. Can anyone help? i'm sure its an easy fix but just can't figure it out! Thanks...
  6. Colour printing

Colour printing: I cannot print in colour from my Lenovo Thinkpad laptop running Windows 10. The printer is an HP printer but there is nothing wrong with it - I can print in colour from other devices on this same printer. I have installed all updates and run the troubleshooter, restarted my...
  7. printing in colour

printing in colour: Hi when I come to print something in word on colour it only prints in black. it did work and now it doesn't must be something I have done?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-in-colour/2b18fb64-75dd-4c4a-976c-fcf368253ef5
  8. Print in colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print in colour: Suddenly I have lost my ability to print in colour. I cannot find usual field to choose colour. Where can I find that option? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-in-colour/2415826f-3867-425c-a13d-dde032256ed1
  9. HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR: HI all... HELP!! Not sure if I am on the correct site, but desperate for a solution. I have been nominated at the accruing of old pics for my dads 60th Bday tomorrow night,.. so after scanning, cropping ect, buying expensive photo paper and colour and black XL Ink...
  10. Coloured photo's being printed in Monochrome via Windows Photo's

Coloured photo's being printed in Monochrome via Windows Photo's: Using a HP ENVY 4520 printer. Recently for whatever reason something has changed in my settings and cannot find why. If I doubleclick on any photo, presuming its opened by Windows Photo as it starts with a black screen and the printer icon is top left. When the photo is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printing photos with accurate colour