Windows 10: Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

Discus and support Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Currently i am using an updated version of windows 10.My pc gets inactivated after every 2 mins.Then to restore it i need to move my cursor.This... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sairajitwala, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

Currently i am using an updated version of windows 10.My pc gets inactivated after every 2 mins.Then to restore it i need to move my cursor.This redirects me to the screen saver page.

:)

sairajitwala, Nov 6, 2021

2. Lenovo Ideapad 100 goes to sleep after 2 min of inactivity.

Hi!

Does anyone know why my Lenovo Ideapad 100 goes to sleep after 2 min of inactivity? The Power Settings are set for both screen and sleep after 30min on power and battery, but changing that has no effect. I think it started after a software update.

Donegall_WM4, Nov 6, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Logging off under 2 minutes of inactivity

Hi,

I realize that the computer is logging off if it is under 2 minutes of inactivity. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Is the issue specific to this user account?
    You may run the Power troubleshooter and restart the computer to check if this helps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Control Panel”.

• Click on “Troubleshooting”.

• Click on “View all” and select “Power”.
    Follow the on-screen directions to run this troubleshooter completely. Once this is done, restart the computer and check the status.

Further you may also follow these steps to reset all default power plans to default settings:

• Open a command prompt.

• In the command prompt, type “powercfg –restoredefaultschemes” and press Enter.

• Close the command prompt.
    Remember to restart the computer to check if that helps.

Keep us updated to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Nov 6, 2021
  4. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

Windows 10 (sometimes) goes to sleep after only 2 minutes of inactivity

Hello Mark,

Your screensaver might be one of the possible reasons why your computer goes to sleep every time the computer is inactive. It is possible that the idle time is set every 2 minutes. Having said that, you can try adjusting the waiting time by following the
    steps below and see if it makes any difference:

• Go to Control Panel, click on Appearance and Personalization.
    • Select Personalization.
    • Click on Screen Saver at the bottom right.
    • Adjust the waiting time and hit Apply.

If the issue persists, we recommend trying the suggestions posted by Aleksandr 10 in this
    thread. Most of the Community users found his suggestions
    helpful.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Nov 6, 2021
Thema:

Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

1. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins - Similar Threads - Inactivity computer every

2. Windows 11 gets locked after 5 mins of inactivity

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 gets locked after 5 mins of inactivity: Hello!Checked all possible solutions, settings and registry entries, set everywhere 60 mins, still gets locked after 5 minutes. Computer managed by intune where admin set the corresponding policy to 60 minutes as well, but laptop gets compliance error.Any ideas, where windows...
  3. Windows 11 gets locked after 5 mins of inactivity

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 gets locked after 5 mins of inactivity: Hello!Checked all possible solutions, settings and registry entries, set everywhere 60 mins, still gets locked after 5 minutes. Computer managed by intune where admin set the corresponding policy to 60 minutes as well, but laptop gets compliance error.Any ideas, where windows...
  4. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins: Currently i am using an updated version of windows 10.My pc gets inactivated after every 2 mins.Then to restore it i need to move my cursor.This redirects me to the screen saver page....
  5. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins: Currently i am using an updated version of windows 10.My pc gets inactivated after every 2 mins.Then to restore it i need to move my cursor.This redirects me to the screen saver page....
  6. Inactivity of computer after every 2 mins

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Microphone turns off automatically after a min of inactivity

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microphone turns off automatically after a min of inactivity: I have recently upgraded my laptop to Win 10 Pro N 20 H2, since then, I have been experiencing a new problem with my microphone. I didn't have any issue with the previous version of win 10. I don't hear in microphone unless I unplug it or from the DTS sound+ I disable "...
  8. Computer crashing every 20 mins to restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashing every 20 mins to restart: sorry you will be fed up with me. My desktop computer firstly you notice the screen hangs and then the wireless mouse immobilizes itself so you cannot use it then about 2 minutes after this the computer crashes to a restart situation. I have also started it from shut down and...
  9. Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Restarting itself every 2 mins. of using: I am using HP Notebook and a register windows insider preview. So, I always receive new update. After downloading the new version of windows last april I receive again a new version and that is pre release product review but because of slow connection I stop and didn't...
  10. Automatic log off after 5 min or so of inactivity

in Windows 10 Support
    Automatic log off after 5 min or so of inactivity: My system logs off automatically after 5 minutes or so of inactivity. I don't know where to look for to change this option. I am logging in using my hotmail at start up. 35560