Windows 10: Inaccuracies in statistics and other play of the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle program.

Discus and support Inaccuracies in statistics and other play of the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle program. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; In the interest of trying make it better for everyone else the following feedback is provided. The statistics of the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle game... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Disguyse, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Disguyse Win User

Inaccuracies in statistics and other play of the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle program.

In the interest of trying make it better for everyone else the following feedback is provided.

The statistics of the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle game with Windows 10 Home version I play show 725 puzzles have been started, however, about half are shown to have been completed with only five sets completed.

Puzzles are a very favorite pastime and always played at the highest most difficult level and never have I not completed a puzzle, points have always been awarded appropriately, there may be ONE time that I have not completed a complete set before selecting a new set of puzzles to play. I am on my third computer since play was started many years ago and my score has successfully been carried over to each subsequent computer. Nearly all puzzles sets purchased with points were not transferred, and if one was, it indicates that I have completed levels in the entire set that I have never started or completed and it does not show the level which I had completed previously for each puzzle. I have to repurchase lost sets to replay them I thought once purchased, you "own" them.

I find that occasionally although puzzles are completed and points awarded the puzzle can sometimes reappears immediately as a open puzzle not started meaning open with a play level selected and no pieces played yet and a second time of play is required to complete so it drops off the open puzzle list. The second play is again at the same level already selected previously and when completed it awards appropriate points once again.

I'm sure it's mind boggling to program this game, programming has been a past time some years ago and I celebrate the fact that it's the best Jigsaw game out there, however, I would expect flawless performance from a Microsoft product as with all other Microsoft products I use daily. It's obvious professional programming detail is lacking, this is not a beta test version! I play for pleasure, so these issues really don't stand in the way of enjoying Jigsaw, I guess that's why I have not previously reported these issues, but in retrospect, I am thinking about the enjoyment others can receive in accurate play of the game, and the success of the program in the competition of so many other jigsaw puzzles, many that I have tried and played many hundreds of jigsaw puzzles on them as well.

The bugs and glitches in the performance does influence my willingness to pay to upgrade to a flawed program which quite a number of times I have selected to do, had second thoughts and then deselected the upgrade invitation with apprehension over performance being the deterrent.

I hope the programmers can revisit the product, improve the performance to equal the high quality that is customary with all other Microsoft Programs in the interest of all users.

I wish you best play in all your pursuits!

:)

Disguyse, Aug 1, 2020
  2. Amit_Sun Win User

Microsoft Classic Jigsaw Puzzles - How to re-look at solved puzzles

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can try the step below to check the last solved puzzle.

Method: Check last played game.

1. Open Jigsaw Puzzle.
    2. Search for My account and you will see images below
      My account, click on the image and all your last solved puzzle will be there.

If you have any further question related to the game, I suggest you please check

Microsoft Casual Games Community

Regards,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 1, 2020
  3. I cannot login or play Microsoft Jisaw Puzzle all the others yes

I cannot login or play Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. It is the only game I cannot play. Before I could not play "Rompecabezas Mágicos" but now I cannot login Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. I have run all
    the programs. There are other free apps from the store (I am using windows 10 32 bits) that I cannot use. As Ccleaner is in a black list I cannot dowload any cleaner too. Please Microsoft help me. Now I can log into "Rompecabezas Mágicos" but not into the
    one I love
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle. I have run all the tools.

MayaBenmergui1, Aug 1, 2020
  4. JACK okay Win User

Inaccuracies in statistics and other play of the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle program.

Enhancements to MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzle

I wold like to make several suggestion to the MICROSOFT Team. The suggestion are for MICROSOFT Jigsaw Puzzles.

1. When the puzzle drawer is open and you double click a puzzle piece it would move to the drawer.

2. Currently, when you empty an open drawer it places all the pieces in the middle of the playing area. Change this so when you empty the drawer it places them where the drawer currently located in the playing area.

These two changes would significantly reduce the repetitive wrist/hand movement, and make the puzzle easier to play.

How can I contact the MICROSOFT Team to make these suggestions?

JACK okay, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Inaccuracies in statistics and other play of the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle program. - Similar Threads - Inaccuracies statistics play

2. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: The game Microsoft JIGSAW does not always load a puzzle. The dots just turn and turn, ad nauseum. It also loses puzzle groups I have "purchased " with the gold bars earned with successful completion Any answers?...
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles: I know a few people at least that have had nothing but trouble loading the Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzles. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT JUST A FEW OF THEM--LIKE IT DOES ALMOST ALL THE TIME!! I am talking about loading all the puzzles that a person has done or is doing!! I as one have...
  4. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Hello, does someone knows why Jigsaw Puzzle lags my PC? Is it a problem with the game or my PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/50a4f6f5-81f0-4ef8-a6aa-16e551fbec59
  5. Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft jigsaw and puzzles: I have been using Microsoft jigsaw and Microsoft puzzles for the past few years. Today, none of them will work. I uninstalled them and then re installed them and they still don't work. I updated my computer and they still don't work. How do I fix them? How do I get...
  6. microsoft jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft jigsaw puzzle: after playing for 2 to 3 minutes the cursor becomes a whirling blue circle and exits from the jigsaw,ever since windows 10 updated about 3 weeks ago.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-jigsaw-puzzle/172d7912-1ed5-4383-9bcc-ae6321c621af
  7. microsoft jigsaw puzzles

microsoft jigsaw puzzles: I have asked this before but I do not know if it was clear what I was asking but I will ask again and also this will be a different question I have had trouble back when the ms jigsaw puzzle which I got them from Microsoft App store was glitching and also retrieve to...
  8. Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Jigsaw puzzle: one day i went to log into my Microsoft jigsaw and it will not load up. it pops up and then disappears. I dont want to loose all my progress over the years, but how do i get this fixed? It has been a week or so since this happened. I gave it time in case it was a site error....
  9. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Sometimes Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle freezes on my computer and I have to reset it. It is really annoying because resetting results in losing my progress. Is there any fix? Thank you...
  10. Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle

Microsoft Jigsaw Puzzle: Game loads, opens and lets me pick a puzzle option then it appears to go to puzzle but blanks back to desktop. I have reset, uninstalled and reinstalled finally after a dozen tries I received an error message 303019 that cannot be found. I really love the game would like...