Windows 10: Inactive system proceses is taking 99% of my cpu

Discus and support Inactive system proceses is taking 99% of my cpu in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello I will start by this, recently I had a lot of frame drops when I played video games but that issue started after a windows update I reinstalled... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by flythecool, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Inactive system proceses is taking 99% of my cpu

Hello

I will start by this, recently I had a lot of frame drops when I played video games but that issue started after a windows update I reinstalled it and it worked ok until now. About a week ago frame drops came back I tried everything from installing new drivers to optimize the power of my pc, but today I looked at task manager and I went to CPU usage and clicked on the detailed view I don't know the accurate answer since my windows is in Slovene. Well, when I checked it I saw something called "inactive system processes" and it took 99 of my cpu (i cant say 99% since % is not displayed). I also found something called modernstartup.exe I think its called like that and it was displayed as a programme so it showed me that it took 60% of my CPU. But the problem is that i can't scan unactive system processes. What do i do?

Inactive system proceses is taking 99% of my cpu e17a08b7-5675-435c-b00d-2f2a56c6f604?upload=true.png

Sistemski nedajvni ... means Inactive system ... Stanje is state Se izvaja is Is performing CPE is CPU

:)

flythecool, Jan 12, 2019

2. CPU at 99%

Hello,

To better assist you with your concern, we would like to ask you a few questions:

• When you start your computer, is the CPU usage already at 99%?
    • Do you have programs on your startup items?

Regards.

Stephanie Sal, Jan 12, 2019
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 12, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Inactive system proceses is taking 99% of my cpu

Windows 10 update stall at 99%

Hi Trevor,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

When you say 'update to Windows 10 stalling at 99%' are you referring to upgrade to Windows 10 is stuck or unable to update Windows to different builds?

If your upgrade to Windows 10 Is stuck at 99% then refer the link below suggested by
    Ander Da Costa on May 6, 2016 and follow the steps suggested.

Upgrade to Windows 10 gets stuck at 99%

If you are referring to Windows updates then follow the steps and check.

Run the Update Troubleshooter on the computer.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Update. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Windows update.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on Troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Windows Update troubleshooter.
    • Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

Do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jan 12, 2019
Thema:

Inactive system proceses is taking 99% of my cpu

1. Inactive system proceses is taking 99% of my cpu - Similar Threads - Inactive system proceses

2. "System" takes 60-70% of my cpu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "System" takes 60-70% of my cpu: My cpu stabilizes when i dont do anything, but as soon as i watch a video or open a game, "System" pops up in task manager with 70% cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-takes-60-70-of-my-cpu/049a697e-8b63-4ad8-9364-4d42cdeb8a8c
  3. "System" takes 60-70% of my cpu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "System" takes 60-70% of my cpu: My cpu stabilizes when i dont do anything, but as soon as i watch a video or open a game, "System" pops up in task manager with 70% cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-takes-60-70-of-my-cpu/049a697e-8b63-4ad8-9364-4d42cdeb8a8c
  4. System Interrupts is taking 90% of my CPU

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Interrupts is taking 90% of my CPU: My taskbar/serch dont work anymore, nothing is opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupts-is-taking-90-of-my-cpu/69b1fd5f-1b54-476d-916e-9093fdb189eb
  5. System Interrupts is taking 90% of my CPU

System Interrupts is taking 90% of my CPU: My taskbar/serch dont work anymore, nothing is opening https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-interrupts-is-taking-90-of-my-cpu/69b1fd5f-1b54-476d-916e-9093fdb189eb
  6. System Interrupts taking 100% of my cpu.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Interrupts taking 100% of my cpu.: For some reason, whenever I am playing a game called "Roblox" System interrupts at random times takes 100% of my CPU. Then, it just keeps on taking 100% of my cpu until I restart my PC. This is really annoying, is there any fix for this?...
  7. System Interrupts taking 100% of my cpu.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Interrupts taking 100% of my cpu.: For some reason, whenever I am playing a game called "Roblox" System interrupts at random times takes 100% of my CPU. Then, it just keeps on taking 100% of my cpu until I restart my PC. This is really annoying, is there any fix for this?...
  8. Why is my cpu alway at 100% even when system idle process takes up 99%?

Why is my cpu alway at 100% even when system idle process takes up 99%?: My cpu is alway running at 100% since yesterday, I tried closing all app except task manager to see if it was that but it was still running at 100%. Afterward I ran an antivirus scan with kaspersky and it found nothing wrong with my pc. I also tried going into BIOS and...
  9. Taskhostw.exe 99%-99% Cpu Usage - Causing system lockups?

Taskhostw.exe 99%-99% Cpu Usage - Causing system lockups?: Hi, I hope somebody can help, this issue has got me in a knot. I have recently been having system lockups that last roughly 10 seconds randomly whilst using my PC. I was recommended to run perfmon/ report and it said that Taskhostw.exe is using about 99% of my cpu and it is...
  10. Windows 10 Explorer.exe takes 99% CPU usage

Windows 10 Explorer.exe takes 99% CPU usage: Got this issue since last Friday When startup, windows became unbearable slow. Check the TASK manager, found that explorer.exe takes nearly 99% CPU usage, and the memory usage kept growing, too Then after some time, usually 1 hour, the CPU usage drops to 0%, but the...