Windows 10: Inadvertent Reinstall Windows 10- Lost Data

Discus and support Inadvertent Reinstall Windows 10- Lost Data in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HDD: 1GB Seagate ST1000M003-1ER162; PARTITION C: Boot & system, Applications, User files, Some data files downloads, scans, etc PARTITION... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JR C1, May 23, 2023.

1. JR C1 Win User

Inadvertent Reinstall Windows 10- Lost Data

HDD: 1GB Seagate ST1000M003-1ER162; PARTITION C: Boot & system, Applications, User files, Some data files downloads, scans, etc PARTITION D: User created Data files INTENT: To download Windows installation media for another computer onto a flash drive From the Microsoft website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 . This was to be installed on a new HDD for a different computer. STEPS TAKEN:1. Inserted the flash drive for the Windows image to be d

:)

JR C1, May 23, 2023
Thema:

Inadvertent Reinstall Windows 10- Lost Data

1. Inadvertent Reinstall Windows 10- Lost Data - Similar Threads - Inadvertent Reinstall Lost

2. Data locked inadvertently. and unable to access.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data locked inadvertently. and unable to access.: Need Support on the below:Copied complete data on external hard drive. While coping back to my laptop, all files icons PDF, Excel, word found with a "lock" symbol. Also, while opening the file - msg pops out that " You do not have permission to access the file". Never used...
  3. Data locked inadvertently. and unable to access.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data locked inadvertently. and unable to access.: Need Support on the below:Copied complete data on external hard drive. While coping back to my laptop, all files icons PDF, Excel, word found with a "lock" symbol. Also, while opening the file - msg pops out that " You do not have permission to access the file". Never used...
  4. Inadvertent Reinstall Windows 10- Lost Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Inadvertent Reinstall Windows 10- Lost Data: HDD: 1GB Seagate ST1000M003-1ER162; PARTITION C: Boot & system, Applications, User files, Some data files downloads, scans, etc PARTITION D: User created Data files INTENT: To download Windows installation media for another computer onto a flash drive From the...
  5. Inadvertent Reinstall Windows 10- Lost Data

Inadvertent Reinstall Windows 10- Lost Data: HDD: 1GB Seagate ST1000M003-1ER162; PARTITION C: Boot & system, Applications, User files, Some data files downloads, scans, etc PARTITION D: User created Data files INTENT: To download Windows installation media for another computer onto a flash drive From the...
  6. DATA LOST

DATA LOST: Good day, I just want to ask if any of you encounter a problem where SD Card not showing your files and folders? I mean, I just moved all my files from desktop to SD card. And all the files are in one folder.The files size is 120GB even after I moved it to SD Card, but my...
  7. Lost Data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lost Data: Lost data after Microsoft update. Edge replaced everything -- docs, videos, pics, restore points, browser, etc. How can I reclaim data without restore points? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-data/c50c4691-93db-4f84-ac70-db1e1e6509a9
  8. Lost DATA

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost DATA: So basically I got a new PC, and as I wanted to Play Forza Horizon4, I lost all of my data and I´ve no idea what to do.... please help me [moved from German forums] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-data/962731df-f922-4a70-8714-14367bd35730
  9. Reinstalled Horizon 4 - Lost All Save Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalled Horizon 4 - Lost All Save Data: Hello Everyone, So I have reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 as it kept crashing for some reason. The reinstalling fixed the issue, but the whole game started over. Please don't tell me that I have to go through all of the starting races to get my progress back. I played so...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade, lost data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade, lost data: I just lost photos and other important data while downloading the windows 10 update to my external hard drive. I now see on the web that for years others have had this problem. What can I do, and why did you delete my data without warning me? Have you been sued for this yet?...